Loreen - Euphoria (Official Music Video)

Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8VNKF5lZg

She's mesmerizing. She does really remind me of Kate Bush with her movements. I hope we see a lot more from her :)

Comments

• FiercelyHipFiercelyHip Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a rather disappointing music video myself.
  • Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    euphoria has done suprisingly well considering the no airplay!

i hope the video gets played on the music channels. though i think that ship may have sailed....
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kind of late.
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she isn't gonna just fade after Euphoria. I hope she promotes other singles, these 2 are fantastic

Sober
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xXtAhX-eiM

My Heart Is Refusing Me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGasU28dqcU&feature=relmfu
  • spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AdzPower wrote: »
    Kind of late.

Only in the UK. The song is still top 10 in the majority of Europe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not that keen on the video, it seems like it's building towards something and then doesn't have a climax? I like her though, she has a certain presence and the song is good too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only in the UK. The song is still top 10 in the majority of Europe.

Well yes, but normally a video is something you do before it becomes a hit. It was kind of unnecessary at this point especially with something so lacklustre and a song that has hit its peak. It may climb again here but I'm not so sure now.

I'm awaiting to hear what's next from her because I've liked what I've heard so far and her stage presence is almost hypnotic.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Well yes, but normally a video is something you do before it becomes a hit. It was kind of unnecessary at this point especially with something so lacklustre and a song that has hit its peak. It may climb again here but I'm not so sure now.

I'm awaiting to hear what's next from her because I've liked what I've heard so far and her stage presence is almost hypnotic.

They didnt know she would win beforehand, so they aren't going to make a video for it?
  • ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's alright, undoubtedly unique in a sense, and nice to watch, but...

...it felt like it was leading somewhere it never went to.

I hate when videos do that.
  • spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

True but I don't think anyone expected it to do much after Eurovision, or atleast I didn't. Like I said, it's still top 10 in 17 countries. It'll probably help it maintain abit of longevity around Europe whilst they finish up the album and send out the next single. It can only help the song as apposed to hinder it.

I find her intriguing, mostly her stage presence, so it'll be interesting to see what happens next for Loreen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True but I don't think anyone expected it to do much after Eurovision, or atleast I didn't. Like I said, it's still top 10 in 17 countries. It'll probably help it maintain abit of longevity around Europe whilst they finish up the album and send out the next single. It can only help the song as apposed to hinder it.

I find her intriguing, mostly her stage presence, so it'll be interesting to see what happens next for Loreen.

Really? I knew it was onto something special as soon as I heard it, which is why I was so surprised at the lack of a music video pre-Eurovision.

There's still the remixes made especially for the UK market I'd like to see released so I hope they are eventually packaged up as a EP on iTunes with the music video included or something like it.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They didnt know she would win beforehand, so they aren't going to make a video for it?

Most Eurovision songs have proper music videos recorded well before the contest is held...Cyprus, France and Itsly being examples from this year.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    The video isn't too bad. Love the song though. Isn't Loreen releasing an album later this year?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The video isn't too bad. Love the song though. Isn't Loreen releasing an album later this year?

It's out September 19th in Sweden I think. Not sure about the rest of Europe.
    Forum Member
    It's out September 19th in Sweden I think. Not sure about the rest of Europe.

Thanks. I hope it's released in Ireland. I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't bought many albums this year.
  • Dex_BracewellDex_Bracewell Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    I'm not a big fan of the video. It focuses on the visuals too much, doesn't have much lip-syncing and doesn't have as much energy as the song or the performance. Still I'm looking forward to seeing if Sober are going to be released in the rest of Europe later this year.
    Forum Member
    I'm not a big fan of the video. It focuses on the visuals too much, doesn't have much lip-syncing and doesn't have as much energy as the song or the performance. Still I'm looking forward to seeing if Sober are going to be released in the rest of Europe later this year.

I really hope Sober will be released. It's quite a good song. It might even be on her album, who knows? Has a tracklisting for the album been announced? She's definitely an artist to watch out for anyway.
  • potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Been waiting for this for so long and it's so disappointing. It's just her in a field.
    I understand the budget was very low but still????

It doesn\t even match the tempo