Is it true about Kelly's pay rise?

2»

Comments

• ribtickleribtickle Posts: 6,361
    Forum Member
    As with so many other X Factor stories, this one needs taking with a pinch of salt.

Employers don't like staff who pull sickies, even more so when a mere 'sore throat' throws an ailing TV show into complete disarray. I can't imagine she'll be the producers' favourite.

That, and how she's routinely the least popular judge in opinion polls, doesn't suggest she'll be back, even if the US X Factor door has now shut.
  • MargueriteMarguerite Posts: 2,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kromm wrote: »
    Yes, but how does this make her any different from Tulisa. You know... the one who charted as #5, years ago, as part of a group (and not even as a solo act)?

You can come up with other reasons to diss Kelly, that's fine. But her being a "nobody over here" has no more or less validity than it does to Tulisa, that's what I'm saying. Or maybe a LOT less, since Tulisa wasn't a member of you know... Destiny's Child. Who certainly charted a lot higher than #5.

But this thread is about a pay rise for Kelly,what's that got to do with Tulisa's popularity or chart position? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Marguerite wrote: »
    Are you kidding?:eek:

I wouldn't think anyone apart from her fans on here would give a toss if they never saw or heard of Kelly again .She's a nobody to people over here, where's her album and single on the charts?

she doesn't need to prove herself to you. Even if she stopped recording right now shes had a brilliant career. Look at Mel B she didnt even do well solo and people are raving her on the aussie x factor

People loved Dannii wth did she ever do. And dont even get me started with cheryl
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    ribtickle wrote: »
    As with so many other X Factor stories, this one needs taking with a pinch of salt.

Employers don't like staff who pull sickies, even more so when a mere 'sore throat' throws an ailing TV show into complete disarray. I can't imagine she'll be the producers' favourite.

That, and how she's routinely the least popular judge in opinion polls, doesn't suggest she'll be back, even if the US X Factor door has now shut.

Unless you were with her you shouldn't say she pulled a sickie. If my day job was singing and a doctor told me that if i got on an airplane my ear drum would burst, I wouldnt get on either