Alex Reid - Why no quotes/interviews?

gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
Forum Member
✭✭
:D

Why haven't we heard the slightest snippet of information from the lovely Alex himself?:rolleyes:

Surely he's a celebrity in his own right?

Is it because we haven't reached that part of the script yet?
Has he been gagged?
Is he saving himself for the split?
Maybe he's keeping quiet due to respect for his new love?

I reckon he's not allowed to talk as he'll spoil the illusion they're trying to create.:cool:

Comments

• SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who??!

Oh, him - the wonky-faced 'cage fighter'......
  • gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Who??!

:D:D:D:D

You're right - Who??

I edited it to contain his job description

:D:D:D
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I very much doubt, going by the state of him, he could string two words together! :D

This whole saga isn't about Alex, it's about Jordan, so the deal is that she's probably photographed with him to make Peter jealous, and to show she's moved on, but in actual fact, they're, no doubt, just acquaintances. Knowing her, she's had him to sign a contract stating he will never, EVER sell any details of their 'romance', but this is probably fine with him as he's netting a share of all their hideous set-up papped photos, which will keep him financially happy for a while.

Ain't love grand? :yawn:
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who??!

Looks like he has been hit with a baseball bat CLONK!:D
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    I very much doubt, going by the state of him, he could string two words together! :D

This whole saga isn't about Alex, it's about Jordan, so the deal is that she's probably photographed with him to make Peter jealous, and to show she's moved on, but in actual fact, they're, no doubt, just acquaintances. Knowing her, she's had him to sign a contract stating he will never, EVER sell any details of their 'romance', but this is probably fine with him as he's netting a share of all their hideous set-up papped photos, which will keep him financially happy for a while.

Ain't love grand? :yawn:

Totally agree, espcially about the staged photos. Plus it might be a bit difficult to speak coherently when you're wearing a gimp mask :eek::D

The man only comes 2nd to Mark Croft in the ugliness stakes - bluurrgggghhhhhhh!! Revolting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like he has been hit with a baseball bat CLONK!:D

He does look a bit of a plank - exactly Jordan's type then......:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by lotty27
    Totally agree, espcially about the staged photos. Plus it might be a bit difficult to speak coherently when you're wearing a gimp mask:eek::D

The man only comes 2nd to Mark Croft in the ugliness stakes - bluurrgggghhhhhhh!! Revolting.

Yeah, I can see that might be a bit of a problem. :p We've never heard him speak, and I dont care if I don't, so for the sake of our eyes, he should wear the mask 24/7 as he's got a face only a mother could love! :D Maybe he could get a 2 for 1 so that Jordan can do us a favour and cover up as well? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,693
    Forum Member
    probably not allowed to say a word incase it doesn't fit in with what she wants to say :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably waiting for their big 'exclusive' interview with OK! magazine.....:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Totally agree, espcially about the staged photos. Plus it might be a bit difficult to speak coherently when you're wearing a gimp mask :eek::D

Right that's a great idea pugly male celebs:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because he is the only one keeping a dignified silence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wait until a big pay packet is thrust under his hooter he will squeal like a piggy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once they've split up (in a few weeks) I'm sure we'll get to hear all the 'gory details'....:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once they've split up (in a few weeks) I'm sure we'll get to hear all the 'gory details'....:yawn:

Will he need an interpreter???:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will he need an interpreter???:D

And subtitles if he manages to get his mug on TV. :sleep::D
  • gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I can see that might be a bit of a problem. :p We've never heard him speak, and I dont care if I don't, so for the sake of our eyes, he should wear the mask 24/7 as he's got a face only a mother could love! :D Maybe he could get a 2 for 1 so that Jordan can do us a favour and cover up as well? :D

Oh but we have
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r5IwtMDse4

He is actually quite well spoken and is not half as bad as he looks in the papers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably because he is a monosyllabic moron.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Stewing wrote: »
    Probably because he is a monosyllabic moron.

No ,this thread isn't about Jordan - it's about Alex.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D

He might well be a nice enough bloke, who speaks properly and actually has something in his head, but the very fact he's associating himself with Jordan for money makes him dubious in my book.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D

He might well be a nice enough bloke, who speaks properly and actually has something in his head, but the very fact he's associating himself with Jordan for money makes him dubious in my book.

I didn't say he wasn't dubious - the entire genre of cage fighting sounds pretty dodgy to me anyway - but he certainly isn't monosyllabic or requiring subtitles, as intimated.