I am livid...going to stop watching.

tullochstullochs Posts: 947
Forum Member
✭✭
Marlon and Danielle evictions without a public vote.

But B just confirmed they picked Kim, but has she sick they picked Ashleigh (group decision), and then changed to danielle . What the ****.

BB knew they would pick Kim - and its convenient how she's sick. .

BB have Dexter on the show - when they knew apriori that Danielle would be evicted.

Loved BB since 2000 - but BB has died (RIP BB).

Comments

• yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    I wish posters would just stop watching rather than individually starting threads to tell us.

Maybe we could have an "i'm not watching anymore" thread where FM's can announce their decision and those of us who couldn't give a stuff can avoid it.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    I just accept BB for what it is.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yawalloper wrote: »
    I wish posters would just stop watching rather than individually starting threads to tell us.

Maybe we could have an "i'm not watching anymore" thread where FM's can announce their decision and those of us who couldn't give a stuff can avoid it.

I agree.
  • simeysimey Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Just stop watching then, no need to start a thread. 😴
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

its not bb though is it
    why not change the name to ok magazine tv and be done with it
    the public has no say anymore
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its total bullshit, Danielle shouldn't have been evicted. I'm not watching it anymore, the whole thing is a farce.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take care.
  • ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay bye thanks for your time. We could do with less negativity anyway.
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yawalloper wrote: »

But they want the attention. It's not about stopping watching, they are trying to create a hugbox where everyone agrees with their strop
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm gonna stop watching too ..... right now!

Got to go get the cats in :D
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThatJosh wrote: »

Pah! The forum is full of nothing but negativity, moaning, conspiracy theories, etc etc etc
    Me as much as anybody else admittedly. And that's partly a byproduct of how negative and mishandled the show itself has been this series.

But let's not pretend it will be one big happy family when the people who say they aren't watching disappear from the forums.

Also, just because someone stops watching the farce doesn't mean they cant post of this forum so I'm not sure why people seem to think that is so.

I wont be watching anymore, but I'll keep an eye on how Ashleigh does through here and still would like to see her win.
  • Lofty ForeheadLofty Forehead Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    You sound furious OP. Take a deep breath.
  • yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    Pah! The forum is full of nothing but negativity, moaning, conspiracy theories, etc etc etc
    Me as much as anybody else admittedly. And that's partly a byproduct of how negative and mishandled the show itself has been this series.

But let's not pretend it will be one big happy family when the people who say they aren't watching disappear from the forums.

Also, just because someone stops watching the farce doesn't mean they cant post of this forum so I'm not sure why people seem to think that is so.

I wont be watching anymore, but I'll keep an eye on how Ashleigh does through here and still would like to see her win.
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=73782271&posted=1#post73782271
    Delicious irony.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay see you next series, oh I mean tomorrow.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Exactly, if you just watch it like a favourite soap, and look forward to the next episode and what will happen next........then you will enjoy it more.......
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the public decide not BB , who goes you/BB decide >:(
  • Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Channel 5 BB isn't the Big Brother we fell in love with but we still watch it like the sheep we are.
    Just watch it or move on, no point moaning about it as nothing will change until another channel gets it.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThatJosh wrote: »

Who is this we you speak of people can post what they want as long as it within the rules.
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP is right to be angry. People spend money on BB and have a right to expect a certain amount of integrity within the nomination/eviction process

Tonight Kim was meant to have gone but the producers saved her with deception.Danielle has alot of fans they should be annoyed , facebook seems to agree
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tullochs wrote: »
    Marlon and Danielle evictions without a public vote.

But B just confirmed they picked Kim, but has she sick they picked Ashleigh (group decision), and then changed to danielle . What the ****.

BB knew they would pick Kim - and its convenient how she's sick. .

BB have Dexter on the show - when they knew apriori that Danielle would be evicted.

Loved BB since 2000 - but BB has died (RIP BB).

Lets just be glad they did change their minds, they probably know how popular she is and they'd get hated if they picked Ashleigh no doubt. smart move in the end as Danielle wanted to go anyway.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    Lets just be glad they did change their minds, they probably know how popular she is and they'd get hated if they picked Ashleigh no doubt. smart move in the end as Danielle wanted to go anyway.

Lets be glad no I am not glad the whole thing stinks.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    This may be wise.

I wish you well on this difficult path you must face. Time can be a great healer I hear. :)