Options

Who did you all vote for and how many times?

How was your favourite and earned your votes at the final? Naturally, mine was Susanna and I muat have voted at least 20-50 times :0

Comments

• Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted for no-one as I lost the will to care, especially after Sophie was voted off first.
  • Options
    SnikpohSnikpoh Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Five times for Abbey :-)
  • Options
    Ellie_Ellie_ Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    at first voted for sophie twice and susanna three times.

then susanna six times (five online, one phone.)
  • Options
    CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for both Susanna and Natalie.
  • Options
    cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    I voted 10 times for the best dancer on the night, Natalie
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for Abbey ... And a vote for Natalie
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All my on-line votes for Natalie plus 15 phone votes (out of my free credit)
  • Options
    anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All my votes were for Abbey. 13 times.
  • Options
    CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Didn't vote as I wasn't bothered who won

Pleased it was Abbey and Aljaz though - for someone with no/ minimal dance experience she turned out a fabulous dancer!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    I used my online votes for Sophie in the first show and Abbey in the second.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lost count tbh lol

Think I gave Abbey the first lot of free votes.

Then after Natalie's American Smooth I voted lots for her. But it was a mass mixture of Abbey / Natalie cause I was worried that Sophie / Susanna would steal the win.
  • Options
    Chris1964Chris1964 Posts: 19,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted Natalie to make the final three as it would have been a travesty if she hadn't, so I sent a few votes for her. Also a few votes for Abbey. Abbey won as she was the happy medium between Susanna and Natalie.
  • Options
    RhythmIsADancerRhythmIsADancer Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Natalie. 100 votes via web logins at each voting stage (free), plus 12 from mobile. Hope I at least helped stop Susanna winning (I can tolerate Abbey winning, even if she isn't in the same league as Natalie)
  • Options
    BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Natalie. 100 votes via web logins at each voting stage (free), plus 12 from mobile. Hope I at least helped stop Susanna winning (I can tolerate Abbey winning, even if she isn't in the same league as Natalie)

Pity you were not about to help Natalie avoid the dance off last week.
  • Options
    RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt get chance to vote as couldnt watch live, but would have voted for Natalie, I found all her performances very moving.
  • Options
    musicangelmusicangel Posts: 7,164
    Forum Member
    300 times for Sophie
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three times, for Abbey. I don't get why some people water their votes down by voting for two or more dancers. If Abbey had gone out first, I wouldn't have voted for the others. Seems a bit odd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bungitin wrote: »
    Pity you were not about to help Natalie avoid the dance off last week.

I didn't care about Natalie being in the bottom two last week, in fact it was a distinct advantage as there was simply no way the judges could save Patrick over her, and either Patrick or Susanna had to go!

I also think it helped her vote tonight.

Sadly I was away from home with a pretty poor connection tonight, or I'd have been able to use a real keyboard and speed through the login and vote procedure and give even more votes.
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natalie - a good many times.
  • Options
    Sho NuffSho Nuff Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Twice for Natalie. I've loved her from day 1. That AS tonight was mind blowing. I was ok with A&A winning though, just relieved Susanna didn't win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sho Nuff wrote: »
    Twice for Natalie. I've loved her from day 1. That AS tonight was mind blowing. I was ok with A&A winning though, just relieved Susanna didn't win.

I think that's a general sentiment from most of us (except the Sophie supporters). I predicted before the weekend that Sophie would go first, but feared Susanna's public vote would have her winning (odds were 4:1 on at one point with Natalie 10:1 against).

I can only surmise that most if not all of Sophie's voters transferred to Abbey in the 2nd show, and that was how Abbey won.
  • Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was voting for Sophie, but then I moved over to Abbey. But I actually liked Natalie too but didn't think she was likely to win
  • Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't care about Natalie being in the bottom two last week, in fact it was a distinct advantage as there was simply no way the judges could save Patrick over her, and either Patrick or Susanna had to go!

I also think it helped her vote tonight.

Sadly I was away from home with a pretty poor connection tonight, or I'd have been able to use a real keyboard and speed through the login and vote procedure and give even more votes.

I knew Natalie might be in danger last week too but I really thought all 4 girls deserved to be in the final and I knew Patrick was almost certainly in the bottom 2 and also knew that even if she was in the bottom 2, she would survive Patrick, whereas one of the others might not have
  • Options
    shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My 10 votes went to Abbey and Aljaz. I genuinely didn't think it would make even the slightest difference as I didn't believe there was any way they would beat Susanna and Kevin. Shows you what I know.
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,201
    Forum Member
    10 online votes for Natalie, and another 30 on the phone.

I like to think that I kept her in the top 3. :D