Options

Why The Hell Do People Think & Want Keith To Win

dobbybeardobbybear Posts: 18,133
Forum Member
✭✭
Why do a lot of people say Keith is the winner? It would be ludicrous if he won, he is a complete non entity. All you see is him cleaning up and making the odd pointless boring remark. He looked like he would cry when Kav had a go at him the other night. Him winning would be as bad as Kav & Patsy winning who are another two who are absolutely boring and pointless. Patsy looks like she will have a nervous breakdown at any point, and Kav is a pudgy faced loser with a chip on his shoulder!

Comments

• Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dobbybear wrote: »
    Why do a lot of people say Keith is the winner? It would be ludicrous if he won, he is a complete non entity. All you see is him cleaning up and making the odd pointless boring remark. He looked like he would cry when Kav had a go at him the other night. Him winning would be as bad as Kav & Patsy winning who are another two who are absolutely boring and pointless. Patsy looks like she will have a nervous breakdown at any point, and Kav is a pudgy faced loser with a chip on his shoulder!

I noticed you didn't mention Calum?

Anyway I have seen quite a bit of Keith. His laugh is infectious. He's a mostly good guy in there. Speaks his mind when he needs to and brings the mood up on the house and on the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Because he is actually a nice guy. Not acting up, playing a part... just being himself. He's funny, down-to-earth and friendly.
  • Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him very much. He'll get my vote if he's in the final.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    I noticed you didn't mention Calum?

Anyway I have seen quite a bit of Keith. His laugh is infectious. He's a mostly good guy in there. Speaks his mind when he needs to and brings the mood up on the house and on the show.

Yes agree Calum boring too. I know Keith is a nice guy but he isn't really bringing anything to the show
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because nice people should be rewarded
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Because nice people should be rewarded

It is an entertainment show!!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And I find nice people far more entertaining than lairy gobshites and attention seeking narcissists
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because he's good hearted and a good sport, he doesn't cause controversy, he's polite and nice and really quite sweet.

He did well in his joke telling task.
    It isn't his fault that he's in with a few loud, backstabbing, nasty attention seekers who big brother think we want to watch.

I'd rather watch Keith ANY day of the week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are the magnolia people.
    We are vanilla.
    We are beige.
    We want Keith to win.
    Do you have a problem?
    WITH THAT?

:)

(Those activewear outfits look pretty good for £22.)
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because the alternative is Hopkins. Think of it as an anti Hopkins vote.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not? He's alright, and not drama seeking.
  • Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes agree Calum boring too. I know Keith is a nice guy but he isn't really bringing anything to the show

I think he brings quite a bit to the show. For me it's not always about the loudest or the most egocentric but rather how well of a person they are in themselves and shining in that way. And Keith shines brightly for me.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im with Conehead
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I dont get it either. An ex kids tv presenter from yesteryear who does nothing but smile and avoid conflict all day long. That does not add up to entertainment in my book.
  • Options
    cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope he doesn't win...if he gets to the top 2 i'll definitely be voting for the other hm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    Im with Conehead

Thank you. Would you like to join my cult? It's like Scientology Lite. :)
  • Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keith's a good actor. Can he keep it up? It's been done before. Great BB actors who've done it before include:

Brian Belo
    Rachel Rice
    Rylan
    That Sam from Llannelli
    Aaron from Worle

Off the top of my head, these housemates kept up an act and fooled most of the viewers until the final.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And when people like Helen win it comes across that it's alright to treat people in a nasty and horrible way as long as the public finds it entertaining. I'm fine with people like Helen and Katie H and Perez being kept in if they are found to be entertaining, I'd say that's a reason to save them, but when it changes to vote to win, I would much rather someone who has been nice and kind and shown a lot of positive qualities takes the title.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coz he's the only one in there who wouldn't sell their grandmother to win it.
    He's also the only one who isn't a massive bellend
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because some of use have had him on our TV's all our lives and he is utterly unfazed by anyone in the house, he has interview some very big names, he has worked with mammoth egotists like Noel Edmunds and Mike Read, without becoming on himself. He doesn't sell his life to the media, he doesn't like an extravagent lifestyle and because he used to bounce around the tv screen like Tigger..and it was genuinely who is was....His sister Janice Long has said that is just how Keith is.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    Thank you. Would you like to join my cult? It's like Scientology Lite. :)
    :)
    No what I meant was Im hiding under your sofa :)
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'd rather he won than hopkins
  • Options
    Nearly NewNearly New Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    And when people like Helen win it comes across that it's alright to treat people in a nasty and horrible way as long as the public finds it entertaining. I'm fine with people like Helen and Katie H and Perez being kept in if they are found to be entertaining, I'd say that's a reason to save them, but when it changes to vote to win, I would much rather someone who has been nice and kind and shown a lot of positive qualities takes the title.

That's how I feel.
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member

Going by what I've saw of Keith in there i'd be happy if he won.
    He seems a normal,decent human being unlike a lot of the others in there.
    I'm basing my answer on what I have observed of them all and Keith seems a normal bloke and a person you could actually pass the time of day with.
  • Options
    Dr.FeverDr.Fever Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    He reminds me of Jim Davidson, dull and dated ...so he might win