Options

No voting up yet why.

vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anybody have a theory, I just cannot figure it out, unless there is no eviction and Ashleigh goes in to a safe house on the prefix that shes evicted. With Kim gone they have room to wiggle a bit

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and Emma didn't mention the twist also BB said the power is gone for the minute whatever that means.
  • Options
    jupaljupal Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably another twist to save Steven, Pav and Zoe so Ashleigh is the only one facing eviction!!!
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next week is eviction they announced.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alixfowler wrote: »
    Yes and Emma didn't mention the twist also BB said the power is gone for the minute whatever that means.

BOTS is filmed in advanced before the twist happened
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They will open when it is shown tomorrow night.
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vanora wrote: »
    Does anybody have a theory, I just cannot figure it out, unless there is no eviction and Ashleigh goes in to a safe house on the prefix that shes evicted. With Kim gone they have room to wiggle a bit

Well as it hasn't been shown on the highlights show then I would think lines open tomorrow night after tomorrow's show!
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    They will open when it is shown tomorrow night.
    atko wrote: »
    Well as it hasn't been shown on the highlights show then I would think lines open tomorrow night after tomorrow's show!

So there might only be two days worth of voting??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Ashleigh nonmed twist is phoney, that's why.
    That's my theory.
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    So there might only be two days worth of voting??

Well they know with these nominations they won't be short of votes so they can get away with it. They will probably get as many people voting for this one as they do a full week of voting!
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I think they usually wait until they're announced on either BOTS or the main show.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes voting opens the next morning. I guess since if the twist had happened before BOTS they would have opened it during the show, but I don't suppose it really matters if it opens during a show, for those who check the website/app/twitter/fb it might open tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Could be a double eviction?
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps they aren't going to let the public vote again?
    That'll go down well :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Perhaps they aren't going to let the public vote again?
    That'll go down well :cool:

LOL there will be chaos if that happens.:D
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Could be a double eviction?

I wouldn't have thought so since they lost four housemates in less than a week last week. If it's a double I think they'll be going to a secret house (the new housemates bedroom).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gcmac wrote: »
    I wouldn't have thought so since they lost four housemates in less than a week last week. If it's a double I think they'll be going to a secret house (the new housemates bedroom).

Yeah but Christopher said in one of the earlier videos that this series is 10 weeks long and there are currently ten housemates. So we are in week 7 and after this eviction there will be two more presumably, which would leave 7 housemates for the final if they are all single evictions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's as if the BB monkeys have taken over and are now grinding their own organs.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    It's as if the BB monkeys have taken over and are now grinding their own organs.

These wank jokes almost write themselves. :D