Options

Emmerdaily. 27th May. Hooray, hooray,It's a Holleh horror day!!

Comments

• Options
    benjwx1benjwx1 Posts: 5,374
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Is ITV favourite Corrie on as usual :-(

Yep, Corrie doesn't lose a single episode that week, on Sunday, double bill as normal on Monday, and then 1 Hour on Tuesday from 8 - 9, equating to the usual five episodes >:(
  • Options
    ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben96 wrote: »
    Yep, Corrie doesn't lose a single episode that week, on Sunday, double bill as normal on Monday, and then 1 Hour on Tuesday from 8 - 9, equating to the usual five episodes >:(

Ridiculous. Itv push that dreadful tired load of old fanny, and yet ignore their best soap??
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ridiculous. Itv push that dreadful tired load of old fanny, and yet ignore their best soap??

Typical ITV not bigging up ED >:(>:(
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben96 wrote: »

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

After this week's shambles ITV should be too embarrassed to put Corrie on again full stop>:(>:(
  • Options
    TeifiboiTeifiboi Posts: 14,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay Ross! I hope he gets revenge on his family. They were horrible to him yesterday.

DrossScum get revenge?! Good god, if he had all the revenge that he was due he would have been 6 feet under weeks, if not months, ago. :D

They weren't horrible enough. James should have given him a damned good thrashing. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    DRoss should be in prison. >:(

Too true. Banged up for at least 20 years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chrisdebag wrote: »
    :cool: No Aaron you need to smile

Biro balancer - inspired by the slug balancer, perhaps? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    I did. DRoss deserves every punishmnt under the sun.

Public garrotting is too good for him. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Prozac is shouting incoherently

I was wondering whether he'd forgotten his lines.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hot Ross could do his time round in our house. We will look after his every ( considerable) need :p

Make sure that all the heavy blunt implements are locked away safely. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ross is hated by a lot of characters in those but when they need help it's always Ross that helps.

Pete's a plank.

If he hadn't been bullied by Pete, he would have remained at home being snarkey. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moira couldn't care less about Hollywood last night and gave her much needed a deserved home truths. What's the betting she now starts blubbing over her hospital bed apologising to her and forgiving her?>:(

Regrettably, you'll be proved quite right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    The nerve of HIM calling out anyone. >:(

Too true. However DrossScum has the nerve to talk to Moira like that I do not know. Cain should have knocked him into the middle of next week. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Typical Dingle behaviour.>:(

And good on Hot Ross Buns, giving his Aunt Moira some good home truths!

Cain has been a fool. DrossScum has been a hypocritical opportunist poisonous barsteward.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moria!! That's all.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teifiboi wrote: »
    Make sure that all the heavy blunt implements are locked away safely. :D

The Surly Serf would have nicked them, for future use on any other unsuspecting warehouse workers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teifiboi wrote: »
    Cain has been a fool. DrossScum has been a hypocritical opportunist poisonous barsteward.

bib: You're confusing Ross with Cain and Aaron. Again.

It must annoy you to see that Hot Ross was right in calling out Moira. And I suspect that had either Finn or Prozac Pete had done so instead of him, you would have been cheering them on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete looked like a snarling bull there :o

He must have seen Debola looking like that for far too long.
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bib: You're confusing Ross with Cain and Aaron. Again.

It must annoy you to see that Hot Ross was right in calling out Moira. And I suspect that had either Finn or Prozac Pete had done so instead of him, you would have been cheering them on.

Ross was only right in defending Pete. What he said to Moira was wrong. She has been supportive and loving and that didn' t work. How many more times can she do that?
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moira and Cain shifting the blame.

Are they to blame though? They tried to help her and were supportive. She' s an addict - it has a strong grip. They could be walking on eggshells with her for the rest if their lives trying not to hurt her.
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Evening JD ;-) Empty vessel indeed >:(:p

Hello there Ian and all you lovely Dailians :D

Hi JW :):)

You went on holiday 25 posts short of your mega Mildstone?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Evening all and Happy Long Weekend! :cool:

Great thread title, Duffy.:D:D

Morning Oldnjaded

Great day today for today is the day the last of my really annoying neighbours moves out after being evicted, no more screams and ranking and ravings through the night, no more bin scavenging for old food and no more worries that one day he will go berserk with the axe I know he has and kill everyone in sight so that's good. Heaven knows how much work will have to be done on his flat to make it habitable again.

Theres my drunk neighbour still but I rarely see him and he could have died in his flat for all I know, smelling like a brewery as it does may mask the smell of death I suppose.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    You went on holiday 25 posts short of your mega Mildstone?
    He wants to keep us in suspense.:D Morning kwynne.:)
    Good ep again last night wasn't it? :) I specially loved Dross asking Pete if he was dictating his autobiography while Pinocchiholly lay on the ground at death's door. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HollyWood start! >:(

That's pinochiholly to you and me

She trying to become a real girl by taking drugs.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Morning Oldnjaded

Great day today for today is the day the last of my really annoying neighbours moves out after being evicted, no more screams and ranking and ravings through the night, no more bin scavenging for old food and no more worries that one day he will go berserk with the axe I know he has and kill everyone in sight so that's good. Heaven knows how much work will have to be done on his flat to make it habitable again.

Theres my drunk neighbour still but I rarely see him and he could have died in his flat for all I know, smelling like a brewery as it does may mask the smell of death I suppose.
    Brilliant news, kwynne! An axe??:o I feel sorry for whoever his new neighbours are though.:(