The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 14)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,735
Administrator
Continuation of: The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 13)
Niiiiiiik wrote: »
Just let nature takes it course for Alex she'll gain a label if she isn't signed.

Comments

• JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Part 14 finally! :D
  • wige2002wige2002 Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally ...
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Yas!:D
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should have just called it Part 15. But good to have a new thread anyhow! :p:D
  • perobt93perobt93 Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    Cheers to the freaking new part!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yayy. Part 14, alrightt
  • beastieletsgobeastieletsgo Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex need to get back in the studio cause she ain't go long till she's back in the UK.
  • NiiiiiiikNiiiiiiik Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex need to get back in the studio cause she ain't go long till she's back in the UK.

When is she back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=570547016314987&l=9c23decf36

Some positive comments for Alex here. I guess her mini promo tour in Nigeria is a good way to start getting her known in other markets. Using the X Factor brand is also clever as well.

I agree that I'd like her to get back in the studio, today is her last day in Lagos, so I think she's flying back to New York before she comes back to the UK. I don't think she's due back in the UK until November right?
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=570547016314987&l=9c23decf36

Some positive comments for Alex here. I guess her mini promo tour in Nigeria is a good way to start getting her known in other markets. Using the X Factor brand is also clever as well.

It is. She can make millions in Africa and Asia.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Part 14 at last!
    I agree that I'd like her to get back in the studio, today is her last day in Lagos, so I think she's flying back to New York before she comes back to the UK. I don't think she's due back in the UK until November right?
    I thought she was performing at the final on Saturday?
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    Part 14 at last!

I thought she was performing at the final on Saturday?

it was last night i think! i seen a few pics but no videos yet
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    I wonder what she performed?

Was it that feature?
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    Alex looks so stunning on her recent Instagram picture
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexandra is 3rd after 1D and Leona as one of the richest X Factor contestants...she's worth £6.1m!!

Get that money AB: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/one-direction-top-x-factor-2282006#.UjnzHxBI-Vc.twitter
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    I would take these lists with a pinch of salt...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gomz wrote: »
    I would take these lists with a pinch of salt...

Normally I would agree, but she's been listed as 3rd in quite a few lists, and she also appears on the UK music rich list as well. Obviously it's not going to be totally accurate, but still, it's impressive considering.
    Forum Member
    Normally I would agree, but she's been listed as 3rd in quite a few lists, and she also appears on the UK music rich list as well. Obviously it's not going to be totally accurate, but still, it's impressive considering.

Did she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iseloid wrote: »
    Did she?

She did a while back, but I'm not sure about 2013. It's a shame she didn't get any writing credits on Overcome, she could have been getting some extra royalties on the side as well.
    Forum Member
    She did a while back, but I'm not sure about 2013. It's a shame she didn't get any writing credits on Overcome, she could have been getting some extra royalties on the side as well.

Cool. Yeah, I wish she had.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iseloid wrote: »
    Cool. Yeah, I wish she had.

She should get to writing and vocal producing on this upcoming album. Get that songwriting and production money coming in. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people have been comparing Mel B's new single to Alex...? It's called Once in my Life

I quite like the song, its decent... But I think it's clear it's not Alex. :|
  • beastieletsgobeastieletsgo Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She back in October I think for that awards evening...
    Forum Member
    She should get to writing and vocal producing on this upcoming album. Get that songwriting and production money coming in. :p

What I've been saying for time. :D
    Forum Member
    Luke Reid wrote: »
    Some people have been comparing Mel B's new single to Alex...? It's called Once in my Life

I quite like the song, its decent... But I think it's clear it's not Alex. :|

True. But at 1:57 it reminded me of Alex when's she has heavy makeup on but that's only cause I'm a stan. And the dance scene reminded me of BB video. The outfit in that scene too. The GP would have no idea about that.