Options

Did Marlon really think his comments would make Kimberly want him?

FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
Forum Member
I don't get it. He seemed to fancy her, seemed to be interested in her. Did he really think Kimberly would ever give him a chance after he said his comments about spreading her legs and slowing down?

Comments

• Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think so yes, in his deluded mind he probably thought she was going to turn into a '**** bucket' before his eyes :cool:
  • Options
    Gobby mooGobby moo Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    Don't know but I think he forgot where he was for a second and reverted to stupid bloke talk. I think it was good that she was straight with him eventually. To be honest I think he wishes he was a player because as the saying goes.."he doesn't have any game" from what I see.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marlon and Ash said stuff.

I think he's allowed to fancy who he wants, whether you get them is another story.

His vocabulary along with the other guys isn't nice at all but typical of some young guys who are being one of the lads (never understood it, but it happens lots)

She never told him she didn't like him, she just said she didn't want a relationship inside the house.

Since he has had his warning, he has gone into himself and put distance between him and the housemates, I wouldn't mind this if Ash had, had a warning.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He thinks he doesn't have to do or say anything at all to attract women, just exist.

Which pretty much describes Marlon and Ash's contribution to the show.
  • Options
    Rio FantasticRio Fantastic Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marlon is nothing but a big, sleazy, lazy goose!!!! >:(
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    He thinks he doesn't have to do or say anything at all to attract women, just exist.

Which pretty much describes Marlon and Ash's contribution to the show.

He sees himself, according to his VT, as some kind of Don Juan ladykiller. I couldn't wait to see his killer moves. Was amusingly disappointed that constantly shoving your hands down your pants and shouting such wooing comments like open your legs wider, that this was the sum of all that BS he speiled off. :D