Options

Karen Gillan on "Paul O'Grady Live"

Cameron KMcEwanCameron KMcEwan Posts: 1,177
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Karen Gillan was a guest on "Paul O'Grady Live" earlier tonight. She revealed some info about the Neil Gaiman episode and a new clip from The Curse of the Black Spot was also shown. You can see it here:

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2011/05/karen-gillan-on-paul-o-grady-live.html

Comments

• Options
    andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    I watched her and must admit she was a bit "over the top" but perhaps that was just nerves or is she really like that ? Came across as a nice person though and dedicated to Doctor Who. Paul asked her to arrange another cameo for him in a future story and she said she would "have a word". Paul also admitted to having a full size Tardis at his home. Wonder if it is one of the Planet Earth's ones. One thing I do know is that they take up a lot of room. I'm having to re-arrange my back garden to fit mine in.
  • Options
    UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy1231 wrote: »
    I watched her and must admit she was a bit "over the top" but perhaps that was just nerves or is she really like that ? Came across as a nice person though and dedicated to Doctor Who. Paul asked her to arrange another cameo for him in a future story and she said she would "have a word". Paul also admitted to having a full size Tardis at his home. Wonder if it is one of the Planet Earth's ones. One thing I do know is that they take up a lot of room. I'm having to re-arrange my back garden to fit mine in.

She's really like that :D
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    UrMyStar wrote: »
    She's really like that :D

This :D.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    andy1231 wrote: »

hmmmm, i thought the interview was weird - not because of Karen, but POG would hardly let her get a word in - never does with his guests. i think Karen was really nervous too - in fact the whole sofa looked uncomfortable just sat there on live tv listenig to his drivel!!! :yawn:
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    hmmmm, i thought the interview was weird - not because of Karen, but POG would hardly let her get a word in - never does with his guests. i think Karen was really nervous too - in fact the whole sofa looked uncomfortable just sat there on live tv listenig to his drivel!!! :yawn:

He is a bit of a motor mouth but I don't think the show or it's interviews are intended as serious or in-depth