EastEnders: Worst "murder" ever.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,387
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How terrible was that? The whole scene was terrible. The camera was dodgy (imo) and... just laughably bad really. Heather deserved a much better send off than that.

Comments

• lmcd08lmcd08 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i agree, not a very believable murder or death
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe a blow like that would be enough to kill someone. The picture frame looked like cheap crap and not heavy enough:D
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They really have nothing to go on, Ben has to go to jail.

They can't set up Andrew because Jean saw him at the tube. And of course, the whole audio description is in Shirley's voice mail.
  • Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    She got hit by the frame, then cracked her head of the table. Watch it again.
  • Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHAT i thought it is lookIng like a really exciting week ahead cant wait for shirley to find out
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She got hit by the frame, then cracked her head of the table. Watch it again.

That's exactly what killed her. Bear in mind, also, that a powerful blow to the temple is enough to kill someone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    really good episode and the jay and ben storming in scene was great
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    maurice45 wrote: »
    That's exactly what killed her. Bear in mind, also, that a powerful blow to the temple is enough to kill someone.

I agree, but I thought there would've been a noise when she hit her head. It seemed like someone had pressed mute for that bit.
  • Ted2012Ted2012 Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really good episode in my opinion, the final scene was really well done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved how Jay was apologizing. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The pathetic and laughable death of Ashley Cotton was worst.
  • lord.dynamolord.dynamo Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    What I don't get is why he picked up the frame, it's not as if he even threatened her with it or grab it in the heat of the moment. He picked it up for no reason and there were a good few seconds before he tried to get pass her and then he hit her. Didn't seem to me to flow too well. Then again I didn't have my glasses on so I could have seen it all wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't get is why he picked up the frame, it's not as if he even threatened her with it or grab it in the heat of the moment. He picked it up for no reason and there were a good few seconds before he tried to get pass her and then he hit her. Didn't seem to me to flow too well. Then again I didn't have my glasses on so I could have seen it all wrong.

Well its pretty obvious he isnt thinking straight and is angry and wanted money and she was in the way. DUH
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was edited terribly and just felt...flat.
  • jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They really have nothing to go on, Ben has to go to jail.

They can't set up Andrew because Jean saw him at the tube. And of course, the whole audio description is in Shirley's voice mail.
    Doesn't Phil delete that though?
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve Owen killed Saskia with a ashtray, Heather hit head after Ben clocked her with the photo frame. It would have been the blow from the counter that killed her. If it was all true of course.
  • SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    I really don't think a blow like that could kill someone.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »

He should keep it to blackmail the little $hit of a son of his.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of hatred for this scene and im guessing its because it involves the not glamorous actors/actress ben and heather. It was a great scene
  • pocahontas31pocahontas31 Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Phil deletes Shirleys message but wasn't that Andrews phone left on the Vic counter? I'm thinking that gets found eventually and Hev called him plus Jean got a text when she saw Andrew, I reckon that is very significant in terms of timings
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the murder itself was a letdown, it was how I expected. My only niggle was how it seemed to go silent all of a sudden.
  • lord.dynamolord.dynamo Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    It was edited terribly and just felt...flat.

I don't think it was ever going to be too well received really, but having said that it actually wasn't too good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »

Oh i hope he doesnt shirley needs to know who does this. It wouldnt even make sense
  • pocahontas31pocahontas31 Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Just like to add that I hate Ben with a passion!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of hatred for this scene and im guessing its because it involves the not glamorous actors/actress ben and heather. It was a great scene

No it's because Ben suddenly picked up the frame and took a look at the photo, then decided to (silently) bash Heather with it and knock her into the counter (silently) causing her to die (silently).
    Phil deletes Shirleys message but wasn't that Andrews phone left on the Vic counter? I'm thinking that gets found eventually and Hev called him plus Jean got a text when she saw Andrew, I reckon that is very significant in terms of timings

Forgot about Jean's text! I wonder who that was from. She did look out in the direction he left in after reading it, but she was also smiling...