The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 33)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am actually going to be embarrassed if Leona does not perform new songs at the Hackney Weekend. If not then at least songs that she hasn't ever sang before, I have no problem with bleeding love but we could do without better in time etc.

I am getting fed up explaining to people about glassheart and she is wanting it to be perfect, some people agree its the best thing to do, my friend surprised me today by saying " yeah this is the album that if it doesn't become a success may end her career won't it " , I don't think Leonas career will ever end but if glassheart isn't a success there may not be so much effort for her 4th. I hope not.

A few people have said some comments like " so much for this new leona Lewis album you have been raving about for years" :(:(

What can we do, I am so glad for this forum bringing us all together :) bunnies united
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can still be recording and release a new song this month. The album will be finished in Summer ( like the daily star said) so it's no big deal that's she's still recording.
  • poker_faceLeonapoker_faceLeona Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope her first song will include a huge note.

I like her songs which peak with a money note.

Ad libs would be boring :D
  • Gobstopper13Gobstopper13 Posts: 779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So I got really bored and was looking through Leona's pictures on Instagram and also looking at the pics she's liked and commented on. There's some great pics of Leona all relaxed and drunk (!) with her friends and she has left some really funny and sarcastic comments.

It's so great to see Leona having fun and getting drunk and showing she is far from boring.

What does everyone think to the idea of Leona doing an interview on Alan Carr? I'd love to see her loosen up and show her personality on TV and Carr could probably get her to do that.

P.S. Who was it that started the whole Leona doesn't drink thing? Was it Leona or the Cowell PR machine?
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I would love to see her on Alan Carr's show, I hope she does a few of the big chat shows this time around.
  • ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    So I got really bored and was looking through Leona's pictures on Instagram and also looking at the pics she's liked and commented on. There's some great pics of Leona all relaxed and drunk (!) with her friends and she has left some really funny and sarcastic comments.

It's so great to see Leona having fun and getting drunk and showing she is far from boring.

What does everyone think to the idea of Leona doing an interview on Alan Carr? I'd love to see her loosen up and show her personality on TV and Carr could probably get her to do that.

P.S. Who was it that started the whole Leona doesn't drink thing? Was it Leona or the Cowell PR machine?

I think it was genuine. She didn't drink when she was younger because she didn't like the taste. She said champagne tasted like hairspray. When somebody gave her a glass of champagne when she won the X factor, Nikita I think said " She doesn't drink." But she never claimed to be teetotal on moral grounds like she is a vegetarian. Her tastes have just changed. :D

It's good to see her becoming more relaxed and enjoying her life. That has been apparent in her more recent relaxed performances. Now she just has to show that on a bigger stage.

She might have had major success with Spirit, but she didn't ever seem as happy as she seems now. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to sit with Leona and demolish a bottle of vodka :)

Could you imagine her sitting there singing away while you sit there bubbling like a baby lol

She is just one of those people who seems like they would be hilarious drunk. I love her instagram :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DanEcho wrote: »
    I'd love to sit with Leona and demolish a bottle of vodka :)

Could you imagine her sitting there singing away while you sit there bubbling like a baby lol

She is just one of those people who seems like they would be hilarious drunk. I love her instagram :)

People always start to sing when they're drunk, Leona would probably give us a whole concert when she's drunk :D
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,245
    Forum Member
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    People always start to sing when they're drunk, Leona would probably give us a whole concert when she's drunk :D

When I'm drunk I'm belting like Leona:cool: (at least I think so LOL) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I'm drunk I'm belting like Leona:cool: (at least I think so LOL) :D

hahah lmao :')
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,245
    Forum Member
    hahah lmao :')
    You should hear RUN by mydrunkself ;) LOL
  • Gobstopper13Gobstopper13 Posts: 779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one that wants to be Leona's friend? Is that really sad LOL?
  • Eliott1301Eliott1301 Posts: 2,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want her as my girlfriend LOL

My ex was tanned and was similar to Leona who i was with for 4 years...

So hunting for another :(:P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one that wants to be Leona's friend? Is that really sad LOL?

I either want her to be my girl friend or best friend, either way I'm good , but when I get really drunk I will never be able to resist trying those lips......and then some ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if we're lucky we'll get 2 new singles in june. New album song and the duet.
    And if we're even more lucky, we'll get news in 2 weeks :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am just going to watch Avatar, one of my all time favourite movies and it always maked me think of Leona.

I love Neytiri, although she isn't even real she gives that sweet, humble pure vibe that Leona gives

Can't wait til the end credits til LeLe comes on :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So if we're lucky we'll get 2 new singles in june. New album song and the duet.
    And if we're even more lucky, we'll get news in 2 weeks :D

Will we ever be that lucky ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know where I can find Collide video in M4V for download?
  • fodg09fodg09 Posts: 3,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow will be a busy day. Lots going on! Top of the list, working on a fabulous piece for the gorgeous @leonalewismusic

http://twitter.com/#!/Kyristyle/status/197416079734222848
  • CROATIACROATIA Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fodg09 wrote: »

They made her Dubai pink jacket and that green 'fat' dress :)
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fodg09 wrote: »

I wonder what that will be for. Perhaps Hackney?

I really want news this month, I am starting to get really impatient again.
  • CROATIACROATIA Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spirit is 48th best selling album in USA in last 5 years :)
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alot :D And I think you should start with How everything you are, you'll love it :)
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    There is quite alot, here are some of the ones I can remember from the top of my head.

Pulse
    I Didn't Want To Hurt You
    Danger Made Me
    How Everything You Are
    A Thousand Lights
    Can't Fight It
    Mr Magic Touch
    Strangers

Edit: Some more for you,

Perfection
    Crying Is Beautiful
    Let Somebody Love You
    Hero
    Intervention
    [url=][/url]
    [url=][/url]
    [url=][/url]

LOVE all these. Thanks guys. How Everything You Are is seriously good.
  • ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    vagbreath wrote: »
    LOVE all these. Thanks guys. How Everything You Are is seriously good.

It's beautiful. I just can't understand how the label could hear it and not put it on Echo. :confused:
  • hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ariella52 wrote: »
    It's beautiful. I just can't understand how the label could hear it and not put it on Echo. :confused:

I love Hero. I think it had real potential.
This discussion has been closed.