13»

Comments

• Options
    Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thine Wonk wrote: »
    As predicted no comment from Wavejock

O2 have the most satisfied customers of any network. Even the ones who cant use their phone right now are more satisfied than Three and EE customers :mad:

Im a great actor :D

Wavejock has been quiet since his run in with iPhone fans a few weeks ago resulting in a few brief suspension. Personally I thought his comments were funny but some iPhone fans ahave superiority complexes and hate their phone being dissed :mad:
  • Options
    Deleted_User381237831Deleted_User381237831 Posts: 7,902
    Forum Member
    Oooo I missed that....
  • Options
    The Lord LucanThe Lord Lucan Posts: 5,054
    Forum Member
    Yes. O2 Business side have some of the best staff and salesmen. It's almost a joy to switch to them. Literally bend over backwards.

However like most UK companies.. where one part of it excels it totally lacks in other area and this is the major issue...

Much like Orange & T-Mobile had at the beginning of the merge/upgrades this could be future related. Things are so complex.. you start tinkering with the status quo that has worked you end up getting a large mess rather quickly.
    I'm in no doubt that this was internal system failure but there was also in some areas a weather issue that was quite local.

A lot of Customer Service agents surely had a bad yesterday.
  • Options
    japauljapaul Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of tosh.
    My money would be on an HLR issue.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    neil79 wrote: »
    My connection on giffgaff is fine but I have just checked my back up phone on Orange and that appears to be down :confused:

When was the last time you used it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AxeVictim wrote: »
    It's Three I have a problem with in our area (aberdeen) intermittent Internet frequent timeouts pita.

However O2 which didn't do anything about a building being switched off recently (Jumping Jaks redevelopment) where a main mast was sited/powered ended up with no coverage in the city centre when a few connected masts whent dark.. might still be in fact. Large area.

Three & EE are currently upgrading Aberdeen for 4G.. launching shortly with the latter, former next year. This will be a likely cause of your disruption.