Were you there, Dan? NO BUT SHE DIDN'T F*CKING DIE SHES ALIVE F*CKIN HELL

Comments

• Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    Agree.
    She is an idiot BTW and yes she was certainly attempting to be over dramatic about an event in her life, but I bet she has said that her daughter died in front of her many times, because at the time, that's what she thought had happened.

I've heard many people say that either they died for a few minutes or that somebody they are close too died.... None of which are currently dead. It is accepted parlance.

However, and heres the rub, her being an hysterical drama queen is something easily identified and a more decent person that Dan would simply have left it alone after initially explaining the difference in the two 'deaths'
    But he had to scream and swear and abuse her.

THIS ^^^^
  • Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For what reason is Dan the only HM allowed to voice an opinion??? jemima wasn't disrespectful in her first comment, what she said was true, Jackie didn't seem to concede that YES, EVERYONE has a story, they don't know WHAT difficulties each other have had,also Charlie is 26yrs old FGS, not a child!! she was actually THEE most mature of the lot of them. MY biggest issue is with the way Dan jumped down Jemimas throat in the BR, totally unnecessary, HE escalated a stupid argument, and as Jemima said, he seems to think he is the only one with a valid opinion.

The whole thing started because Jemima felt it was her place to tell Charlie or Jackie for that matter that Charlie needs to think before she speaks, she was wrong for this because it's not her place to do so.. so when Jackie agreed, since it's a conversation she tried to understand and in turn make Jemima try and see why Charlie might react the way she does..

first off Jemima had no right to tell anyone how to act, having seen how she acts she should worry about herself first.. secondly once Jackie had said Charlie has been through a lot, instead of being a little more understanding and hearing each other out she kept interrupting Jackie saying haven't we all, the answer is errr yes ofcourse but we're talking about Charlies behavior so that's why it was brought up, Jemima having asked the question didn't like the answer given, again she was wrong for going at Jackie instead of just having a quiet word with Charlie in the first place..

Then the whole Charlie witnessing her grans passing, Jemima dismissed this straight away saying she had been through something similar and in turn all Jackie did was ask her about it, she didn't make it a petty argument like Jemima had.. so Jemima was being insensitive and spoke out of turn, if she thinks she has a right to do that, then in turn surely Dan has a right to say he thinks Jemima is wrong for her actions, if its okay for Jemima to say Charlie is wrong for how she acts.. simple really no two ways about it Jemima was in the wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IN You're opinion!!! In MY opinion DAN, who on EVERY occasion possible spouts out his opinions like they are LAW!! He listens to know one, he is wrapped up in his own hypocritical arrogance!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackie didn't seem to concede that YES, EVERYONE has a story,

Also i think you will find Jackie conceded that very early in the argument before all the constant badgering from Jemima, what right does Jemima have to belittle what Charlie has been through if Jemima can say she has been through "traumatic experiences" and didn't like it when Dan belittled her "experience".. Also do you think Jemima has behaved well in the house? she's out there preaching to Jackie about how Charlie should act. what about her own actions? infact if she is out this friday which i hope she isn't she's interesting to me, but if she is, if questioned why is she always making it about herself or why does she say things she should maybe think about, i bet she says it's because of everything she has been through in her life.. Yet it's wrong when Jackie presents that as a possible reason for Charlies behavior.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IN You're opinion!!! In MY opinion DAN, who on EVERY occasion possible spouts out his opinions like they are LAW!! He listens to know one, he is wrapped up in his own hypocritical arrogance!!

As is Jemima, simply put, Charlie may have said some things out of order but none of those were directed at Jemima.. so if Hazel or anyone else who Charlie may have offended didn't say it to Jackie, what reason was there to think Jemima has a right to say anything? Yet she did, so if she has a right to spout off at the mouth, then so does Dan.. Dan was right to put her in her place, she wanted everything to be about her and he called her on it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaceyy wrote: »
    Also i think you will find Jackie conceded that very early in the argument before all the constant badgering from Jemima, what right does Jemima have to belittle what Charlie has been through if Jemima can say she has been through "traumatic experiences" and didn't like it when Dan belittled her "experience".. Also do you think Jemima has behaved well in the house? she's out there preaching to Jackie about how Charlie should act. what about her own actions? infact if she is out this friday which i hope she isn't she's interesting to me, but if she is, if questioned why is she always making it about herself or why does she say things she should maybe think about, i bet she says it's because of everything she has been through in her life.. Yet it's wrong when Jackie presents that as a possible reason for Charlies behavior.

I absolutely DO NOT buy Jackies defence of Charlies behaviour, The argument would not have escalated to the degree it did had Dan with the GOD complex gotten involved, Jemima wasn't wrong in what she said, what she said was the truth, EVERYONE has a story, I wouldn't be arrogant enough or so self absorbed to think that only MY story mattered.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole thing started because Jemima felt it was her place to tell Charlie or Jackie for that matter that Charlie needs to think before she speaks, she was wrong for this because it's not her place to do so.. so when Jackie agreed, since it's a conversation she tried to understand and in turn make Jemima try and see why Charlie might react the way she does..

first off Jemima had no right to tell anyone how to act, having seen how she acts she should worry about herself first.. secondly once Jackie had said Charlie has been through a lot, instead of being a little more understanding and hearing each other out she kept interrupting Jackie saying haven't we all, the answer is errr yes ofcourse but we're talking about Charlies behavior so that's why it was brought up, Jemima having asked the question didn't like the answer given, again she was wrong for going at Jackie instead of just having a quiet word with Charlie in the first place..

Then the whole Charlie witnessing her grans passing, Jemima dismissed this straight away saying she had been through something similar and in turn all Jackie did was ask her about it, she didn't make it a petty argument like Jemima had.. so Jemima was being insensitive and spoke out of turn, if she thinks she has a right to do that, then in turn surely Dan has a right to say he thinks Jemima is wrong for her actions, if its okay for Jemima to say Charlie is wrong for how she acts.. simple really no two ways about it Jemima was in the wrong.

Nicely put.

Seems blindingly obvious to me and I can't imagine why everyone doesn't see it the same way, but that's DS for you. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As is Jemima, simply put, Charlie may have said some things out of order but none of those were directed at Jemima.. so if Hazel or anyone else who Charlie may have offended didn't say it to Jackie, what reason was there to think Jemima has a right to say anything? Yet she did, so if she has a right to spout off at the mouth, then so does Dan.. Dan was right to put her in her place, she wanted everything to be about her and he called her on it.

THAT would be the SAME Dan who is in EVERYONEs business, who seems to think HE can throw his opinions around and others are just insignificant.
  • Options
    TmeltTmelt Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    I had really gone off Dan but this has almost changed my mind. She just wanted attention I loved his outburst
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JonDoe wrote: »
    Nicely put.

Seems blindingly obvious to me and I can't imagine why everyone doesn't see it the same way, but that's DS for you. ;)

Appreciated bro.
    I absolutely DO NOT buy Jackies defence of Charlies behaviour, The argument would not have escalated to the degree it did had Dan with the GOD complex gotten involved, Jemima wasn't wrong in what she said, what she said was the truth, EVERYONE has a story, I wouldn't be arrogant enough or so self absorbed to think that only MY story mattered.

i wasn't going to make this point before but i guess since it's come up again about Jackie's "defence" ill say it, first of all the argument shouldn't have happened in the first place Jemima had no place to speak to Charlie or Jackie about Charlies behaviour this isn't parent teacher conference. Jemima should have kept her opinions to herself, but since she didn't she has no right to say Dan should keep his opinions to himself..

Now the point i was going to make, this whole Jackies defence of Charlies behaviour, any of us when questioned why are we the way we are, it will be because of our life experiences. Whether we choose to let it define us or not is another matter, but it is how we are. Jemima is how she is, making everything personal and all about her because of what she' been through, so Jackie offering that up as an explanation wasn't far off the mark anyway.

Also as you said earlier, Charlie is 26 years of age, she's not a child ffs is what you said, so if Charlie is an adult then Jemima should have had a quiet respectable word with Charlie about it instead of involving her mother, she brought Jackie in to it. Like i said though it wasn't Jemima's place to say anything anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THAT would be the SAME Dan who is in EVERYONEs business, who seems to think HE can throw his opinions around and others are just insignificant.

See i can understand to a point what you mean, he does seem to speak his mind a lot, but i find Jemima gets in everyone's business far more, throws her opinions about as if they are gospel and when challenged she lashes out, if anything she's far more immature than Charlie.. Charlie has said a few things out of pocket and apologized to those involved, both with Gina and with Hazel and both ladies accepted the apology, so Jemima should have stayed out of it.. Yet when Jemima has said things out of order have you seen one apology? she seems to think she's right and only her opinion matters.
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I absolutely DO NOT buy Jackies defence of Charlies behaviour, The argument would not have escalated to the degree it did had Dan with the GOD complex gotten involved, Jemima wasn't wrong in what she said, what she said was the truth, EVERYONE has a story, I wouldn't be arrogant enough or so self absorbed to think that only MY story mattered.[/QUOTE]

But surely that's what this argument is about? Jemima did precisely that - she shouted over Jackie (and anyone else) that HER experiences were far worse than Charlie's. SHE is the only one who has suffered etc etc etc
    And what the hell right has she to complain to Jackie about Charlie's behaviour? She's so busy accusing others of being 2 faced, why on earth didn't she tackle Charlie?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he was in the wrong and should have apologized to Jemima
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rockandry wrote: »
    he was in the wrong and should have apologized to Jemima

If Jemima doesn't need to apologize for voicing her opinion then neither does Dan. Simple as really.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said, Jemima was totally in the wrong for all the reasons that you have said. Jemima turned the whole conversation into all being about her. This is why Jemima is disliked because she is all me, me, me!
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Well said, Jemima was totally in the wrong for all the reasons that you have said. Jemima turned the whole conversation into all being about her. This is why Jemima is disliked because she is all me, me, me!

Jemima isn't liked because she is irritating.

However in the first week she got on with most, if not all the HMs, it's Jackie that doesn't like Jemima because Jackie wants the kitchen and made a suggestion via the task to make a point about Jemima not saying thank you.

Dan jumped on this point and reinforced it, in support of Jackie.

At no point did Dan suggest that Jackie should've said it to Jemima's face, yet when he found out that Dexter made a suggestion about himself, that was the first thing he shouted at Dexter.

Dan has double standards, if he likes someone he will defend them regardless, if he dislikes someone he will have a go at them, even when it's none of his damn business.

He's a smug sticky beak.
  • Options
    LocomoLocomo Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will say one thing in defence of Jemima though. I could completely understand what got her goat when Jackie was telling everybody there that her daughter Charlie had suffered more than anyone else in there.
    That would have wound me up too. How the hell can Jackie say that when she doesn't know the others' life experiences?
    I know that this got forgotten about, but I can see why Jemima initially got annoyed.
    I don't remember Jackie making a point that Charlie had suffered more than anyone else in there....I thought she was just saying she'd been through a lot and Jemima turned it into a who's suffered most competition. I actually quite liked her until then...she could have talked about her horrible experience without trying to negate Charlie's.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Locomo wrote: »
    I don't remember Jackie making a point that Charlie had suffered more than anyone else in there....I thought she was just saying she'd been through a lot and Jemima turned it into a who's suffered most competition. I actually quite liked her until then...she could have talked about her horrible experience without trying to negate Charlie's.

jackie was saying that charlie's been thru more than most .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofialady wrote: »
    Idk why but this part of Dan and Jemimas exchange made me howl with laughter. So wrong :D

It was hilarious. Does Jemima know what Died means? It's not a temporary thing.
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm just glad from a viewer's point of view that the whole exchange took place because it made hilarious viewing. This is what BB is about and why I watch it, regardless of who's right or wrong. IMHO they were all wrong and I hope they keep getting it wrong. Who wants the PC brigade when it comes to BB, not me anyway. :D
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    If Jemima doesn't need to apologize for voicing her opinion then neither does Dan. Simple as really.

But Jem was voicing her opinion to Jackie not Dan, he should butt out and mind his own business. He should apologise for sticking his nose in where it wasn't wanted.
  • Options
    sonicshadowsonicshadow Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    It was hilarious. Does Jemima know what Died means? It's not a temporary thing.

Yeah, if I got told someone has died i usually assume they're gone for good, until now I never considered asking if they came back to life.
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Jem was voicing her opinion to Jackie not Dan, he should butt out and mind his own business. He should apologise for sticking his nose in where it wasn't wanted.

I think that's nonsense to be honest with you. If you want a personal opinion on something, you should ask for one. However in the situation that they were in that night, it was a free for all. They were all conversing together in a group, therefore all had an opinion on the subject matter, including Dan.

So unless you take someone aside and ask them what they think, then it becomes the 'groups' business to chip in with your opinion. That's what they all did on this occasion.
  • Options
    looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    Agree.
    She is an idiot BTW and yes she was certainly attempting to be over dramatic about an event in her life, but I bet she has said that her daughter died in front of her many times, because at the time, that's what she thought had happened.

I've heard many people say that either they died for a few minutes or that somebody they are close too died.... None of which are currently dead. It is accepted parlance.

However, and heres the rub, her being an hysterical drama queen is something easily identified and a more decent person that Dan would simply have left it alone after initially explaining the difference in the two 'deaths'
    But he had to scream and swear and abuse her.
    It's only accepted parlance if their heart stopped. In Jemima's case, from what we have heard, her daughter's heart did not stop. Her daughter stopped breathing.

No-one is denying that it would have been traumatic for her - which makes it all the more unbelievable that she should use such a tragic and traumatic event to try & out-do someone in a game and get sympathy from everyone.

For me, Jemima, Jackie & Dan were all in the wrong, but I mention Jemima more than the others because she used the situation with her daughter to deliberately try & manipulate people's emotions.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They were both interfering but he should apologise as he was the one screaming and swearing. He's the one who made it a row rather than a disagreement