Options

The Strictly Twistathon - Series 4 - GRAND FINAL

Comments

• Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Damahepa wrote: »
    Your 10 was well deserved, as we're all 5 I have out this series (4 to Lkne! :o )

And a couple to me, too! ;-)
  • Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just over 2 hours until the first vote freeze ;)
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And a couple to me, too! ;-)

I've been in the pub for 4 hours, don't expect me to remember your names! ;)
  • Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damahepa wrote: »
    I've been in the pub for 4 hours, don't expect me to remember your names! ;)

Disgusting behaviour from a judge. Disgusting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someones started the after party a little prematurely ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    Disgusting behaviour from a judge. Disgusting.

Hey, final undergraduate essay handed in today. I'm celebrating :D x
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some superb performance from the contestants today! :) Good luck Martyn, Katie and Luke :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lines freeze in half an hour :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LINES HAVE NOW FROZEN

Third place is about to be announced ;)
  • Options
    king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to you all :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Earlier tonight, 3 finalists took to the floor to be crowned as the WINNER of The Strictly Twistathon

Katie (xKatieLx) & Pasha

Luke (StigOfTheKrump) & Kristina

Martyn (WhyHelloWorld) & Iveta

The votes have been counted and I can now reveal, that with 23.8% of the vote to win, the couple finishing in 3rd place IS......................
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Martyn (WhyHelloWorld) & Iveta ;)

I never say comisserations at this point, because third is never a finishing position to be ashamed of. But particularly for you. Your first ever series, not only of Twistathon, but on the Strictly forums altogether. And you haven't failed to impress everyone each week as you progressed through the competition. Who would have thought you would be here in the grand final on your first ever series. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and making this a series to remember

Give it up for your third place finalist, MARTYN & IVETA everyone :)
  • Options
    ChickenFromKievChickenFromKiev Posts: 7,427
    Forum Member
    Well done, Martyn. :) Good luck Luke and Katie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know you're probably disappointed to not get to the final two, but you really have done a fantastic job this series! :)

To get such fantastic scores and to make the final is very impressive indeed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think you should be disappointed Martyn, to get to the final when it's your first series is simply astonishing and beyond belief for most people. Throughout the competiton you've produced some great routines and have showcased in the final why you deserve to be here. You've done exceptionally well for a newbie so be proud :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And then there were two.............

Katie (xKatieLx) & Pasha

Luke (StigOfTheKrump) & Kristina

One of them will become the series 4 winners of The Strictly Twistathon tonight

LINES HAVE NOW RE-OPENED. Please rank the final two 2 - 1 (2 for your favourite). All previous votes will be carried forward and if you voted before the vote freeze you are permitted to vote again.

Lines will close at 21:00 hours ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to both Luke and Katie. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good luck to both Katie and Luke going into the final vote! :D

Martyn, for your first series you've been extraordinary! You've produced some amazing routines and you should be damned proud of yourself! Well done! :)
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Commiserations, Martyn, but you've done a great job this year especially taking into account that it's a new experience for you anyway. Well done. :)

Ah, it's on, Katie. I won't vote to keep things slightly fairer but I think you should win, and I'm not just saying that. I've had enough chances by this point. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Luck to both Luke and Katie you've both been brilliant during the series :)
  • Options
    DingDong08DingDong08 Posts: 8,600
    Forum Member
    Congratulations, Martyn - for your first game in these forums, you have done exceptionally well and should be very proud of finishing in third place. :)

Good luck to both Katie and Luke, you would both make very worthy winners. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only 24 minutes until lines close for the final time ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LINES HAVE CLOSED FOR THE FINAL TIME

Just two couples remain.....................

Katie (xKatieLx) & Pasha and Luke (StigOfTheKrump) & Kristina

One of you is the winner of The Strictly Twistathon.

I can reveal, with 56.8% of the final vote to win..........

The WINNER of The Stricty Twistathon, Series 4 IS................................
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck you two , both of you deserve it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [HIGHLIGHT]☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ :) LUKE (STIGOFTHEKRUMP) & KRISTINA :) ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆[/HIGHLIGHT]

Congratulations to you both. You have been an absolutely outstanding competitor this series, topping the leader board countless times. With ten tens tonight and the first and only perfect score of the series. The first male ever to score a perfect 40 since Twists & Sequins became Twistathon. You have made this series extremely fun and high class and now you emerge as the WINNERS. Whilst you get to grips with the Glitter Ball title ;) Let's show some huge appreciation for our very worthy runners up................

KATIE & PASHA :):):)

Katie, you have really impressed this series and have finished a very respectable 2nd place in your first Twists & Sequins/Twistathon final :) You have improved and impressed week after week and I for one would like to thank you for all the hard work and effort you have put in alongside the other contestants.

The series wouldn't have been the same without either of you.

But one last time, give it up for your WINNERS.............. LUKE & KRISTINA :D