Having just met a load of the contestants at Westfield, I can honestly say that...

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's hardly stalking them when the two times I've seen X Factor contestants have been by chance, plus they were different contestants on both occasions...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Ok to sum up:

Some people did/did not meet certain xfactor *stars*.

Some were nice/some not, depending....

a) Telling the truth as you saw it on the day

b) Human being who has a bad day like anyone else, and maybe you didn't *gel*)

c) Hidden agenda, pretending too like, but very disappointed when meeting them in real life, when really you are a big fan of one of the others and just want to throw a curve ball.

d) Was there or theareabouts. Did not meet them ,or met them by one word and elaborated,

I'm not a fan of any ( if you want to believe) but watch xfactor.

It's the joy of the internet. No comebacks ,say what you like.
  • kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moose1982 wrote: »
    ...Misha was genuinely lovely and friendly to talk to, whereas Markus was really up his own arse! Was in the Apple store at Westfield in Stratford when they all walked in (bar the groups and the overs), and started buying shit-load of iPads! Janet looks stunning in real life, plus Frankie didn't seem to be as full of himself as I thought he'd be. Misha was absolutely lovely, really patient and just seemed very warm. You could tell, however, that Markus really fancied himself and definitely seemed the one least open to pose with fans. He just didn't eminate very much warmth and you could tell people were really wary of approaching him.

Can't wait until next Saturday!

Woohoo your opinion of Marcus is exactly the same as mine. He is not a nice person! He was rude when I was out clubbing in Liverpool last year and I found him on Facebook the next day as friends know his friends and asked him why he was rude and called me so much crap haha!

When I saw him on TV I went on my Facebook and noticed he was on my block list so yeah, defintley him! He puts on a smile for the cameras and acts like butter wouldn't melt but in real life he isn't nice! This isn't coming from someone who is moody or really angry at everyone and everything but it annoys me when people are fake to get famous!
  • Nicola37Nicola37 Posts: 2,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And yet everyone I've spoken to in Liverpool has the opposite opinion, that he is genuine warm and humble and they are delighted for him?

But clearly opinions differ on the guy so probably the truth is somewhere in between:cool:
  • IsItThatDeepIsItThatDeep Posts: 1,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola37 wrote: »
    And yet everyone I've spoken to in Liverpool has the opposite opinion, that he is genuine warm and humble and they are delighted for him?

But clearly opinions differ on the guy so probably the truth is somewhere in between:cool:

lol shock, horror are you suggesting that he might just be a normal guy who has good days and bad days like the rest of us;)
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the topic of knowing contestants, I have a friend whose aunty is a work friend of Janet's mum who thinks she's a lovely wee girl, I've another friend who met her and doesn't think she's nice, I suppose one of them must be a great big liar then as someone must always have the same personality day in day out? ;)
  • Nicola37Nicola37 Posts: 2,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    On the topic of knowing contestants, I have a friend whose aunty is a work friend of Janet's mum who thinks she's a lovely wee girl, I've another friend who met her and doesn't think she's nice, I suppose one of them must be a great big liar then as someone must always have the same personality day in day out? ;)

That's exactly what I meant about some people saying glowing things about Marcus and other people finding him an arse. That the truth re his personality will be somewhere in between and yes like most people will have good days and bad days

For example I've met a pop star on two occasions, the first time he was in an absolutely foul mood, was on a radio tour travelling the length and breadth of the country and could barely raise a smile to his fans, anyone who met him that day would immediately surmise he was an absolute arse.

Then two years later, I met the same guy again similar circumstances radio tour and he was absolutely lovely, taking time to talk to the fans, having pictures taken etc.

Both real stories about the same popstar but with two completely different experiences, people in the public eye are exactly like us, prone to their good days and bad days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok so a lot of you didn't believe me that I saw half the X Factor lot at Apple the other day. Well, last night I was in the VIP lounge at G-A-Y and had a drink with Frankie and also Charlie from The Risk! I've got photos for those of you who will no doubt think I'm lying and will upload them just as soon as I figure out how!!! Anyways, Frankie was genuinely a lovely guy and, apart from taking the piss out of my cheesy grin, a pleasure to be around! Charlie was lovely as well- I'd always fancied the scottish one but up close Charlie is damned hot!!
  • teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's interesting to see how different people are from TV to real life.

When I met last year's contestants they were exactly the same as TV. Cher and Katie were rude, Matt and Rebecca were lovely, Harry was the 'star' of One Direction, etc.
  • whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    moose1982 wrote: »
    Ok so a lot of you didn't believe me that I saw half the X Factor lot at Apple the other day. Well, last night I was in the VIP lounge at G-A-Y and had a drink with Frankie and also Charlie from The Risk! I've got photos for those of you who will no doubt think I'm lying and will upload them just as soon as I figure out how!!! Anyways, Frankie was genuinely a lovely guy and, apart from taking the piss out of my cheesy grin, a pleasure to be around! Charlie was lovely as well- I'd always fancied the scottish one but up close Charlie is damned hot!!

Knew all along that he was a nice guy, shame nobody else really saw it!