Miley Cyrus on X Factor final

spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
Forum Member
✭✭
according to Xpose!

Comments

• xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking Stacey is going to duet with Miley. I really hope not, the other two get good duets who most people like and know of, and Stacey get's Miley who most people don't like/know of.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    I'm thinking Stacey is going to duet with Miley. I really hope not, the other two get good duets who most people like and know of, and Stacey get's Miley who most people don't like/know of.

Well i one of staceys video diarys she said she like to duet with "Hannah Montana" I hope to god this isnt true!!
  • thinkfunthinkfun Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stacey and miley could sing the song miley sang with taylor swift....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thinkfun wrote: »
    stacey and miley could sing the song miley sang with taylor swift....

Fifteens Taylors song though not Mileys
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fifteens Taylors song though not Mileys

it oesnt have to be mileys song does it.....westlile sang my way with ray..they did release it but its not theirs....
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God, I hope we don't have Stacey and Miley duet. That would be awful!

All these rumours and speculation right now are making me nervous. I wish X -Factor would just confirm who Stacey is singing with once and for all.
  • Jacko lives!Jacko lives! Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love it when people say that Miley's not known.
    She's one of the most famous people on the planet!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it.
    The only song I can see Stacey and Miley singing together is 'The Climb' and as it's the rumoured winner's song this is unlikely.
    I can't see Stacey performing something like '7 Things' or 'Fly on the Wall' because they're much faster than what she's used to.
  • SweetlikeheavenSweetlikeheaven Posts: 5,035
    Forum Member
    I couldnt actually see that happening tbh.. She even mentioned she wanted to duet with her in one of her video blogs :|
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    Doubt Miley will be appearing as part of a duet more likely she'll sing The Climb so ppl not familar with the song will get an idea what it sounds like before the final 2 sing it
  • sgeandhusgeandhu Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is a shocking choice of guest if it is true - I'd rather have Boyzone than that useless bint.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure because I'm going to her concert on the same day as the X Factor final and if she's there... how can she be at the X Factor studios as well?!
  • LolWtfLolWtf Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OH god I hope not :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt Miley will be appearing as part of a duet more likely she'll sing The Climb so ppl not familar with the song will get an idea what it sounds like before the final 2 sing it

they would never let her sing the climb the same night that the finalists are......it doesnt matter if people havnt heard the song..its probably better that people dont know it...
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL
    Looks like they get all over their news from DS then :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So wait, we have: Westlife, George Michael, Paul McCartney, Beyonce, Girls Aloud, Robbie Williams, Michael Bublé, Madonna... Who else, the Pope and maybe Her Maj the Queen?
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Stacey and Michael Buble now! Not Miley bleeding Cyrus however famous she is.
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    I love it when people say that Miley's not known.
    She's one of the most famous people on the planet!

Miley Cyrus is only popular with a certain age group and much more famous in america than here. I reckon alot of the audience wouldnt have any idea who she was. I dont think it would do Stacey any favours singing with Miley cos Miley would try and steal the limelight and make it all about herself.
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls8-VjSFJXs - the Miley/Taylor Swift duet at the Grammys, singing 'Fifteen'.... Miley's a shockingly bad singer, especially in that one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So wait, we have: Westlife, George Michael, Paul McCartney, Beyonce, Girls Aloud, Robbie Williams, Michael Bublé, Madonna... Who else, the Pope and maybe Her Maj the Queen?

Don't forget Leona is returning.
  • BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, Miley is on and she will be singing "The Climb"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So we're gonna hear three versions of 'The Climb'??
  • dontyougetitdontyougetit Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure because I'm going to her concert on the same day as the X Factor final and if she's there... how can she be at the X Factor studios as well?!

i was just going to say that my niece is going that night, unless she cloned her self...

think xpose must be expose themselves
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she'll pre-record?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,166
    Forum Member
    MILEY CYRUS will be on the same show as George Michael and SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY? Has the world gone mad??