• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    I love him :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    He cracks me up hope he makes the final 2
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,844
    Forum Member
    Another one who doesn't know the meaning of literally either. One of my pet hates I am afraid. Sorry to be a pedant but when people use the word literary to support an obvious metaphor it has the effect of nails down a blackboard to me.
  • TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,780
    Forum Member
    Sparky2529 wrote: »
    On how he feels about going up for nomination 7 times :D
    Another one who doesn't know the meaning of literally either. One of my pet hates I am afraid. Sorry to be a pedant but when people use the word literary to support an obvious metaphor it has the effect of nails down a blackboard to me.
    Maybe someone's fitted him with a catheter or something.

I'm more concerned that he clearly has no idea what the word 'seven' means.

This is only the seventh week of the show and he was in the Safe House for one of them - even if you count last week when he wasn't really up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I laughed hard when he said that. soo random but i loved it. Oh dexter
  • gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, this made me laugh.
  • youngthing12youngthing12 Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No he said he knew he was going to be up this week
    Which would be his seventh time... Love Dexter he
    has made this big brother... He just said to Gina on
    Live feed Love you G and tapped his heart and she said
    Love you to Dexter... Gina or Dexter to win...
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While annoying it's not as bad for me as "journey, experience and process" are. If Dexter was a drinking game we'd all be drunk at the end of every LF. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sparky2529 wrote: »
    was funny though

opinions vary on that

funniest thing on the show was Sam's nomination of Dexter
  • jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    love dexter , how cute was dexter telling gina he loved her and her saying love you to dexter , they are like brother and sister some time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    hes unintentionally hilarious
  • Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    I could stop laughing when he said that!! The things he comes out with are just great!! :D

He is naturally comical!! He's funny even when he doesn't intend to be unlike those god-awful over-rehearsed twins!!:rolleyes:

He needs to be in the final!!:)
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    opinions vary on that

funniest thing on the show was Sam's nomination of Dexter

Sams nomination of Dexter was practiced vs Dexters comment being off the cuff. Dexter is naturally funny. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Seriously. What gives with the Dex love? I utterly don't get it. There isn't one redeeming feature about him. I'm no Gina fan, but I can at least see some qualities in her where I 'get' it.

Please PLEASE can Dex just go! I can't stand the twins or Hazel, but Dex - jeez! He should have been gone weeks ago! ARGH! :D
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously. What gives with the Dex love? I utterly don't get it. There isn't one redeeming feature about him. I'm no Gina fan, but I can at least see some qualities in her where I 'get' it.

Please PLEASE can Dex just go! I can't stand the twins or Hazel, but Dex - jeez! He should have been gone weeks ago! ARGH! :D
    He has this quality of vulnerability that is a bit irresistible.
    I find it difficult to get upset with the things he does or annoyed by them, but it hasn't been impossible. Wanted to shake him when he went to the dark side (Jackie) :D And his hair is hilarious! Dexter's mad hair! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reddress wrote: »
    Sams nomination of Dexter was practiced vs Dexters comment being off the cuff. Dexter is naturally funny. :cool:

I don't see it at all, don't find him funny.

Sam has had way more funny moments than Dexter, he just doesn't get the air time

This +1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »
    While annoying it's not as bad for me as "journey, experience and process" are. If Dexter was a drinking game we'd all be drunk at the end of every LF. :D
    :) This is very true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    He has this quality of vulnerability that is a bit irresistible.
    I find it difficult to get upset with the things he does or annoyed by them, but it hasn't been impossible. Wanted to shake him when he went to the dark side (Jackie) :D And his hair is hilarious! Dexter's mad hair! :D

For me, he just oozes desperation, ego, and SELF. I cannae bear him anymore. I've held off with questioning the Dex love, but I've really had it now!

A vote to save anyone but Dex is a vote for moral decency. Even if it's for Hazel or twinnies - and that's saying summat.

Our country needs us. He may have a small willy, he may shed some faux tears and thank the public, and he may look like a cute 12 year old in a onesie - but these are not reasons to subject me to this daily onslaught. I can't watch live feed without my finger hovering on 'mute'. Get him off my telly please!
  • airfixairfix Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think you missed the point.
  • MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanettex wrote: »
    love dexter , how cute was dexter telling gina he loved her and her saying love you to dexter , they are like brother and sister some time

They are. I found that statement profoundly sad because as much as we rip on him, he's very aware of what's going on and as much as he tries to be liked, he gets rejected weekly.

Lets face it, Dexter wants to belong and he wants to be liked, so it must be a huge blow to get nominated every single week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    For me, he just oozes desperation, ego, and SELF. I cannae bear him anymore. I've held off with questioning the Dex love, but I've really had it now!

A vote to save anyone but Dex is a vote for moral decency. Even if it's for Hazel or twinnies - and that's saying summat.

Our country needs us. He may have a small willy, he may shed some faux tears and thank the public, and he may look like a cute 12 year old in a onesie - but these are not reasons to subject me to this daily onslaught. I can't watch live feed without my finger hovering on 'mute'. Get him off my telly please!

I can't help but agree with the above.
    If Dexter wins I want him to just go away and drink his money in one night but sadly he will get TV work so he will never be off our screens.
    I can just envisage Dexter being brought on a TV show as a dating expert for all the above reasons in rancidbeings post. Dexter as a housemate is ten times more creepy than Callum in my opinion.
  • AmyJamesAmyJames Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's such a cute sensitive soul