awful you mean.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    awful man with 2nd rate career
  • dannyb2k9dannyb2k9 Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awful you mean.

i'm sure you'd rather him just praise callum. but personally i like the fact he said what was on his mind
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would anybody want to employ someone like ian
    Unproffesional
  • tenofspadestenofspades Posts: 12,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah he's a nob. I suppose well done for saying his views but was pretty nasty.
  • HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness someone has finally had the balls to say what so many of us think! Callum was defensive & passive aggressive right througj that interview when the psychologist was pointing out his flaws to him.
  • HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...Maybe he did go a bit OTT though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D He was on top form.

As for Cullum, that was the real Cullam there.:yawn:
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hes only saying what most people think lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    I thought he got it exactly right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dannyb2k9 wrote: »
    said what he thought to callum. well done iain

I agree.I was worried he may hold back,but he has gone in all guns a blazing and good on him.Love you Iain:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    I thought paid presenters where there to present the show rather than character assassinate the show's participants. Uncomfortable tv to watch.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hypnoali wrote: »
    Thank goodness someone has finally had the balls to say what so many of us think! Callum was defensive & passive aggressive right througj that interview when the psychologist was pointing out his flaws to him.

And Ian mimicked his 'Passive Aggressive' hand gestures to a tee.

Nice one Ian.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    P1k wrote: »
    I thought paid presenters where there to present the show rather than character assassinate the show's participants. Uncomfortable tv to watch.

I found it quite refreshing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yh but is role is condsidered a guest not a presenter so he can say what he likes
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    It was about time someone called Callum out on it. Top marks to Iain Lee for it
    Forum Member
    nah..he's on the pay role covering Rylan's day off. I would say he's member of staff rather than a guest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    No he is a complete unprofessional bellend!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nah..he's on the pay role covering Rylan's day off. I would say he's member of staff rather than a guest.

all the guests get payed so that's like saying none of the guests can have a opinion
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you think someone being rude and unprofessional is awesome?
    Forum Member
    dannyb2k9 wrote: »
    all the guests get payed so that's like saying none of the guests can have a opinion

No, I'm saying he's not a guest, he's a presenter this series. Guests don't take the phone calls in the phone room.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I'm saying he's not a guest, he's a presenter this series. Guests don't take the phone calls in the phone room.

maybe so but he's still allowed his opinion. emma is the main show host and she always shares her opinion which imo is totally biased towards the twins and against hazel
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They can't all be wrong - good on ya Iain! Least he's not a hypocrite.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    ★ It is refreshing to see a presenter actually saying exactly how they feel and not sugar coating it for the sake of keeping the evicted HM sweet ... however ... there is such a thing as being professional and I think Ian may have just stepped over the line here. I think the opinionhe voiced would have been better coming from a viewer. ★

✿(",)✿
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member

^this