Options

A Jahmene victory is just as bad as a Chris

Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A timid mouse of a man with absolutely no charisma will get eaten alive in the music industry and will be lucky to get to a second album

At least Christopher has a target audience

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    exactly.. times have to change this year and someone who has been in the bottom 2 has to win..
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree

Terrible either way
  • Options
    Matt7Matt7 Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only act left in the competion with any chance of any sort of long term career are Union J and Im not a fan of theirs.
  • Options
    Mr JazzmanMr Jazzman Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember how charismatic Leona was?

Me neither...
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Jazzman wrote: »
    Remember how charismatic Leona was?

Me neither...

Name any current successful male artist who comes across very shy and boring
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gotta put a mothers day album out.. no way will anyone wait a year for them
  • Options
    callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Bex. wrote: »
    gotta put a mothers day album out.. no way will anyone wait a year for them

christopher wont win Jahmene sings amazing and deserves to win fk all u haters
  • Options
    Mr JazzmanMr Jazzman Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Name any current successful male artist who comes across very shy and boring
    Do people buy Ed Sheeran records because of his personality? Depends entirely on the genre and Jahmene could do well with good songs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    christopher wont win Jahmene sings amazing and deserves to win fk all u haters

he'll flop anyway :cool:
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but he's doing it for his mum HEH HEH
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has a great voice and far more potential than Christopher.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 277
    Forum Member
    Mr Jazzman wrote: »
    Do people buy Ed Sheeran records because of his personality? Depends entirely on the genre and Jahmene could do well with good songs.

I think personality is shown through music, not just on the face of things though. It would solely depend on whether Jahmene's songs would appeal and connect with anyone
  • Options
    MerityMerity Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Jahmene victory would be well deserved!
    His voice is amazing.
    However, I personally would prefer he didnt win...
    He needs a record company who will do their best for him and I dont think winning the competition would bring him that.
    Second or third place would be great for Jahmene - but even now - he has done enough I think to get a record deal. :)
  • Options
    mrellis33mrellis33 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares.
  • Options
    yesman2012yesman2012 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah because theres so much potential for the winner of the show, remind who were the winners of x factor two years ago? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yesman2012 wrote: »
    yeah because theres so much potential for the winner of the show, remind who were the winners of x factor two years ago? :rolleyes:

Credible Cardle :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of the acts (besides maybe Union J) would have any success after the show.

You either need to be a girl (Cher, Alexandra, Leona, Rebecca), a group (JLS, One Direction, Little Mix) or have bags of charisma and your own "style" (Olly) to achieve anything outside the show.

Solo guys from the show ALWAYS flop (Marcus, Joe, Matt, Shayne, Rhydian, Joe) and really, Jahmene is no different from any of them.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Jahmene really offers anything new or interesting, but I guess the X Factor isn't about new or interesting. I actually find his zero personality makes me zone out when he's on, there's nothing that grabs me about him. When he sings he doesn't make me pay attention. But Leona Lewis was the same, so guess there's something there that works, must be the warbling!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jahmene's heart is not in this. I think IF he wins, he will be a bit like Joe McElderry and after his initial record deal ends go to what I think he really wants to do Gospel Music
  • Options
    hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No Jahmene is talented and has the best singer in the competition should win but I dont know if he will.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Jahmene has another few gears in him yet. You see him going through songs effortlessly at the moment but that's a testament to his talent. If they can get something which brings out his passion and soul, it will be incredible.
  • Options
    Maggie 55Maggie 55 Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jahmene is a warbler.

How could you listen to an complete album of his? The warbling is tiring and annoying to listen to after a couple of songs.

He will sink without trace within a very short time, if he wins the show, as he has no stage personality to carry him through live shows and very few will buy an album of warblings after the first release.

Maggie