The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    To treat withdrawal symptoms....:(:p;):D

Kung Fu Pasha (and Karate Kim)!!!!! :D:D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p010wl1h

Love the goofy Pash!!! :D:D

Thanks Pashulty. Another good one!:D
    BTW Korky, wise words last night re. fine line between Pasha's work life and home life. As you say, we have plenty to look forward to over the coming months.:)
  • Abs1986Abs1986 Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Just thought I'd let everyone know I had a email from amazon today to say that the release date of pasha autobiography has been brought forward my estimated delivery is now 3rd to 5th sept
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Abs1986 wrote: »
    Just thought I'd let everyone know I had a email from amazon today to say that the release date of pasha autobiography has been brought forward my estimated delivery is now 3rd to 5th sept

Thanks Abi.. :) .. I received the email.... I will just wait for my surprise whenever it arrives... be it Sept or spring... I absolutely love unexpected treats in the post... :)... Brightens up my day... :)
    Forum Member
    I know you will all have already seen this random video....but actually not so random ....cause All Star Pasha is in it...and there's always time for Pasha...;).... Saucy salsa with Melinda on SYTYCD... :).... I love Pasha shimmies... He is just hotness personified ...;):D:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPefkidJJrk
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a grateful thank you and congratulations to all the wonderful Pashanistas lurking and delurked on here, twitter and everywhere throughout the world, who contribute to spreading all the Pasha love... :)... You are all amazing stars!!!! :):):)

Aww, lovely post Pashulty and thank you to Abs for the book update, hope we get the book in September, I cannot wait to read all about our Pasha's life.

NEW PASHA PIC ALERT!!! Thanks to the fabulous Katya, lucky Susie indeed, ship ahoy!

Katya Virshilas ‏@KatyaVirshilas 17m

Sailing off party on @pandocruises with @PashaKovalev @CraigRevHorwood http://pic.twitter.com/HXYvOCkVUM
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Wow what a treat on a horrible rainy day. Don't they both look amazing? If only I could be lolling on one of those sun loungers in the background. Have a wonderful time pashafan and friends. Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Aww, lovely post Pashulty and thank you to Abs for the book update, hope we get the book in September, I cannot wait to read all about our Pasha's life.

NEW PASHA PIC ALERT!!! Thanks to the fabulous Katya, lucky Susie indeed, ship ahoy!

Katya Virshilas ‏@KatyaVirshilas 17m

Sailing off party on @pandocruises with @PashaKovalev @CraigRevHorwood http://pic.twitter.com/HXYvOCkVUM

Thanks Emma. Fab pic of them both.:) Hope they enjoy their time on the cruise.
    Susie you must be super excited now.:D
    Forum Member
    I know you will all have already seen this random video....but actually not so random ....cause All Star Pasha is in it...and there's always time for Pasha...;).... Saucy salsa with Melinda on SYTYCD... :).... I love Pasha shimmies... He is just hotness personified ...;):D:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPefkidJJrk

Thanks Pashulty, another treat.
    BIB he sure is.:o:o:)
    Thanks Abs for latest on book release. Don't mind when it is really, so long as it happens.:D
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Pashulty, another treat.
    BIB he sure is.:o
    Thanks Abs for latest on book release. Don't mind when it is really, so long as it happens.

BIB Shona....my thoughts exactly... :)

Thank you emma and obviously Katya for the lovely pic... Both of them look gorgeous.. :)... I could just dive into that dimpled stubble....mmm....:o:o

Nice to see that the gorgeous Pasha pic has delurked emma and Carti again... ;):D

Thanks to OP for posting this pic and doing his hair without giving Pash OP's own hairstyle ... ;):p:D

https://twitter.com/StevenSmart73/status/352076124710395904/photo/1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    BIB Shona....my thoughts exactly... :)

Thank you emma and obviously Katya for the lovely pic... Both of them look gorgeous.. :)

Nice to see that the gorgeous Pasha pic has delurked emma and Carti again... ;):D

Thanks to OP for posting this pic and doing his hair without giving Pash OP's own hairstyle ... ;):p:D

https://twitter.com/StevenSmart73/status/352076124710395904/photo/1

Damn you're fast :)
    Forum Member
    SuzyPashaa wrote: »
    Damn you're fast :)

Snap Suzzy!!...Lovely to see that Pasha on cruise seem to be causing Pashanistas to delurk... :D ...Me likey!!! :D

I am not that fast... Katya posted it 4 hrs ago...So I am 4 hrs late...;):p:D
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Ha ha! I don't know; you wait days for a new photo and then two come along together! Looks like there was a very strong following wind that day!
    Forum Member
    LOL Korky....you may be right.... I would like to think its all the combined Pashanista love ... :D
    So happy to have been spoilt with these treats ... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaah.....your love and loyalty are rewarded at last, Pashulty! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it looks like I have got back home on the right day......two new gorgeous Pashapics :D....and a pic from the hairdresser as well...love it ;)

Thanks to all for the pics and links over the last few days :) Thinking of Susie on the cruise right now....so envious :)... hope she has a fabulous time. Just time for me to pack away the camping gear (queuing for Wimbledon is very tiring but totally worth it), catch up on some sleep and prepare for the next adventure in Blackpool on Saturday. Are you ready Pashulty? :p;):D
    Forum Member
    oh you know me callie... where Pash is involved I am always willing and ready ;):p:D:o

Glad you enjoyed Wimbledon ... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh you know me callie... where Pash is involved I am always willing and ready ;):p:D:o

Glad you enjoyed Wimbledon ... :)

BIB....and able I presume :o:D Oh and Pashulty.....I can reassure you and everyone else here that you are more sensible and less mad than your DS alter ego in real life ;):D
    Forum Member
    Passing through Notting Hill.... no Pasha here obviously :( as he is currently entertaining Susie...
    Two sleeps and a sleepless night to my Pasha time ... :eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you in the midst of a waking dream, Pash? Notting Hill????? :confused::eek:

Have you left home and are running away to sea? Too late! Pasha's ship has already sailed!
    Forum Member
    Thank you callie for your endorsement re my sanity ...:rolleyes::p:D
    And I can say its not the mad endorsing the mad ... ;):D
    Are you in the midst of a waking dream, Pash? Notting Hill????? :confused::eek:

Have you left home and are running away to sea? Too late! Pasha's ship has already sailed!

lol... Korky.... not that mad yet...lol... am down in London for a couple of days and was passing through Notting Hill earlier....unfortunately all work related...but the weather is lovely now ...so very happy ... :)
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the wonderful posts and photos from everyone - it was great to catch up - everyone seems so excited about that photo from the cruise! Can't wait to hear from Susie and hopefully see her photos/video clips!! ;)

I had problems with my laptop over the past week and am now getting used to a brand new machine - can't be without one!

Pashulty - you were in Notting Hill!! :cool: Any chance you could have passed Pasha's home? I was just thinking, looking at the photo from the hairdresser - it must have been taken in front of Pasha's building/apartment. This guy lives and works in Western Super Mare and I assume he was in London to cut Pasha's hair - very unlikely that Pasha made a trip to Western.:eek:
    So can we find someone to identify the street ?? :p:eek:

By the way, what has happened to the Little Less Strictly DVD - it's taking sooooo long!!
  • Abs1986Abs1986 Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Can't believe pashas hairdresser's salon is in Weston super mare I live about 20 minutes away may have to think about changing my hairdressers if its good enough for pash .... May have to take a little drive there see if the street looks familar:)
    Forum Member
    SuzyPashaa wrote: »

Thanks Suzy and Pashulty for the links.:)
    Oh to be on a particular cruise ship right now.:rolleyes::o;)
    Forum Member
    All quiet in Pasha land ....:p
    On the train back to Newcastle ... :)
    One sleep, a mad busy day and a sleepless night to Blackpool... :eek::eek: ...excited.com ... :D:D
This discussion has been closed.