Typical Christopher Conversation

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
Forum Member
HM: Did you see how he/she spoke to me Christmas? I'm furious!

CH: To be honest, I think you are both in the wrong.

HM: Why?

CH: Are you going to let me finish? I'm allowed to express my opinion too. (Repeats the same point 3 times with different words)

HM: I just asked why?

CH: (Stares at ceiling, talks through Cheshire Cat grin) I know you just asked why, and I'm giving you my thoughts on the situation. I would like to do that without having my status as a human being called into question.

HM: I wasn't being rude!

CH: No, no, no, no, I know. You're not a... horrible... person. I'm just saying... from the perspective of... a viewer... you're outbursts could come across in a negative way.

HM: Why are you bringing up the viewers?
CH: Are you going to let me finish?

HM: Sure.

CH: Can I finish a sentence in this house without being interrupted? I'm not a victim. I will stand my ground... take it on the chin... and I WILL be heard. Thank you.

Storms off.

Add. Rinse. Repeat. 20 times a day to make the highlights show. As the HM numbers dwindle near the end, harder to ignore = maximum exposure.

Well played Christmas. ;-)

Comments

• Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems like peeps are getting a little worried that Christopher is now joint fav to win:D I expect more threads in a similar vein soon.:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Seems like peeps are getting a little worried that Christopher is now joint fav to win:D I expect more threads in a similar vein soon.:p

I genuinely like him!

But no one deserves to win if their "Best Bits" reel is going to be other people "putting them down", and Diary Room praise from HMs.

And tasks. :D
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I genuinely like him!

But no one deserves to win if their "Best Bits" reel is going to be other people "putting them down", and Diary Room praise from HMs.

And tasks. :D

Seriously, peeps have won for doing far less than Christopher.I dont really care who wins in the grand scheme of things, I would not mind Helen winning though (shock Horror) and if we go by what you are saying then she ought to be the outright winner having held the show up for so long;-)

Mark, Chris and Winston are the only ones I dread winning.

I fully expect Winston to win:(
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, peeps have won for doing far less than Christopher.I dont really care who wins in the grand scheme of things, I would not mind Helen winning though (shock Horror) and if we go by what you are saying then she ought to be the outright winner having held the show up for so long;-)

Mark, Chris and Winston are the only ones I dread winning.

I fully expect Winston to win:(

It is easy to hold the show if you have a free pass to final.
    Forum Member
    Unless a HM goads her into a massive argument now, I think the plan for Helen all along was to gradually show her in a better light and get her out 3rd/4th to a mixed reception.

There will always be AT LEAST 5-10% of the voting public that will eventually get drawn to the unpopular "villain" or "anti-winner".
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who the hell's HM?
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 14,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless a HM goads her into a massive argument now, I think the plan for Helen all along was to gradually show her in a better light and get her out 3rd/4th to a mixed reception.

There will always be AT LEAST 5-10% of the voting public that will eventually get drawn to the unpopular "villain" or "anti-winner".
    I don't think there was a plan for Helen at all, whatsoever.

BB couldn't have known that we'd chose Pauline to be the 1st Power HM and then couldn't have known she'd choose Helen.

These conspiracy theories are all a teensy weensy bit cobblers IMO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Too true!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP you know exactly that isn't what happens ;-)
    Forum Member
    Seriously, peeps have won for doing far less than Christopher.(

I agree, and that is why the format is flawed, especially in VTE.

They show has 10 weeknights of airtime to fill, and likeable or not, the loudest characters (or the showmances) fill the HL shows until the last week (or are voted out).

The 2-3 people who have contributed nothing in that time, bar a few standing their ground moments, get through to the end and 1 wins simply by NOT being one of the people who've put their whole personality (bitching, arguments, tomfoolery and all) on the screen for 10 weeks.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, thanks for telling me.
    Forum Member
    Christopher/Winston winning is like voting for Gunther as the winner of "Friends".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher/Winston winning is like voting for Gunther as the winner of "Friends".

Hahaha! Brilliant comment but I have still disagree. Would love Christopher to win :D
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've liked Christopher so I would be happy for him to win. In fact I like three house mates and would be happy to see them win
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Who the hell's HM?
    HouseMate
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    More like:
    Christopher: "Nice weather today"
    Other HM: "I can't believe you just said that you're so rude don't you understand how that makes me feel! You prick!
    Christopher: "Please, don't speak to me like that."
    Other HM: "OMGZ you are so mean you should apologise to me!"
    Christopher:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    More like:
    Other HM: "I can't believe you just said that you're so rude don't you understand how that makes me feel! You prick!
    ^^ Yours is more accurate....and funnier :D
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HM: Did you see how he/she spoke to me Christmas? I'm furious!

CH: To be honest, I think you are both in the wrong.

HM: Why?

CH: Are you going to let me finish? I'm allowed to express my opinion too. (Repeats the same point 3 times with different words)

HM: I just asked why?

CH: (Stares at ceiling, talks through Cheshire Cat grin) I know you just asked why, and I'm giving you my thoughts on the situation. I would like to do that without having my status as a human being called into question.

HM: I wasn't being rude!

CH: No, no, no, no, I know. You're not a... horrible... person. I'm just saying... from the perspective of... a viewer... you're outbursts could come across in a negative way.

HM: Why are you bringing up the viewers?
    CH: Are you going to let me finish?

HM: Sure.

CH: Can I finish a sentence in this house without being interrupted? I'm not a victim. I will stand my ground... take it on the chin... and I WILL be heard. Thank you.

Storms off.

Add. Rinse. Repeat. 20 times a day to make the highlights show. As the HM numbers dwindle near the end, harder to ignore = maximum exposure.

Well played Christmas. ;-)

well fabricated, made up using bits and pieces of real conversations with Christopher, usually involving mark talking over him etc.

i disagree that its christopher looking bad in every situation
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Christopher but the last thing the show needs is another Sam winning. Nice, innofensive and capable of puppy dog eyes but other than that he is just leeching off Mark. Top 3 sure but for all that is sacred in BB not the bloody win

Ashleigh deserves to win she has done a hell of alot more than Christopher and been a true gameplayer. Christophers entire highlights package will be him fawning over Mark and grabbing a few snogs here and there. Winston would be an OK winner but another TOWIE type *yawn* it's what the producers want
    Forum Member
    I like Christopher but the last thing the show needs is another Sam winning. Nice, innofensive and capable of puppy dog eyes but other than that he is just leeching off Mark.

Christophers entire highlights package will be him fawning over Mark and grabbing a few snogs here and there.

Exactly, without Mark kicking him around, his winner interview would be crickets-chirping.

And his "Best Bits" would be Winston, Ashleigh, Mark and Chris in the Diary Room saying "Christopher is a great guy" over clips of Christopher smiling in tasks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Christopher but the last thing the show needs is another Sam winning. Nice, innofensive and capable of puppy dog eyes but other than that he is just leeching off Mark. Top 3 sure but for all that is sacred in BB not the bloody win

Ashleigh deserves to win she has done a hell of alot more than Christopher and been a true gameplayer. Christophers entire highlights package will be him fawning over Mark and grabbing a few snogs here and there. Winston would be an OK winner but another TOWIE type *yawn* it's what the producers want
    Well if it's 'Contribution to the Show' that should determine a winner in your view then surely it should be Helen or Mark? ;)
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member

Christopher is certainly not a Sam the fact he's got something going on in most HL shows prove that. Sam could have gone home for a few weeks and no one would have noticed.

I don't understand why people think Ashliegh's contributed so much more. I'm not saying she's boring but all I've ever seen her do is bitch and moan and occasionally come up with a 'plan' that backfires on her arse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    I'm assuming the OP is a joke, but I haven't heard one Christopher conversation that goes like that, let alone 20 times a day.

If anything, Christopher has been overly patient and understanding with the other housemates, despite repeatedly being kicked whilst down or when there was no need. (Helen's - I'd give the pass to Mark not Christopher comment, for instance)
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    More like:

That's more accurate.
  • sallystrawbsallystrawb Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No sorry, I've not once heard a conversation like that, let alone 20 times a day! And was he out of breath halfway through that conversation? :confused: