Chelsee Healey Appreciation Thread

Comments

• fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have summed it up well skia. Think they are battered, bruised and bitten, but still standing and stronger for the experience. Seems Greg's naked challenge got people texting and upped the money considerably Haven't seen any pics of him coming back out the river yet, so hope the crocs didn't feast on him

They do seem to have been a motley crew indeed and as Dara said, he and Chelsee's worlds would never have collided under normal circumstances. They have been squabbling like 8 year olds, according to Greg, but it is understandable, when they are so drained and fatigued. Sure they had a lot of laughs along the way too, mixed in with hair raising times, but hopefully they will remember this trip for a long time to come. They should be proud of their achievment and I too thought Chelsee would struggle, but she is tenacious and has hopefully won a few more people over in the process.

I doubt if they actually squabbled seriously as I think they are all get-along types.

I and 4 friends built canoes years ago and did some touring on the sea, rivers and lakes but no rapids so this was an interesting challenge to follow.
    I'm guessing that they deliberately didn't give them much training before it so that they would find it difficult (you dont want it looking too easy) but the support crews raft went over today on the same rapids and chucked them all in th river, so they did well to get though them today.

Chelsee and Greg did well to get through the rapids successfully on day 2.
    I would have liked to see them give Chelsee a paddle with the blades in line, because you have to paddle continuously through a rapid to stay upright and its asking a lot of a complete novice to fight the rapids and remember at the same time you have to twist your left wrist 90 degrees back to paddle on the left side and turn your right wrist 90 degrees forward to paddle on your right.
    Easier if you dont have to twist your wrists at all, just do the same on both sides.

It will be interesting to see if any of them have got a taste for adventure now. I think Greg has done some stuff a bit like this before.

Jack said it well that he now 'gets' these charity fund raising events - having seen the need and what differences events like this can make.

A million pounds will help a lot of kids in Zambia.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    No skia I doubt the squabbles were serious, they were over daft things.

Sara Cox at about 1.21 on the slider.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01ptxz4

Scott Mills at about .24 and I will scoot through the rest to find the next bit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01ptxz8
    Forum Member
    The next bit on Scott's show is at about 1.22 and then 1.25, then towards the end of the show
  • sunshine6405sunshine6405 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi to everyone,

They made it :) It has been an amazing 5 days for them and an amazing 5 days for us catching up with all the latest Hell and Highwater news. Many, many thanks to all, especially Karma, who has been so brilliant at finding pics, videos, links on everything Red Nose H & H related. Never fear, Karma is always here :D

Chelsee can be so proud of herself. No doubt this has been a personal challenge for her. This can only make her a stronger person. As you said Karma, tenacious, she certainly is !!! When Chelsee agrees to do something, she gives it her all, even though it may scare the hell out of her. She has a great attitude to life. I have noticed that people do have a pre-conceived idea about her, but when they meet her and get to know her, they actually love who she is. She is a kind person, a quality to be admired. As the old saying goes "treat people the same way you want to be treated" An oldie, but a goodie :D

Well done to all of the celebs. They have had to find the inner strength to get through this challenge. They have been put through the wringer, lots of highs and lows, physically exhausted, mentally drained. It is so generous of them to give themselves wholeheartedly to such a worthy cause. Lots of money raised, for others less fortunate, and that is what it is all about.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/01/comic-relief-celebrities-complete-hell-and-high-water-zambezi-challenge-for-red-nose-day-3378049/

Have a good weekend everyone :)

ps. Wonder what Chelsee has on the agenda now ?? :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they will all need a week off now.

They should be able to put together a really good film from it - as Greg pointed out, their head cams on their helmets have been collecting everything they have done, and their are cameras everywhere.

They have actually paddled very well through the worst rapids to emerge unscathed - which shows how much they have learned - whereas the support boat capsized throwing everyone into the rapids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8xSi25pBfc

At the start of that clip you can see the water coming up to the surface and spreading out like the top of a mushroom. That is sometimes called a 'boil' and its a sign of danger, because where the water is coming up like that, there have to be places just upriver from it where the water is driven or sucked down. Those sucking down bits are very hard to spot, but they can suck you under even with flotation on.
    So I hope in the film they do get it across that these rapids are a risk, so people dont dismiss it because they managed to negotiate them safely.

I'm sure there are a lot of good bits we haven't seen yet and with the right editing the film will be both entertaining and moving - enough to get people donating.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having watched some of the TV programs about the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in London, the one other thing they have to do for a few weeks is watch out for any strange symptoms and if they do have any, check that its not someting exotic.

With the stuff in the river and all the cuts and insect bites its something to be aware of. The local people beside the Zambezi have much more resistance to a lot of these things and people from the UK can suffer a lot more if they get something. The jabs they got before they went would help for some of the expected dangers, but I've seen some strange illnesses and things on that TV show that I'd never heard of elsewhere.
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Have only been able to follow intermittently and havent seen all the footage yet.. but thanks Karma and sunshine and everyone else for bringing everything from Chelsee's Zambezi challenge......

Huge congratulations to Chelsee and the rest for completing the challenge...:)

But what can I say... Chelsee is amazing...and yes the word tenacious comes to mind.... How she overcomes all her fears and insecurities and faces challenges heads on ... amazeballs... She has taken Pasha's words to heart... -Theres no words like 'I cant' -... Bless her!!... I just hope they show some good footage from her and edit her favourably....:)

Thanks again everyone for all the news... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chelsee conquers the Zambezi - a photo worth a thousand words.

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/ay_102527665-e1359643243479.jpg?w=900&h=582
    Forum Member
    Hi to everyone,

They made it :) It has been an amazing 5 days for them and an amazing 5 days for us catching up with all the latest Hell and Highwater news. Many, many thanks to all, especially Karma, who has been so brilliant at finding pics, videos, links on everything Red Nose H & H related. Never fear, Karma is always here :D

Chelsee can be so proud of herself. No doubt this has been a personal challenge for her. This can only make her a stronger person. As you said Karma, tenacious, she certainly is !!! When Chelsee agrees to do something, she gives it her all, even though it may scare the hell out of her. She has a great attitude to life. I have noticed that people do have a pre-conceived idea about her, but when they meet her and get to know her, they actually love who she is. She is a kind person, a quality to be admired. As the old saying goes "treat people the same way you want to be treated" An oldie, but a goodie :D

Well done to all of the celebs. They have had to find the inner strength to get through this challenge. They have been put through the wringer, lots of highs and lows, physically exhausted, mentally drained. It is so generous of them to give themselves wholeheartedly to such a worthy cause. Lots of money raised, for others less fortunate, and that is what it is all about.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/01/comic-relief-celebrities-complete-hell-and-high-water-zambezi-challenge-for-red-nose-day-3378049/

Have a good weekend everyone :)

ps. Wonder what Chelsee has on the agenda now ?? :D:D

Waves to sunshine, thanks for the kind words, very touching, and thank you as well, it is lovely to find like minded people on this thread. You have always contributed and helped keep the Chelsee love going as have all the other members on here:)

I have really felt part of their journey watching their trials and tribulations. I think they must have raised a lot of money and it will continue to roll in hopefully, with all the Red Nose events and then the screening of their journey. I reckon there will be more publicity involved on their return and interviews etc.

They are winging their way home or may even be on terra firma by now.

Have a good weekend too in sunny, hot hot Australia are you managing to keep cool? Did you smile a little when the celebs were complaining about the 30 + degree heat, when your temperatures are in the 40's or could you empathise more?:cool:
    Forum Member
    fatskia wrote: »
    I think they will all need a week off now.

They should be able to put together a really good film from it - as Greg pointed out, their head cams on their helmets have been collecting everything they have done, and their are cameras everywhere.

They have actually paddled very well through the worst rapids to emerge unscathed - which shows how much they have learned - whereas the support boat capsized throwing everyone into the rapids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8xSi25pBfc

At the start of that clip you can see the water coming up to the surface and spreading out like the top of a mushroom. That is sometimes called a 'boil' and its a sign of danger, because where the water is coming up like that, there have to be places just upriver from it where the water is driven or sucked down. Those sucking down bits are very hard to spot, but they can suck you under even with flotation on.
    So I hope in the film they do get it across that these rapids are a risk, so people dont dismiss it because they managed to negotiate them safely.

I'm sure there are a lot of good bits we haven't seen yet and with the right editing the film will be both entertaining and moving - enough to get people donating.

The water at the beginning reminds me of a whirlpool. Think Greg's description of them being like popcorn shot out the boat, think he took a dunking yesterday besides his skinny dipping in one of the clips saw one of the supports boats helping one of them back in to the celeb boat deduced it was Greg from the position he was sitting in the boat. Maybe wrong but looked like him. Although he did say Phillips grabbed him and stopped him being hurled into the water at one point. Think Chelsee may have been the only one who didn't end up in the drink.

The last set of rapid looked decidedly vicious, when the boat kept going under the water ohhh errr, rather them than me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-HhMvBNOEg
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Have only been able to follow intermittently and havent seen all the footage yet.. but thanks Karma and sunshine and everyone else for bringing everything from Chelsee's Zambezi challenge......

Huge congratulations to Chelsee and the rest for completing the challenge...:)

But what can I say... Chelsee is amazing...and yes the word tenacious comes to mind.... How she overcomes all her fears and insecurities and faces challenges heads on ... amazeballs... She has taken Pasha's words to heart... -Theres no words like 'I cant' -... Bless her!!... I just hope they show some good footage from her and edit her favourably....:)

Thanks again everyone for all the news... :)

Hi Pashulty, hope you get to see all the footage, it was eye popping in parts. I was scared for them just watching. Chelsee has guts in bucket loads to go through that, when she's not a chick that camps. Let alone getting into different boats and navigating the rapids when it usually wouldn't be her scene.

Those false eyelashes seemed to have faired better than the fingernails. Wonder if they were superglued on, because Chelsee, reckoned they would come off in the first set of rapids:D
    Forum Member
    Have they been on the news, as noticed the BBC logo on left hand corner of this VT? Have I missed them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x82ZkZRPvA
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Waves to sunshine, thanks for the kind words, very touching, and thank you as well, it is lovely to find like minded people on this thread. You have always contributed and helped keep the Chelsee love going as have all the other members on here:)

I have really felt part of their journey watching their trials and tribulations. I think they must have raised a lot of money and it will continue to roll in hopefully, with all the Red Nose events and then the screening of their journey. I reckon there will be more publicity involved on their return and interviews etc.

They are winging their way home or may even be on terra firma by now.

Have a good weekend too in sunny, hot hot Australia are you managing to keep cool? Did you smile a little when the celebs were complaining about the 30 + degree heat, when your temperatures are in the 40's or could you empathise more?:cool:

Waves to Karma, thank you, just spreading the Chelsee love and there is lots to go round, hehehe :p Our days of 40C weather is passed (I hope) It has been very pleasant here, which I am loving, as I am not a summer person and I did empathise with the celebs about the heat, but then I did not have to deal with crocs, hippos, mozzies, rapids, no showers, etc. Sadly, we have had flooding in Queensland and New South Wales, and the continuing threat of bushfires. Totally devastating for many. Mother Nature can be so cruel :mad:

Love this pic...Chelsee back in her onesie, of course !!!!!

Thanks for the latest links. I have felt emotional seeing the YT videos. In a way, we went along for the ride with them.

Hi fatskia and Pashulty and anyone lurking :)

Chelsee is back in twitter heaven ;)

chelseehealey16 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Looks Like We Made It, Look How Far We Comeeee My Baby hahahaha @MelanieCmusic

chelseehealey16 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Airport.... Back to england :)

chelseehealey11 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Geting a little emotional catching up on tweets off everyone! I'm very blessed to have the oppertunity to help those less fortunate! X

chelseehealey11 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.RT @gregjames: About to fly home with the dream team @MelanieCmusic @PhillipsIdowu @TheRealJackDee @daraobriain @chelseehealey. A week of complete madness

chelseehealey10 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Thankyou Comic relief and @rednoseday for the opportunity to take part in this years challenge! Made my life x

chelseehealey10 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Met some beautiful strong children in africa Truely Inspiring, memories I will cherish forever! please donate to rednoseday.com/donate/zam...

chelseehealey9 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.My Iphone Won't Charge!! So annoying waaaaa its Broke :(

chelseehealey9 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Angry Chelo Grrrr

chelseehealey9 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Believe to achieve.....

chelseehealey8 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Having a MAOAM sweet party in the mouth! You Can't test these sweets!!! #bestsweets

chelseehealey8 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.The Zambezi Challenge Documentry will be aired 14th march BBC1 X #africa #comicrelief - I hope this will be on Youtube somewhere, hint Karma :D

chelseehealey7 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Finally on the plane... See you in 10 hours heathrow!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chelseehealey1 hour agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Landed back at heathrow oi oii

chelseehealey35 mins agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.RT @MelanieCmusic: Home sweet home. Thank you to @comicrelief and my new super group @chelseehealey @TheRealJackDee @daraobriain @gregjames @PhillipsIdowu xxx

chelseehealey6 mins agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Home Sweet Home! Can't Wait to get into a Bed.... And My OWN bed at That! Makes a change From a Hard Matress in the Middle of the wildlife

Someone is VERY HAPPY to be home :D
    Forum Member
    Waves to Karma, thank you, just spreading the Chelsee love and there is lots to go round, hehehe :p Our days of 40C weather is passed (I hope) It has been very pleasant here, which I am loving, as I am not a summer person and I did empathise with the celebs about the heat, but then I did not have to deal with crocs, hippos, mozzies, rapids, no showers, etc. Sadly, we have had flooding in Queensland and New South Wales, and the continuing threat of bushfires. Totally devastating for many. Mother Nature can be so cruel :mad:

Love this pic...Chelsee back in her onesie, of course !!!!!

Thanks for the latest links. I have felt emotional seeing the YT videos. In a way, we went along for the ride with them.

Hi fatskia and Pashulty and anyone lurking :)

Chelsee is back in twitter heaven ;)

chelseehealey16 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Looks Like We Made It, Look How Far We Comeeee My Baby hahahaha @MelanieCmusic

chelseehealey16 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Airport.... Back to england :)

chelseehealey11 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Geting a little emotional catching up on tweets off everyone! I'm very blessed to have the oppertunity to help those less fortunate! X

chelseehealey11 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.RT @gregjames: About to fly home with the dream team @MelanieCmusic @PhillipsIdowu @TheRealJackDee @daraobriain @chelseehealey. A week of complete madness

chelseehealey10 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Thankyou Comic relief and @rednoseday for the opportunity to take part in this years challenge! Made my life x

chelseehealey10 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Met some beautiful strong children in africa Truely Inspiring, memories I will cherish forever! please donate to rednoseday.com/donate/zam...

chelseehealey9 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.My Iphone Won't Charge!! So annoying waaaaa its Broke :(

chelseehealey9 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Angry Chelo Grrrr

chelseehealey9 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Believe to achieve.....

chelseehealey8 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Having a MAOAM sweet party in the mouth! You Can't test these sweets!!! #bestsweets

chelseehealey8 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.The Zambezi Challenge Documentry will be aired 14th march BBC1 X #africa #comicrelief - I hope this will be on Youtube somewhere, hint Karma :D

chelseehealey7 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Finally on the plane... See you in 10 hours heathrow!

Glad the 40 degrees temperatures have abated and that you are a bit cooler, a worry with the floods and bush fires, yes sunshine Mother Nature can be cruel, think the H & H Challenge proves how harsh she can be.

Lol at Chelsee, back to tweeting with a vengeance:D:D I bet she is so happy to be in her nice comfy bed she will appreciate it all the more.

More nude Greg I am afraid, as other photos included underneath:p

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2272444/Greg-James-makes-splash-charity-strips-naked-Zambezi-river-raising-money-Comic-Relief.html#axzz2JpULEuNh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the links Karma.

I guess they will all be banned from doing interviews for a while so that the film on 14th March will raise as much money as possible.

I like this picture because of the size of Chelsee compared to the rest of them.
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/02/article-2272444-174E5884000005DC-326_634x452.jpg

Chelsee was the 'lamb to the slaughter', 'doesn't have a clue', 'favourite in the betting to fail'.
    Still undefeated though.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/gregjames/chelsee_eyelashes_small.jpg
    Forum Member
    fatskia wrote: »
    Thanks for the links Karma.

I guess they will all be banned from doing interviews for a while so that the film on 14th March will raise as much money as possible.

I like this picture because of the size of Chelsee compared to the rest of them.
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/02/article-2272444-174E5884000005DC-326_634x452.jpg

Chelsee was the 'lamb to the slaughter', 'doesn't have a clue', 'favourite in the betting to fail'.
    Still undefeated though.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/gregjames/chelsee_eyelashes_small.jpg

I don't know whether they would be banned from doing interviews skia, why do you think that?

Yes doesn't Chelsee look young and carefree, even though she was probably cream crackered by the end of it. Think Jack and Dara looked the most haggard and fatigued.

This picture makes her look younger without all her make up on and her hair suits her up.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/01/article-2272073-1745DA32000005DC-14_634x801.jpg

Lol at Jack Dee's tweets -

So knackered even sleep annoys me.

Never been happier to be back in UK. Turbulence on plane when I was sleeping. Woke up thinking we'd hit more rapids. My new nightmare.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know whether they would be banned from doing interviews skia, why do you think that?

Yes doesn't Chelsee look young and carefree, even though she was probably cream crackered by the end of it. Think Jack and Dara looked the most haggard and fatigued.

This picture makes her look younger without all her make up on and her hair suits her up.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/01/article-2272073-1745DA32000005DC-14_634x801.jpg

Never been happier to be back in UK. Turbulence on plane when I was sleeping. Woke up thinking we'd hit more rapids. My new nightmare.

Hi Karma,

Just a guess on my part, but I think if they had a lot of interviews, it would lessen the impact of the film, which is going out the night before Red Nose Day.
    I think they had to do the Challenge earlier that they really wanted to get the right conditions on the Zambezi, with plenty of water in the river, so they have a month to wait now before the film comes out, but at least the editing and commentary should be very good.

I'm supposing Jack and Dara are cursing Eddie Izzard and John Bishop for making the word Comedian synonymous with Masochistic Charity Volunteer.
    I think because they didn't shave, they are more representative of the conditions they endured. Dara's back and legs are also representing.

I'm sure they were all knackered after day 5.

In the 2 person canoe, because Chelsee is so light, the nose of the canoe could ride over the rapids better and she had enough power to make some difference.

In the big raft, the more power you can put in the better for quickly keeping it pointed in the right direction. That's where the men make the big difference and they would have to keep paddling all the way through the rapids - better to be exhausted and in the boat than exhausted and in the river.
    They did a good job on the last day to make it through unscathed.

Mel said that Jack and Dara were like father and mother to the rest of the squad, and everyone did a great job in their own way. Mel was like Chelsee's surrogate big sister on the trip.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad the 40 degrees temperatures have abated and that you are a bit cooler, a worry with the floods and bush fires, yes sunshine Mother Nature can be cruel, think the H & H Challenge proves how harsh she can be.

Lol at Chelsee, back to tweeting with a vengeance:D:D I bet she is so happy to be in her nice comfy bed she will appreciate it all the more.

More nude Greg I am afraid, as other photos included underneath:p

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2272444/Greg-James-makes-splash-charity-strips-naked-Zambezi-river-raising-money-Comic-Relief.html#axzz2JpULEuNh

Thanks Karma, I don't know much about Greg James, but I liked what I saw on the YT videos, comes across as a nice person to me... How are you going with your weather? I can only imagine what Mother Nature is doing in your part of the world :mad:

Never been happier to be back in UK. Turbulence on plane when I was sleeping. Woke up thinking we'd hit more rapids. My new nightmare

BIB - I love that term, have not heard it in a while...

chelseehealey23 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Gut instinct is the worst Feeling.... But Always Soo right!!

chelseehealey21 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.When you start to care what other people think, and living to please other people, is the moment you loose yourself! Do you!! X

chelseehealey20 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Oh my gosh @katesarajarvis fwankie is beyond cute sat here giving him cuddles, flat faceee xxxxxx

chelseehealey20 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Things will never be the same again..... #Life

chelseehealey20 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Hair Mare......!!! #badhairday Grrrr

chelseehealey20 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Going For a new Dooo #bob haha

chelseehealey17 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Africas messed with my emotions Bad, Can't seem to Snap out of it.....

http://twitter.yfrog.com/kfsbfxij - very nice, suits her

http://twitter.yfrog.com/obi8llrj - getting back to reality :D
    Forum Member
    Thanks Karma, I don't know much about Greg James, but I liked what I saw on the YT videos, comes across as a nice person to me... How are you going with your weather? I can only imagine what Mother Nature is doing in your part of the world :mad:

BIB - I love that term, have not heard it in a while...

chelseehealey23 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Gut instinct is the worst Feeling.... But Always Soo right!!

chelseehealey21 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.When you start to care what other people think, and living to please other people, is the moment you loose yourself! Do you!! X

chelseehealey20 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Oh my gosh @katesarajarvis fwankie is beyond cute sat here giving him cuddles, flat faceee xxxxxx

chelseehealey20 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Things will never be the same again..... #Life

chelseehealey20 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Hair Mare......!!! #badhairday Grrrr

chelseehealey20 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Going For a new Dooo #bob haha

chelseehealey17 hours agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®Twitter.Africas messed with my emotions Bad, Can't seem to Snap out of it.....

http://twitter.yfrog.com/kfsbfxij - very nice, suits her

http://twitter.yfrog.com/obi8llrj - getting back to reality :D

Thanks for the pics sunshine.

Doesn't Chelsee look sleek even her face looks more toned, that's not to say it wasn't already, but those 8 hours of rowing, paddling, have worked wonders. She looks so tiny.

Lol at you not knowing much about Greg James, I had never heard of him either. We got to know him well, rather more than we expected, thinking of him taking his kit off:D Sorry back on track chuckle over, yes he seems a nice young man.

The snow has melted here, now it's high winds and rain, or as I say, it's weather, 'that blows your curls about'. Whoops I even said, that to a bald headed man once, before I realised:o:o:D
    Forum Member
    Chelsee's been nominated for a Screen Nation Awards, in the category of Fav Male & Female
    TV Star.

Scroll about a quarter of the way down the page to see nom. The Awards take place on 17 Feb at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge.

http://screennation.com/nominations-hangout/nominations-list/

Sunshine here's a clip of Chelsee in CDWM, know you didn't get to see any of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWMXEYnF6GY