Lauren milking it!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
Forum Member
✭✭
Seriously milking it oooo lets cry "I just want to be accepted" "im transgender" boo hoo cry cry "lets pretend im talking to a photo" "did I mention im transgender"

She doesn't fool me with her schemes.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously milking it oooo lets cry "I just want to be accepted" "im transgender" boo hoo cry cry "lets pretend im talking to a photo" "did I mention im transgender"

I don't think she was milking anything. I've seen her say goodnight and talk to that photo before.
  • Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like lauren but she was milking it. Its just part of her nature i think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OneK wrote: »
    I don't think she was milking anything. I've seen her say goodnight and talk to that photo before.

It's totally for the cameras everything she does is she is playing with the public and winning
  • rexfanrexfan Posts: 469
    Forum Member
    Totally agree! Fake! Knowing the camera's were on her too!

Don't forget Lauren has seen "every big brother series" and knows how to play the game!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

shes definately acting in there , and badly at that , she knows what shes doing , shes more clever than people think :eek:
  • snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think that Lauren is trying to tug on the viewers heart strings with the tears and saying she feels lonely etc, but I cant say Ive heard her bring up the fact that she is trans-gender very often:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some really cold, cynical people on this forum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shes definately acting in there , and badly at that , she knows what shes doing , shes more clever than people think :eek:

Definitely and there is actually people falling gor that.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rexfan wrote: »
    Totally agree! Fake! Knowing the camera's were on her too!

Don't forget Lauren has seen "every big brother series" and knows how to play the game!!!!!!!

I've said on another post ... She knows the game better than anyone else ...and is desperate to win ..
    The other day when she was told off for giving Courtney pills..she wasn't even crying..she was making a load of noise but not one tear..her make up wasn't smudged
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think most people in there act, but I thought that was genuine.

Housemates do it all the time, talk to their photo's, but when it's one that isn't popular on DS, it's fake. When it's one that is popular on DS it's "I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH GENUINE EMOTION SHOWN EVER BEFORE."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Some seriously gullible people to
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think most people in there act, but I thought that was genuine.

Housemates do it all the time, talk to their photo's, but when it's one that isn't popular on DS, it's fake. When it's one that is popular on DS it's "I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH GENUINE EMOTION SHOWN EVER BEFORE."

She has been in bed ever since waiting for people to come to her she is all me me me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    OneK wrote: »

she was completely playing up to camera.

talking out loud while crying is one of the oldest BB tricks in the book.
  • woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I think she was definitely milking it - as Courtney had encouraged her to do. Still, it was so delightfully obvious and transparent (and without guile) that I can't even hold it against her. Now the way Sophie is carrying on is more tiresome - Lauren's was like watching an am dram performance by a really drunk actress.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Some seriously gullible people to
    and shes playing them like a Stradivarius
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was expecting her to say "Mr Demille. I'm ready for my close-up"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member

Cold?Cynical yes when your a bb housemate everything has a an angle to win votes.Lauren should be treated like all the other housemates no special treatment that means being nominated .
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    of course she was playing up just after courtney said to talk to the viewers aswell
  • crisis3crisis3 Posts: 2,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No danger of dehydration I bet?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Make up your minds people, yesterday you were saying she's a rubbish actress, now she's suddenly a great actress ? Those tears were real fgs. She was fine later anyway, there was a video of her and some of the others having a laugh later on you tube last night.Sophie was the one that milked it all night ! Lauren was just upset because she'd tried her best to change and it had made no difference.
  • crisis3crisis3 Posts: 2,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woot_whoo wrote: »
    Oh, I think she was definitely milking it - as Courtney had encouraged her to do. Still, it was so delightfully obvious and transparent (and without guile) that I can't even hold it against her. Now the way Sophie is carrying on is more tiresome - Lauren's was like watching an am dram performance by a really drunk actress.

Sounds like Courtney is a lot smarter than she gets credit for.