Options

Ashleigh didn't make the decisions alone.

gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Looking at a lot of the threads on here tonight I can see Ashleigh really does split opinion. She is getting a lot of support for the way BB dropped her in it after telling her she was immune, but she is also getting a lot of negativity online. It seems she is taking all the negativity for the decisions made by the power alliance this week, but Mark and Chris were with her making those decisions. Why are the comments not aimed at all three housemates?

Comments

• Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on she had a lot to say about it, she influenced them too.
  • Options
    pagingmrhermanpagingmrherman Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris and Ashleigh are equally to blame. Mark is spineless and just goes along with the majority.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris and Ashleigh are equally to blame. Mark is spineless and just goes along with the majority.

Well surely he's also to blame then for not standing up for his thoughts.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    gcmac wrote: »
    Looking at a lot of the threads on here tonight I can see Ashleigh really does split opinion. She is getting a lot of support for the way BB dropped her in it after telling her she was immune, but she is also getting a lot of negativity online. It seems she is taking all the negativity for the decisions made by the power alliance this week, but Mark and Chris were with her making those decisions. Why are the comments not aimed at all three housemates?

I think that's just a vocal minority. I would assume the majority of people are able to see that Ashleigh was stitched up.

The top comment on the Facebook page, where the announcement was posted is - "Another fix to suit Helen".
  • Options
    pagingmrhermanpagingmrherman Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    Well surely he's also to blame then for not standing up for his thoughts.

Absolutely.

Helen was quick to have Mark explain himself about Ash's nomination. She won't let that slide.
  • Options
    GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How exactly was Ashleigh stitched up ? It was the public (presumably her fans on the Big Brother 'app') who voted her in, and she deliberately went on to pick people she knew would agree with her. Also, she was pretty quick to stress that she's 'the head power housemate'. What were Chris and Mark expected to do but go along with her decisions, unless for whatever reason they were strongly against them?

As usual, I'm just not seeing a conspiracy here.
  • Options
    yipgumyipgum Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    Oh, please..when she picked them to join her she prefaced it by saying she was the leader of the power alliance, not the first member. She knew to pick the most two pliable.
    She must have been a little c*** to raise.
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    what exactly was wrong with her decisions anyway?
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I didn't see nor hear Mark defending his 'mates' as strongly as he is now accusing his 'mates'

'Im not 'avvvvvvvinin' it!!
  • Options
    yipgumyipgum Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    I didn't see nor hear Mark defending his 'mates' as strongly as he is now accusing his 'mates'

Exactly, I can't wait for Mark to be gone. Phony little bugger.
  • Options
    melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what I was wondering.
    I keep seeing the word "blame".

"Ashleigh is to blame for ashs nom"
    "The others are equally to blame"

BLAME for what?!

You 'blame ' someone for something when they have acted morally wrong or irresponsible.

All they did was what was expected of them- nominated housemates! Lol
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danielleh wrote: »
    I think that's just a vocal minority. I would assume the majority of people are able to see that Ashleigh was stitched up.

The top comment on the Facebook page, where the announcement was posted is - "Another fix to suit Helen".

I don't get all the Ashleigh worship on here, and a few weeks ago when it was fever pitch, I thought she was a sullen immature girl, she's definitely improved since she started integrating and having a bit more fun.

She was stitched up. Anyone should be able to see that.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nothing. She/they nominated people they don't like. Standard. Mark can go on all he wants about being so against the Ash nomination, but he hardly seemed fussed at the time, and nobody forced him to nominate Ash.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:)Nothing. Ashleigh did very well as a PHM, and as always, handled the aftermath of the rather obvious twist in a mature, honest way.
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    How exactly was Ashleigh stitched up ? It was the public (presumably her fans on the Big Brother 'app') who voted her in, and she deliberately went on to pick people she knew would agree with her. Also, she was pretty quick to stress that she's 'the head power housemate'. What were Chris and Mark expected to do but go along with her decisions, unless for whatever reason they were strongly against them?

As usual, I'm just not seeing a conspiracy here.

Bb said the power housemates were immune for eviction, then went back on it
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Oh come on she had a lot to say about it, she influenced them too.

They don't have a brain cell of their own? or a tongue? seriously?
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's a double agent and @rsehole licker.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    I don't get all the Ashleigh worship on here, and a few weeks ago when it was fever pitch, I thought she was a sullen immature girl, she's definitely improved since she started integrating and having a bit more fun.

She was stitched up. Anyone should be able to see that.

Yes she was stitched up. She didn't ask to have the power, people voted for her to have it and I assume that those people will vote to ensure she stays in and someone else goes. She might gain a lot of sympathy from it both this week and next. So it's not all doom and gloom.

Just another reminder that BB has the power and no one else.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Ashleigh and the others suspected this lastest twist. It happened before.

Their decisions were understandable given who their friends are.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    yipgum wrote: »
    Oh, please..when she picked them to join her she prefaced it by saying she was the leader of the power alliance, not the first member. She knew to pick the most two pliable.
    She must have been a little c*** to raise.

Sorry but this post says more about you than it does Ashleigh.;-)
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    Surely Ashleigh and the others suspected this lastest twist. It happened before.

Their decisions were understandable given who their friends are.

Why would they expect it? BB told them they were immune, so, they understandably thought that meant exactly that. (Did they tell Toya and Matthew they were immune when they did the switch? I don't actually remember :confused: )