Judges Houses! *Including Spoilers*

Comments

• xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think poisonous twin got through to the live shows.

They have been uploading new videos recently to their youtube account
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    How come people are suddenly thinking Jade Ellis made it to the lives? She was pretty average imo

I agree can't see her going far.

Although I have just seen this from Jade Collins.
    Jade collins ‏@Jade__Collins

@jadaface101 awww jade thank you. You were amazing so happy and proud of you good luck with everything hope your well hun xxxxx
  • itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet Devlin still kept her videos up on YouTube despite going on the live shows though to be fair, so who knows...
    Saw the videos of Poisonous Twin ( http://www.youtube.com/user/poisonoustwin?feature=CAQQwRs%3D in case anyone wants to hear) .....I actually quite like the Lana Del Rey cover :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starboy Nathan is trending on twitter right now #StarboyMemories is trending he seems to have a big following already.
  • TobyCYTobyCY Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    I*m shocked, I really like the videos from Poisonous Twin, they are quite good. Miles better than Jedward or Wagner, they are more like 2 Shoes from last year
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Poisonous Twins are on Xtra Factor Tonight, so I don't think they'll be on the main show tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Poisonous Twins are on Xtra Factor Tonight, so I don't think they'll be on the main show tonight.

Correct I can't see them having any chance after being shown on XTRA Factor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    any info on Rough Copy?

edit: actually they might be awful yet :o
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooo so Nathan just got montaged. Wasn't expecting that.
  • belombbelomb Posts: 3,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    any info on Rough Copy?

edit: actually they might be awful yet :o

They got to Judges' Houses (at least, they were selected to be) but one of them had visa issues and producers couldn't progress them further. Big announcement on their website
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be absolutely stunned if Carolynne didn't make it through to the live shows now.

No sniff of Leanne. Maybe she'll be on Xtra Factor? Just wondering, but what was our source for the six girls? It seems weird that they would show so many girls in montages, but not one of the JH girls? :confused:
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume that Leanne isn't through to JH then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( Think I just spotted Melanie in the "coming up..." for Boot Camp. She was sobbing her heart out. :(
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the plot thickens as Leanne Robinson just got shown at Bootcamp.
  • rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I assume that Leanne isn't through to JH then?

I assume all spoilers must be incorrect. If she was top 3 girls she be at least montaged.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    And the plot thickens as Leanne Robinson just got shown at Bootcamp.

Thought I spotted her. Maybe she'll get a nice BC audition, but then lose at JH. (Sort of like Nicole Lawrence from S6, who I don't think got her audition shown, but had a HUGE boot camp segment)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no Poisonous Twin on the main show then

edit: Rylan has the Olly interview tonight
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I think it just dawned on me that not a single one of us knows what we're talking about and that the lack of screentime of certain acts probably means nothing and we're reading too deep into everything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it just dawned on me that not a single one of us knows what we're talking about and that the lack of screentime of certain acts probably means nothing and we're reading too deep into everything.

More than likely! :D

There are so many "sources" out there that virtually every contestant is still in contention at this point. I think most of us are just chosing to believe whichever one sends our personal favourites through! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy could be the judges houses shock exit she was given the last spot on the highlights like Jade Richards.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    no Poisonous Twin on the main show then

edit: Rylan has the Olly interview tonight

Add Rylan and James to the confirmed boys list,.
  • cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    I have heard Amy Mottram gets through to the live shows as Tulisa's wild card.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Leanne Robinson but lots of Melanie!

Must resist getting my hopes up! ... :D

I'm joking. I know it's highly unlikely that Melanie is in the final six.
  • bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cantos wrote: »

There is no wildcards this year just top 12
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    cantos wrote: »

What. Where did you hear that? Details would be nice since I think this is the first I've heard of any talk of wild cards...