Options

Bianca listens in on Chris and Ashleigh (vid)

VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCYUyDcDTI0

Bianca gets upset when Chris says to Ashleigh anc Christopher that she (Bianca) has been b*tching with Helen in the toilet.

Conveniently forgetting that she did exactly that last night

Comments

• Options
    Cara-maeCara-mae Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris is telling the truth
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

lolz but she won't let a little thing like the truth get between her and ingraciating herself with Helen's mob. Bianca is so ugly.

'i dun like this guy' so that's Danielle or Chris for the chop on Friday. Outraged viewers will quickly follow
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lolz but she won't let a little thing like the truth get between her and ingraciating herself with Helen's mob. Bianca is so ugly.

'i dun like this guy' so that's Danielle or Chris for the chop on Friday. quickly follow

More than likely
  • Options
    zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Bianca, Chris told the truth and you know exactly what he was talking about. We now know what a liar you are. Go run and get up Helen's bum.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Why did Christopher agree to be their mole?
    Let me see….for food (for himself)..hmmm. He won't come out looking good for this.
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member

Bianca gets upset when Chris says to Ashleigh anc Christopher that she (Bianca) has been b*tching with Helen in the toilet.

I am getting a flight to Luton, hitchhiking to Borehamwood- - pole vaulting over the bb compound wall to smack that Biannca in the gob - irritating wagon - back soon :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    IF Bianca goes off on one at Chris then the chances are Helen will get involved as she won't like to be accused (however correctly) of b*tching about people behind their back
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just when you thought that Helen was dragging the show into the muck along comes Bianca....................>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yera wrote: »

I am getting a flight to Luton, hitchhiking to Borehamwood- - pole vaulting over the bb compound wall to smack that Biannca in the gob - irritating wagon - back soon :D:D

I'll hold your coat......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Just when you thought that Helen was dragging the show into the muck along comes Bianca....................>:(>:(>:(

She's another 'Ah say't lahk i tis, ya no wat I mean, babes'
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »

I'll hold your coat......

Thanks Pal !!;-)
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    dialectic wrote: »
    Why did Christopher agree to be their mole?
    Let me see….for food (for himself)..hmmm. He won't come out looking good for this.

Why he is just doing his task isn't he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Why he is just doing his task isn't he?

Hardly on the level of 'a fun BB appointed task' to win treats, is it?
    The new HMs are the ones who chose him to spy on the original HMs in exchange for a meal for himself. He could have said 'No thanks i've already eaten, find someone else to do your dirty work' ????,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Christopher could also have come out a hero if he had scuppered their task, instead of doing what they want for a…MEAL FOR HIMSELF
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hurry up and join the crew.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris was telling the truth. This goofy looking trollop had a major advantage coming in with all the info she has, sadly it is lost on her because she can't rub 3 cells together and use it wisely.
    Hoping she hears "she needs to lay off spray tanning and wearing horse's hair because its not a good look on her" She needs to hear that truth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Christopher could also have come out a hero if he had scuppered their task, instead of doing what they want for a…MEAL FOR HIMSELF

Or people would have called him a spoil sport for not doing a task so either way he was going to get flack.
  • Options
    GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zazaya wrote: »
    Oh Bianca, Chris told the truth and you know exactly what he was talking about. We now know what a liar you are. Go run and get up Helen's bum.

There are a number of websites that would pay good money for that footage. Maybe Helen and Bianca should give in to their forbidden desires?
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or people would have called him a spoil sport for not doing a task so either way he was going to get flack.

Agreed. Also people have to remember that he doesn't know about the Friday night twist, so he doesn't really know what the point of the task is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »
    Agreed. Also people have to remember that he doesn't know about the Friday night twist, so he doesn't really know what the point of the task is.

Exactly, i get people being frustrated with this task but lets all remember it's BB who are to blame not the housemates.
  • Options
    Forum Member

What people? the original HMs will be furious
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactly, i get people being frustrated with this task but lets all remember it's BB who are to blame not the housemates.

He does have choices in there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What people? the original HMs will be furious
    The public was what im referring to, in the past housemates have been ripped apart for not doing tasks set by BB.
    He does have choices in there.

Yes but whatever he chooses he will get criticized.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The public was what im referring to, in the past housemates have been ripped apart for not doing tasks set by BB.

Yes but whatever he chooses he will get criticized.:(

No, viewers and other HMs would probably say: Fair play, he didn't become lackey to the other three.
    This is worse than Marlon pushing the button. Marlon was selfish to save himself. Christopher is doing it for dinner for one:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No, viewers and other HMs would probably say: Fair play, he didn't become lackey to the other three.
    This is worse than Marlon pushing the button. Marlon was selfish to save himself. Christopher is doing it for dinner for one:confused:

He thinks the task is for fun, how is he supposed to know it has consequences for the eviction? Marlon however did know that and still pressed the button.