Options

EE- The stolen toilet conga.

davejc64davejc64 Posts: 6,077
Forum Member
As Peggy was doing her last walk of the Square the highlight for me was the 'stolen toilet conga' being performed by Martin, Kyle and Kush it really added to the ambiance and poignancy of the scenes in my opinion. :D

Comments

• Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davejc64 wrote: »
    As Peggy was doing her last walk of the Square the highlight for me was the 'stolen toilet conga' being performed by Martin, Kyle and Kush it really added to the ambiance and poignancy of the scenes in my opinion. :D

It was a nod to what made Babs
    a star the carry on films.
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guess it was to show that outside life does carry on as normal, Not saying it was normal though, you half expected Benny Hill music
  • Options
    MR_PitkinMR_Pitkin Posts: 30,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hated it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    It was a nod to what made Babs
    a star the carry on films.

Whatever it was, it was a great idea to include it, EE needs more stuff like this. :D
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was funny.
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Couldn't they have just passed the toilets across, instead of carrying them down the stairs and up again?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Couldn't they have just passed the toilets across, instead of carrying them down the stairs and up again?

Well they could have done, but they didn't. ;-)
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This whole toilet seat saga has been awful. Feels like something you expected from corrie.
    I like a bit of comedy every now and then but seriously.

I would be more impressed if they copied The Colbys and had Stacey abducted by aliens.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They could have integrated the toilets into Peggy's death more in my opinion by having her carried into the Vic sat on one and have her die in there as the Queen of the Vic and Albert Square sat on her throne. :D
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was funny :D Agree with the Carry On links - I am sure Babs wanted it!
  • Options
    OuroborosOuroboros Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davejc64 wrote: »
    They could have integrated the toilets into Peggy's death more in my opinion by having her carried into the Vic sat on one and have her die in there as the Queen of the Vic and Albert Square sat on her throne. :D

Now that would be a great ending, with 'ding dong the witch is dead' playing on the jukebox. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ouroboros wrote: »
    Now that would be a great ending, with 'ding dong the witch is dead' playing on the jukebox. :D

Maybe they will save that for the funeral. :D