Options

EE surprise confirmed tonight (Merged)

zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,873
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What does everyone think it is? Im going either grant peggy or michelle will return with michelle the most likely as ian is coming back for wedding

Comments

• Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love it to be Michelle but I daren't believe it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love it to be Michelle but I daren't believe it!

Im going on the fact that they shoved in the line that michelle isnt coming as ian isnt well enough
  • Options
    DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peggy or Grant. OR a big Lucy clue/reveal

Michelle would be lovely but I'm not sure she'd warrant 'surprise' status except to a few fans or longtime viewers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im going on the fact that they shoved it the line that michelle isnt coming as ian iasnt well enough

Yeah it did seem a bit in your face. Plus Michelle has had a lot of focus these past weeks with various pictures of her being shown. Almost like a reminder that she exists.

If DTC has managed to lure Susan back for a stint I will rank him as one of the greatest EPs ever!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DODS11 wrote: »

Michelle would be lovely but I'm not sure she'd warrant 'surprise' status except to a few fans or longtime viewers.

Are you joking? Michelle would be a HUGE surprise. Far greater than a shock Peggy return.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dont know if we will get another lucy "twist" as we only had one on tuesday
  • Options
    MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it sad that this will be the most exciting thing to happen in my life this week?
  • Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is the surprise confirmed?
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Also don't be surprised if it is a huge anti climax
  • Options
    cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrMarple wrote: »
    Is it sad that this will be the most exciting thing to happen in my life this week?

Mine too :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RiDsTeR wrote: »
    Where is the surprise confirmed?

Digital spy and on DTC twitter
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Ian arrives with Mark jr.....now that would be something.
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for another murder. Something has to keep us interested until the 30th regarding the killer right?
  • Options
    james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I don't think it will be Michelle or any return.

I think its this so I will spoiler
    I believe Jay and Ben might have found Lucy dead and in a panic moved her body to make it look like an accident. I don't know exactly how all this will play out but thats my guess
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I believe Jay and Ben might have found Lucy dead and in a panic moved her body to make it look like an accident. I don't know exactly how all this will play out but thats my guess

Don't know if that will be tonight's surprise, but it would be feasible in itself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But again i dont think they will throw in two big lucy "twists" for 2 episodes in a row
  • Options
    burbeburbe Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want two things. Michelle to return and at the end of the episode, the killer strikes again! It would just be incredible!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow it won't be Michelle surely??eeek could you imagine :o,that would be a massive shock!!
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Alfie goes to see Kat in hospital and when she sees her face she breaks down and so does he and later on he is found dead but it's not suicide, Lucy's killer has struck again after Alfie found vital clues identifying the bounder and Alfie went to see them and it was a china of his but instead of lending him their shell-like they threatened to grass him up about the fire but there was an almighty barney and Alfie got coshed over the nut with a blunt instrument and rendered brown bread!

But I suppose it's better than doing porridge!
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    My initial reaction was it will be a Peggy appearance.
  • Options
    swanseacragswanseacrag Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Maybe Nick cotton returns tonight? Or dot finds our he is alive?

Or it could be that Charlie comes to visit Kat in hospital and brings along Lyn, Zoe, or little Mo ;)

And there is the obvious that peggy could return for the wedding with Aunt Sal.

Another possibility is an off screen death from a past character?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont want to get anyones hopes up but i do strongly believe its michelle as they have been to many references about her recently
  • Options
    swanseacragswanseacrag Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Possibly Michelle has been killed off screen and Ian has returned with Mark Jnr?
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kind of hoping it's not a surprise return. I'd rather we get a big revelation about the Lucy storyline, following on from what we found out about Ben and Jay last episode.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

we have already had a big Lucy clue this week, I doubt they will give us another one - DTC has to drag this SL out until February :D

is it not Ronnie and bump returning..........