PICK TV to show Dog the Bounty Hunter

Comments

• catsittercatsitter Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stargate Universe is starting again from the beginning this Friday (5th April) at 7 p.m.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a bad series I thought, Stargate Universe. So if it runs in tandem with Stargate SG1 then that should take us into series 7 if SG1 (214 episodes in total for SG1).

I wonder if they will put Atlantis then so that we have had the bulk of the Stargate Universe shown on Pick TV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just in case any one has forgotten next Thursday series two of Spartacus begins so much swords, sex and naked flesh!:eek::D:cool:

Also do we know if there is anything 'new' in the pipeline for the next three or four weeks?

I wish Sky put a fairly newish film on Pick at weekends it would draw in extra viewers I think and might get them to loosen up and put a few more new programmes on the channel.

But that's just my view of it.:)
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once had a quick look at this programme, which seems to be on-screen almost permanently. I am absolutely mystified as to why anybody would ever want to watch it at all.
  • Ginger DaddyGinger Daddy Posts: 8,507
    Forum Member
    Wooooo! Give me a C!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Also do we know if there is anything 'new' in the pipeline for the next three or four weeks?

"Chick Fix" starts on Wednesday 17th April at 1 p.m, then the same time every weekday. (Originally shown on Sky Living.) Will not be watching!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warehouse 13 season 2 episode 1 is on this afternoon at 5 p.m. And repeated at 1 p.m. tomorrow (not 11 p.m. as stated earlier in this thread.)
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,413
    Forum Member
    Tonight, at 6pm, it's the last ever episode of Terra Nova :(. Whilst the backwards time travel premise of the series was unrealistic, the plots and characters were quite nicely done.

Does anyone know what the replacement will be next week? Thanks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight, at 6pm, it's the last ever episode of Terra Nova :(. Whilst the backwards time travel premise of the series was unrealistic, the plots and characters were quite nicely done.

Does anyone know what the replacement will be next week? Thanks.

Supersize Kids: On a Diet. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Folks

And just in case anyone who is interested in Pick TV has forgotten Spartacus Series 2 starts tonight at 10 pm to 11.15 pm so blood, death and nudity. It's Plebs on speed.
    Forum Member
    Wooooo! Give me a K!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tonight is the last episode of Stargate Universe series 1 and series 2 starts on Monday which means that by May 31st the series will have finished.

I wonder if they will put on Atlantis after it as Stargate SG1 will be into Mid season 7 by this time and it would be nice to put Atlantis on as I don't think it has been on freeview in quiet some time.

Also any news of any other 'new' shows in the next month or so?

I was thinking it's a shame Pick TV doesn't do a comedy Friday like Sky 1 it would make a nice change three or four sitcoms etc back to back once a week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Also any news of any other 'new' shows in the next month or so?

Just seen an advert for An Idiot Abroad - starts next Sunday at 9pm on Pick TV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the first episode, Karl really is, something else.

I must admit I do think much of what Karl says is put on there is no way anyone can that be that much of a muppet (but on the other hand it was very funny unless you're a toad)

I see that as of June 3rd Enterprise will be back, not sure if it is a repeat of the last season again or if they might have put on an earlier show.

Still wish we had a bit more comedy on the Pick TV and maybe a movie at weekeneds to change things up a bit.

Anyhow it has it moments so I can't really complain.
    Forum Member

Still wish we had a bit more comedy on the Pick TV and maybe a movie at weekeneds to change things up a bit.

Or pay for Sky like millions of other people, you ingrate!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did end my response with I can't really complain.

I'm just saying it more variety wouldn't hurt Pick TV or Sky considering how much programming they have.

Plus, and this is most important for me, I can't afford Sky when 75% of what I watch is on free to air so it just doesn't make sense to spend money I don't have and I'm far from an ingrate as I haven't seen Stargate etc. for ages before it was on Pick TV so well done for providing a good run of Sci Fi programmes. I am merely excerising my right to suggest that a bit of a change to their line up would be nice, much as it is your right to call me an ingrate, isn't freedom grand :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a follow up to my Post regarding Enterprise it would appear to be series 1 as of Monday next week at 7 pm.

Anyone heard if we have anything else to look forward too in the few weeks?
  • tomeetomee Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glee(Sitcom)
    Tuesday, June 18th, 2013 on
    Pick TV from 9:00pm to 10:00pm
    The Purple Piano Project. Series 3, episode 1

First time season 3 been on freeview.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Martina Cole's The Take(Drama,2008)
    Thursday, June 27th, 2013 on
    Pick TV from 10:00pm to 11:00pm

New to PickTv .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Martina Cole's The Take(Drama,2008)
    Thursday, June 27th, 2013 on
    Pick TV from 10:00pm to 11:00pm

New to PickTV.
    Forum Member
    Ive requested a merge of a few threads as to have so many threads on this channel is absurd. Why you had two on the go with the same title and posted the same stuff in both ^^^^ is beyond me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive requested a merge of a few threads as to have so many threads on this channel is absurd. Why you had two on the go with the same title and posted the same stuff in both ^^^^ is beyond me.

Thank you i had ask for them to be merge but nothing happen.The reason for two thread was one was in the freeview section but got move to broadcasting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if Season Three of Warehouse 13 will come after Season Two ends on the 6th/7th of July?

Plus is there any news of any other new shows in the next month or so. I keep hoping for the Middle season 2 or a Town Called Eureka.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a quick heads up if you haven't already heard Series two of an Idiot Abroad will follow on the heels of series one so we can all marvel at how Karl has managed to live this long with his mind on auto pilot 24/7!

He can't be that dim, it's all a put on I'm sure!
    Forum Member
    Just a quick heads up if you haven't already heard Series two of an Idiot Abroad will follow on the heels of series one so we can all marvel at how Karl has managed to live this long with his mind on auto pilot 24/7!

He can't be that dim, it's all a put on I'm sure!

Be honest, do you work for Sky?