mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
Forum Member
anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    threadstarterthreadstarter Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    keeps changing I think, I was going to ask what it will be this week, if it is vote to evict I think Ashleigh will go, if it is vote to save I think Pav will go.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it only changed last week because we were choosing which new housemates we wanted to keep, I think it'll be vote to evict. I hope Steven goes, but I'm a bit worried about Ashleigh because she splits opinion.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As if the producers will allow a vote to save, Ashleigh would most likely get the most votes! She'll be safe either way with Steven and Pav up, so joke's on them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    last time Ashleigh's fans voted for Jale but who will they vote for this time, is there a danger that their votes will be split between Steven and Pav?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    It'll be back to vote to evict, which is unfair on Steven and Ashleigh as Zoe and Pav haven't been in the house long enough to build up a hatebase on the outside.
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    BB will probably decide 5 minutes before opening the lines. They clearly don't know their arse from their elbows this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think BB will want either Ashleigh or Steven to go as they are big characters which you would think they would want in the final.
  • Options
    zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    last time Ashleigh's fans voted for Jale but who will they vote for this time, is there a danger that their votes will be split between Steven and Pav?

Safer to evict Stephen