Comments

• Purple OrchidPurple Orchid Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The new aunt looks like she smells of cheese and onion crisps.QUOTE]

LMAO!!!! :D
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,865
    Forum Member
    Are all the blokes on Ramsey Street blind?

How on earth you could snog that thing without 20 pints in you is just unbelievable.

Is she related to a producer or something?

There is simply no other reason for her to be in the show.

That is so harsh..... but my god it made me laugh:D:D:D
  • lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So having read this entire thread it seems everyone wants to say what they like about this character no matter how cruel and awful it may be. Personally, I thought she did okay in yesterdays episode. Obviously Steve sticking up for her at the end wasn't the brightest thing to do but a father will do anything to stick up for his children even if his "daughter" is adopted.

Seriously how cruel can some of you be? :p:confused::D
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Me and my mate were discussing Bridget to other day and we really couldn't grasp how she kept hooking up with all the guys, first Ringo, now Declan - Lucky bitch :D

She dresses like a boy, and is so damn irritiating
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    some one needs to give her a good slap....
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    I don't even watch Neighbours anymore but I know who Bridget is and this thread is so hilarious! I've only seen about two minutes worth of footage of her but i knew i hated her from when she got knocked over by Susan and then her horrible mom started shouting at her! My jaw literally dropped open - you can't talk to neighbours royalty Susan like that! Even if she did run over your stupid daughter
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    Me and my mate were discussing Bridget to other day and we really couldn't grasp how she kept hooking up with all the guys, first Ringo, now Declan - Lucky bitch

josh, ringo , chris, all the while with declan fancying her. Im not saying shes ugly its just a bit ott that they would all like her.
    I wish her and declan had just got together and stayed together they were good at the start.
    I tried to get my hubby to give me her good points. he was stumped.
  • Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she's that bad. She's certainly not a character I especially like though. Personally I would get rid of all the parkers and bring a new family in. Or bring back the Timmins!! However I really think that yellow t-shirt she wears with the bunny on is really ridiculous for a 16 year old to wear!!!!!
    Forum Member
    well me going to watch nieghbours now..no doubt she be in it today...:yawn::yawn::sleep::sleep:
  • natewilsonnatewilson Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched todays episode, unfortunately "Didge the Fridge" was in it... :rolleyes:

Her line to Riley: "If you leave i'll never speak to you ever again!" shows the level of maturity she has! :yawn:

I really wish she had packed her bags instead of sexy Riley... :(
    Forum Member
    Her clothes today were hideous...(as usual)
    Forum Member
    natewilson wrote: »
    I just watched todays episode, unfortunately "Didge the Fridge" was in it... :rolleyes:

Her line to Riley: "If you leave i'll never speak to you ever again!" shows the level of maturity she has! :yawn:

Lol "Didge the Fridge" love the name's coming up for her on here :D

When she said that to Riley I was thinking if I was him I'd have packed there and then right in front of her :D

I used to quite like Bridget but lately she's started to annoy me, all the stuff with her throwing herself at Ringo (what's with his sudden weird haircut too?) then at this Chris guy... She's not quite as irritating as Mickey yet though lol

As for the whole 'dressing like a boy' thing... I think she secretly wants to be George from the Famous 5 :D
  • lazyjanelazyjane Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melanie858 wrote: »
    However I really think that yellow t-shirt she wears with the bunny on is really ridiculous for a 16 year old to wear!!!!!

I really like the rabbit t-shirt :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natewilson wrote: »

:D Her face was ridiculous when she said that!! I wish she'd rot in prison.
    Forum Member
    PoohBear7 wrote: »
    :D Her face was ridiculous when she said that!! I wish she'd rot in prison.

her face is ridculous anyway...:D
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    ^ Haha lol thats mean

But i have to agree with what everyone says on here about her.
    What is attractive about her????
    No offense but she needs to get a life and grow up.
    All she does is whinge and moan causing others grief.

"Didge the Fridge" LOVE IT lol
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She Cannot act!!!!!!

Today she's persuading Riley to Stay.
    Miranda comes in saying something along the lines of please stay.

Bridget spins round, Glares at Miranda and shouts "You better not let him leave"
    As if Miranda was saying the opposite of Bridget. She was bloody agreeing with her and she bit her head off!

I Wish Lynnie was permanantly around, she would never let Bridget walk around Erinsborough in the state she is in, she would demand a makeover, either scalping her to show off her scalp, or dying her hair weird crazy colours.

I hate how Neighbours are taunting us with the great Lyn Scully and Stephie relationship, whilst shoving the repellent Parker family down our throats.

I wish something could be done to get rid of them, the Timmins were a joy to watch, with so many different sides to them from crazy bogan style to crazy bogan millionaires, but with the Bree DNA Drama, Janaes troubles with boys, Baby Kerry's paternity or Leukemia, then Stingrays death.

I cheered as Riley packed off out of Erinsborough, 1 down only Miranda, Steve, Bridget and Nicole to go!
    Forum Member
    She Cannot act!!!!!!

Bridget spins round, Glares at Miranda and shouts "You better not let him leave"
    As if Miranda was saying the opposite of Bridget. She was bloody agreeing with her and she bit her head off!

I Wish Lynnie was permanantly around, she would never let Bridget walk around Erinsborough in the state she is in, she would demand a makeover, either scalping her to show off her scalp, or dying her hair weird crazy colours.

I hate how Neighbours are taunting us with the great Lyn Scully and Stephie relationship, whilst shoving the repellent Parker family down our throats.

I wish something could be done to get rid of them, the Timmins were a joy to watch, with so many different sides to them from crazy bogan style to crazy bogan millionaires, but with the Bree DNA Drama, Janaes troubles with boys, Baby Kerry's paternity or Leukemia, then Stingrays death.

I cheered as Riley packed off out of Erinsborough, 1 down only Miranda, Steve, Bridget and Nicole to go!

Give rivercity_rules a standing ovation. I agree completely with what you've said. I'm constantly thinking "they axed the Timmins' for these bloody monstrosities??" :eek:

Who is it that calls Didge the Fridge "Ditch" on here? That always makes me laugh:D:D

Also what the hell was that crap with Mickey-the-shit getting "Pops" (I hate it when he calls Lou that) to help him make a 'romantic dinner' for Ned and Kirsten? :rolleyes:

It's been great seeing Lynnie back, and it's just made me realise I really can't stand whingey Rebecca.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    her face is ridculous anyway...:D
    :D:D
    Also what the hell was that crap with Mickey-the-shit getting "Pops" (I hate it when he calls Lou that) to help him make a 'romantic dinner' for Ned and Kirsten? :rolleyes:

It's been great seeing Lynnie back, and it's just made me realise I really can't stand whingey Rebecca.
    Brilliant :D:D He's "up" there with Didge the Fridge!!
    Lou is not a fizzy drink:mad:
    Moany, gurning Rebecca. Don't get me started on Miranda and the Martha McKenzie of Neighbours i.e Nicola with those protuding illuminous teeth:eek:
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,928
    Forum Member
    why do any of you watch it if you can't stand half the characters? :confused::rolleyes:
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    She Cannot act!!!!!!

I started watching Neighbours around the time the Timmins came in and they were my favourite characters! When I heard they were leaving, i lost interest in the show but may watch today just to see if Bridge is still as bad as everyone says lol.

And is Lyn back in it now?:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why do any of you watch it if you can't stand half the characters? :confused::rolleyes:

I watch Neighbours out of habit now. The characters who keep me interested are the olders one - Paul, Susan, Karl, Libby etc.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and majority on here dislike Bridget.
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least they got rid of Riley.
  • natewilsonnatewilson Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I only really dislike Fridget, she is awful! But I would not stop watching my favourite soap that I have watched for the last 22 years just because I didn't like ONE character! That would be silly... :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, I thought as was the only one. I took an instant dislike to her, the actress is good but there's something about her character that bugs me.

What I always wonder is, how does she get guys? It's so unrealistic, a girl like that in real life would never be so lucky in love.