Ex Big Brother star Chanelle Hayes tweets about being scared and stalked

Comments

• Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Good to see you Lesley :)

You really drew the short straw being put in there with that motley crew, surely one of the most irritating casts ever.

How do you think you would have fared in another series, which would you have picked given the choice?

Hello! Probably just as badly. :) The people I would have liked to meet were mostly in CBB but generally they did as badly in CBB as I did in BB.

Chanelle Hayes......a nightmare then, a nightmare now. That's why certain low level magazines 'like' her.

When you look at the lists of housemates and what they are doing now it is interesting to see so many happy, successful (in their differing ways) people whose lives have been little affected by the BB experience, certainly not adversely. Some of those were in BB8.

Lesley Brain
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing is with stalking, and why I have no tolerance with "stalking" interviews or talk on social media, is that the first ting you will be told by any professional is you shouldn't give them publicity, because that's exactly what they want.

Obviously if it goes to court than that can't be avoided, Kate Lawler was slagged off on this site for bringing up stalking, when it was actually the court who did it, and she never mentioned it directly in any interview. The guy was convicted and sent to prison.

Stalking is a serious matter, and shouldn't just be bandied about for publicity, it's pretty offensive TBH. Channelle and other BB contestants do it constantly though to keep their name in the press.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is with stalking, and why I have no tolerance with "stalking" interviews or talk on social media, is that the first ting you will be told by any professional is you shouldn't give them publicity, because that's exactly what they want.

Obviously if it goes to court than that can't be avoided, Kate Lawler was slagged off on this site for bringing up stalking, when it was actually the court who did it, and she never mentioned it directly in any interview. The guy was convicted and sent to prison.

Stalking is a serious matter, and shouldn't just be bandied about for publicity, it's pretty offensive TBH. Channelle and other BB contestants do it constantly though to keep their name in the press.

Precisely. Reacting to them only shows them that what they're doing is working (if it's getting to you). Idiots like that should just be laughed at or simply ignored.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A couple of workouts in the park should sort her out
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Check out @chanellejhayes's Tweet: https://twitter.com/chanellejhayes/status/516140890038239232

Chanelles still at it-Im starting to doubt her now this approach is counterproductive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Is she doing that strange pout in the tweets?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully this means no more staged workouts in the park
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Check out @chanellejhayes's Tweet: https://twitter.com/chanellejhayes/status/516140890038239232

Chanelles still at it-Im starting to doubt her now this approach is counterproductive.

Are the #words in relation to herself.....:confused:

And you're only just starting to doubt her......:o
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Looking every inch her mother's daughter. Klassy.
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Looking every inch her mother's daughter. Klassy.

Her mothers life was tragic.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I know one thing - she's a woman in desperate need of a fringe. She has a forehead like the Millenium Dome !
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm predicting a return that coincides with start of I'm a Celeb - there's bound to be at least one bikini clad babe to defend :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Her and Tweed were a match made in scumbag low rent heaven and deserve each other

After reading that it's Jack Tweed who has been charged with harassing her, I felt I needed to quote myself
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right, before this thread gets locked because it is now sub-judice, the pair of them need to grow up and get a grip. She needs to stop tweeting now he has been charged. That should be it. Time wasting idiots.
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Right, before this thread gets locked because it is now sub-judice, the pair of them need to grow up and get a grip. She needs to stop tweeting now he has been charged. That should be it. Time wasting idiots.

Two pathetic pieces of reality cancer, the police should not have to deal with Arsholes without brains.
  • alimialimi Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably not in the spirit of sisterhood but whenever I hear her name I think smeggy. Knickers, I think Charlie pointed them out on BB and there was a thread on here
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    After reading that it's Jack Tweed who has been charged with harassing her, I felt I needed to quote myself

Does anyone know the outcome of this? Or did good sense prevail and the police stop wasting their time?

Lesley Brain
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know the outcome of this? Or did good sense prevail and the police stop wasting their time?

Lesley Brain

Appearance in court
    ....accused of assault and two counts of threatening behaviour in a branch of McDonalds in October 2014.

He is also charged with damaging McDonalds cups and napkins, which have been valued up to £2.50.
    It was previously reported that one of his charges included using threatening behaviour to cause harassment to his ex Chanelle Hayes.

However the glamour model hasn’t been named in relation to today’s proceedings.
    Chanelle's rep declined to comment on the reports, while a spokesperson for Jack denied the claims, saying: "Completely false allegations and not the truth".
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    Further info....
    Tweed was later charged with assault, criminal damage and threatening behaviour with intent to cause fear of violence and the use of threatening behaviour to cause harassment.

He appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court yesterday where he pleaded not guilty to all charges.

He will appear at the same court for trial in June.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member

Lesley Brain

Oh, Lesley. I wish she'd listened to that advice you gave her, before you left.
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »

Thank you.

It's all rather pitiful really, isn't it?

Lesley Brain
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has no talent so she would be far better off keeping out of the limelight
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    She has no talent so she would be far better off keeping out of the limelight

That little fact doesnt seem to deter most Z Listers!:D