Options

How childish of Winston

cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
Forum Member
First asking for his jacket back and now not wanting to shake Marlon's hand.

Comments

• Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt catch his comment after Winston apologised to the group, I keep playing it back and cant make out what he said after something about cooking him his last meal
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    He has been genuinely nasty about this whole situation.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Winston made some childish remark about they should cook Marlon a meal(after he said sorry) then he said "oh we cant have we have no food"...something like that anyway..
  • Options
    TRICKY123TRICKY123 Posts: 3,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the words of Toya . . . . #truecolours
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Marlon was actually trying to fist bump him but he refused. Really hard to watch.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a really unattractive individul in every way.:( He'll win though
  • Options
    ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a really unattractive individul in every way.:( He'll win though

No, he's really attractive actually to be honest. I don't think he's even that nasty,
  • Options
    LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's drunk, usually winston isn't unkind.
    He as quite sensible about the gossip watching and he's been patient with Daniele.
    This reaction to Marlon seems out of character
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gone off him big time. He was never Marlon's friend to begin with.
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cjandrews wrote: »

About shaking his hand, he basically said 'not yet' as it wouldn't mean anything, which I think is fair enough.
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    winstons a spoilt brat, over dramatic or what!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cjandrews wrote: »

Yes, piss poor on both counts.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pathetic and a total hypocrite. This whole button pushing thing has annoyed more than anything else that has happened this series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Winston made some childish remark about they should cook Marlon a meal(after he said sorry) then he said "oh we cant have we have no food"...something like that anyway..

It was a joke and it made everyone laugh. It lightened the mood - something Winston does often.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThatJosh wrote: »
    No, he's really attractive actually to be honest. I don't think he's even that nasty,

Well attractiveness is subjective, but my God I find him actually repulsive and his village idiot act and grandstanding against Marlon was pathetic.

Each to their own and all that;-)
  • Options
    madiain28madiain28 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't think it needs to be over analysed as they will be talking again by tomoro. Out of all the housemates I think Winston was really upset by Marlons actions the most as he felt he really knew Marlon and his perception of Marlon ones someone who was really honest and thoughtful of others. You could tell by Winston's reaction he was genuinely upset more at the fact he basically agreed to discuss it as a group but immediately pressed the button. I think Marlon was upset as he genuinely thought Ash and Winston would have been rooting for him to press the button.
    Winston was a bit drunk so really don't think it's worth making something out of.
  • Options
    FacechildFacechild Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well attractiveness is subjective, but my God I find him actually repulsive and his village idiot act and grandstanding against Marlon was pathetic.

Each to their own and all that;-)

Agreed. 100%.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gone off him big time. He was never Marlon's friend to begin with.

Well Winston said he was, and Marlon said he was..
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    winstons a spoilt brat, over dramatic or what!

Totally agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So after he saw the tweet telling him to dump the boyband and him & Danielle were cringe, no-one finds it suspicious that he has turned on Marlon and no longer fancies Danielle?
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    So after he saw the tweet telling him to dump the boyband and him & Danielle were cringe, no-one finds it suspicious that he has turned on Marlon and no longer fancies Danielle?

He's that obvious.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

Exactly .......I didn't mind him but I've gone right off him now. I thought he was kind and self effacing - he's far from it. getting too big for his boots. Does no one consider anyone else's feelings in there?
  • Options
    cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member

My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He will forgive him eventually I reckon
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Dont think they do penny crayon, not one of them has even thought of the part they each played in losing the task... its quite strange actually, weird.

and you'd think BB would have asked them about their involvement and about accepting the items presented, every single time lol but they havent....:confused: