Can someone please help me

Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This was the only place I could think of where someone maybe able to help me.

Next month I am travelling to Glasgow from Wales. I am travelling by plane. I have booked my flights online but i'm abit confused about what I need to print off.

I have recieved booking confirmation and reciepts by email but is this what I need to take with me to the airport:confused:

Not sure if they are going to send me tickets closer to the date or if I should take my booking confirmation.

Sorry to sound like an idiot:o

Would really apprectiate if someone could let me know about this :)

Comments

• Keefy-boyKeefy-boy Posts: 13,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To get a precise answer saying which airline would be useful. Tickets don't really exist anymore and many airlines operate an online check-in system where you print your own boarding pass. If you're travelling Ryanair for instance and you haven't done that they charge a fortune to do that at the airport.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what airline, but for a lot of airlines you can, a few days or so before you fly check in on- line, and print the tickets, there should be a link, where you put in your booking ref, and it take you to the print out of the ticket, boarding pass, if you can, print out your return as well.

As was said above, you might be charged a huge amount if you wait till you get to the airport.
  • Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the replies guys and sorry for not putting what airline, I didn't even think:o

It's FlyBe im flying with
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    This was the only place I could think of where someone maybe able to help me.

Next month I am travelling to Glasgow from Wales. I am travelling by plane. I have booked my flights online but i'm abit confused about what I need to print off.

I have recieved booking confirmation and reciepts by email but is this what I need to take with me to the airport:confused:

Not sure if they are going to send me tickets closer to the date or if I should take my booking confirmation.

Sorry to sound like an idiot:o

Would really apprectiate if someone could let me know about this :)

Have you flown before?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    Have you flown before?

Yeah of course, my mum normally sorts this stuff out though, she doesn't know as she's never flown with FlyBe before
  • Keefy-boyKeefy-boy Posts: 13,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should check-in online, it's optional but it says it saves money.

http://www.flybe.com/checkin/default.htm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keefy-boy wrote: »
    You should check-in online, it's optional but it says it saves money.

http://www.flybe.com/checkin/default.htm

Thank you so so much :)
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Print your boarding pass.
    Take it with your passport.