Options

Sophie Reade's nude 2011 calendar (NSFW)

MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
Forum Member
✭✭
Sarcastic article about it from Anorak News including NSFW scans of each month. You have been warned!

http://www.anorak.co.uk/264240/celebrities/sophie-reades-nude-2011-calendar-defies-the-cold-snap-photos.html

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great photos. Classy AND sexy. Good work Soph. xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really for me.

But on the subject of ex housemates on calendars, who is this?

http://www.divadirect.co.uk/catalog/product/gallery/id/13112/image/20419/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if John will have one his stocking off Jose:D
    Didn't he have a thing for her.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie = Sexy BB winner of all-times! :cool:
  • Options
    meechameecha Posts: 2,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing classy about Sophie Reade!
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see she is promoting Tvx too.Showing your bald fandago is not really sexy.The boys will love it, she looks good but it is hardly classy.
    Her nipples look sore in the pics, has she had more surgery.I guess if I want to see boobs and bare fandango, I will strip, have a close shave and look in the mirror.
    It would have been better done with more subtlety, leaving a bit of mystery.Sophie sure has a great figure thats undeniable but maybe more discretion and class needed in the photos.Cut out the full frontal crotch shots for example.It should be about what you dont see, the tease, not a show all.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Topless shoots can be really sexy/Classy.
    Sadly this is just Garage/lockeroom material.

its funny some of the better pictures are ones she just doesnt have her boobs flopped out and l looks like shes awaiting a Body Cavity search at the Airport.
  • Options
    ElliotSaundersElliotSaunders Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    What's wrong with her breasts they look erm sore? bruised?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    I see she is promoting Tvx too.Showing your bald fandago is not really sexy.The boys will love it, she looks good but it is hardly classy.
    Her nipples look sore in the pics, has she had more surgery.I guess if I want to see boobs and bare fandango, I will strip, have a close shave and look in the mirror.
    It would have been better done with more subtlety, leaving a bit of mystery.Sophie sure has a great figure thats undeniable but maybe more discretion and class needed in the photos.Cut out the full frontal crotch shots for example.It should be about what you dont see, the tease, not a show all.

You looking for camera man?
    willing to offer my services for free.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

At a guess, recent boob job of the "cut areolae, stuff implant in, sew back" type rather than the "slice skin under the breast" type.
  • Options
    ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Those aren't nice knockers I'm afraid :eek:

Pretty girl though :)
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BBKrayzee wrote: »
    Great photos. Classy AND sexy. Good work Soph. xxx

Classy? :confused:
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe I'm just getting old, but those fake, gigantic comedy breasts just don't do it for me, natural is the only way to go.
  • Options
    CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    Got to say it, she looks really good in these pictures, I wonder where the Sophie went that we saw on BB went ??

p.s. John James fancied Sophie and I guess she is similar to Josie isint she :eek:
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have this! It's actually so hot :')
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CHARMER1 wrote: »
    Got to say it, she looks really good in these pictures, I wonder where the Sophie went that we saw on BB went ??

p.s. John James fancied Sophie and I guess she is similar to Josie isint she :eek:

The fake blonde look that is where the similarities end;)
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

One of the photography crew should should have nipped to chemist for a bit of savlon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoever has a birthday is a bit unlucky as she does not have her breasts on show.:D
  • Options
    VampiraVampira Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like she stuck her nipples in a meat grinder. Yuck. And that stupid open mouthed expression on her face in every pic is super cheesy. She is not a good model and her mutant boobs are gross. She should keep her clothes on, she'd look a lot better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoever has a birthday in July is a bit unlucky as she does not have her breasts on show.:D
  • Options
    Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    She is a very pretty girl but I don't find her sexy at all. If she were to put on a little weight her breasts wouldn't look so out of proportion with the rest of her. The veneers are horrible.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Andy_G wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just getting old, but those fake, gigantic comedy breasts just don't do it for me, natural is the only way to go.

They're not really fake. She's a naurally big girl and, like all humongous blobs of flesh, are the subject of gravity... yes even at her young years. That's what god gave her!

The surgery was a reduction and slight re-shape and I think they made the areolas smaller? Don't know... although she's a good looking girl, I'm not an expert on her life. :-)

So to sum up, I think her 'prob' (if she has one) is that they were too big and could have been a size or 2 smaller.

And FWIW, I agree with you. They don't do anything for me.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're not really fake. She's a naurally big girl and, like all humongous blobs of flesh, are the subject of gravity... yes even at her young years. That's what god gave her!

The surgery was a reduction and slight re-shape and I think they made the areolas smaller? Don't know... although she's a good looking girl, I'm not an expert on her life. :-)

So to sum up, I think her 'prob' (if she has one) is that they were too big and could have been a size or 2 smaller.

And FWIW, I agree with you. They don't do anything for me.
    She had fake norks prior to her going into the house - she told the other HM's they cost her a lot of dosh, & she hoped to be able to pay off her loan when she left the house. She had them enlarged again on leaving the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Dreadful wandering mangled nipples on overstuffed pendulous mammaries...:(

Nice figure and,nice pert boobs would have complemented it a treat.