2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    Biggest game player in the house
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not two faced, he's just trying to keep the peace, although his methods are questionable!
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh because calling Pav a prick was such a nice thing to do.

Don't believe the hype.

Pav is a PRICK .... he's playing the sympathy card and has hoodwinked some of the viewers.
    At least Winston is right about one thing when he told Pav to his face that the next thing he will do is pull out the sympathy card.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have been living together for so long, that they are bonding, almost against their will. This includes those who, normally, would have nothing in common. IE. Chris & Helen.

Chris is an introverted, deep thinker. He has been taken over by the heightened emotions in the House.

IMO, he is not two faced- everyone, in there, is backstabbing. We only see his DR observations- because of their eloquence...

No point featuring Winston, is there ? :o
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    What the hell is he playing at? As a reasonably intelligent man he must realise how awful he is coming across. He has gone way down in my estimation of him.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    i cant think of a single hm who was this two faced not even any women, people wanna go on about how nasty helen is which she is of course but at least she doesnt pretend to like everyone when she doesnt, for that reason i respect her evan though i still think shes an annoying loud mouth. why cant chris just be honest with people> is he so scared he would get beaten up or something?:confused:

I'm very disappointed in Chris. I liked him up until the past couple of weeks. He's really turning into a bit of a "Uriah Heep" character. Fawning over everyone and what's his problem with Pav? I know they're all a bit suspicious of him but Chris seems to be the only one who has a real problem with him. "He's trying to be a thorn in my side"? What's that about? :confused:
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Chris is a person who doesn't like confrontation and I don't think he's type to want to offend someone, he does what he does to avoid that.

Until very recently I would have agreed, sometimes it just better to be polite but he was instigating the love in with Helen when there was absolutely no reason to.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wotnot wrote: »
    Until very recently I would have agreed, sometimes it just better to be polite but he was instigating the love in with Helen when there was absolutely no reason to.

maybe Chris felt there was a need to instigate the love first ....
    Day before noms he hoping Helen and Ash wouldn't nom him.
    But I feel he does quite like Helen now as does Ashleigh.
    I don't hear any bad comments about Ashleigh's change of heart for Helen so why are a few FMs picking on Chris :confused:
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    wotnot wrote: »
    What the hell is he playing at? As a reasonably intelligent man he must realise how awful he is coming across. He has gone way down in my estimation of him.

The way he has gone after and attacked pav is really disappointing.
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    maybe Chris felt there was a need to instigate the love first ....
    Day before noms he hoping Helen and Ash wouldn't nom him.
    But I feel he does quite like Helen now as does Ashleigh.
    I don't hear any bad comments about Ashleigh's change of heart for Helen so why are a few FMs picking on Chris :confused:

For me personally it's because he has been exceptionally two faced, if he went to the diary room now and said his apparrent change of heart was a game plan I'd respect him a lot more.