Options

Fifth Harmony Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Ali_D2Ali_D2 Posts: 729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speaking of girl groups, Chasing Destiny: Reality Competition by Kelly Rowland in search for the next big girl group: http://www.bet.com/shows/new-shows.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The openers for the summer tour are Natalie La Rose, Debby Ryan and Bea Miller.

@hitzdotfm tweeted:
    "It's going to happen!" - @AllyBrooke on whether or not they'll come to Malaysia. https://twitter.com/hitzdotfm/status/591612473427394560
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't usually post BS like this but i'm really proud of Dinah for sticking up for herself by breaking up with a cheater, shows a lot of courage and self respect.

FIFTH HARMONY'S DINAH JANE HANSEN SPLITS UP WITH BOYFRIEND NELA OTUKOLO OVER CHEATING CLAIMS?
    http://www.sugarscape.com/celebs/news/a1077267/dinah-jane-nela-otukolo/
  • Options
    luner_45luner_45 Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Ali_D2 wrote: »
    That will always be up for debate until a girl group has a smash hit. No current girl group has a worldwide hit right now so its honestly anyones game. I do believe a girl group will become huge fairly soon, however, it could be anyone, 5h, Grl, Lm etc. its all up for grabs.

True, the worldwide title is still up for grabs. However what's not a debate is which group has the US market in their grasp and with WI on the rise, I think evidence is pointing towards 5H as that girl group. I too believe a girl group will become huge soon considering boyband popularity is on a fast decline. Once Harry or another member leaves that group, its game over for the Boybands of the 2010s.

@hitzdotfm tweeted:
    "It's going to happen!" - @AllyBrooke on whether or not they'll come to Malaysia. https://twitter.com/hitzdotfm/status/591612473427394560

Beat me to it lol. The two dates for "The summer reflection tour" was leaked by Ticket Master. I think more dates will be revealed later today at the pool party.
    I for one am glad Bea Miller is opening for them. She's good live and has great music.
    I really hope this Summer tour isn't just for US and Canada, hopefully they'll extend it to international dates.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't usually post BS like this but i'm really proud of Dinah for sticking up for herself by breaking up with a cheater, shows a lot of courage and self respect.

FIFTH HARMONY'S DINAH JANE HANSEN SPLITS UP WITH BOYFRIEND NELA OTUKOLO OVER CHEATING CLAIMS?
    http://www.sugarscape.com/celebs/news/a1077267/dinah-jane-nela-otukolo/

Same. I'm proud of her for sticking up for herself and leaving his A$$. Unlike another girl group member who preaches about self worth and leaving your man if they're no good for you but yet her Fiance has cheated on her multiple times. its nice to see that Dinah still has self worth and isn't afraid of speaking out. :)
  • Options
    Kenza_PayneKenza_Payne Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    Apparently Epic has to pay money(~$350) to get the certification/plaques... just waiting for them now.

$350 is not much at all for a record label. they better pay and get them done, I wanna see them omg!!! Platinum!! so excited!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That will always be up for debate until a girl group has a smash hit. No current girl group has a worldwide hit right now so its honestly anyones game. I do believe a girl group will become huge fairly soon, however, it could be anyone, 5h, Grl, Lm etc. its all up for grabs.

true, but I hope 5H manages to do it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

@hitzdotfm tweeted:

surprised about Natalie ( another Republic/Charlie Walk connection), don't care about Debby or Bea.

I want them to go to Asia so bad!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    luner_45 wrote: »
    Same. I'm proud of her for sticking up for herself and leaving his A$$. Unlike another girl group member who preaches about self worth and leaving your man if they're no good for you but yet her Fiance has cheated on her multiple times. its nice to see that Dinah still has self worth and isn't afraid of speaking out. :)

You have to be strong for that, to break up with a cheater. I guess we can see who is strong and who is weak. One of them should have done it a long time ago. At least Dinah didn't give him a second chance and her mother actually cares about her and told his family and him to stay away from her....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dinah's mom milika had me hollering last night. She is so good at dragging, it's hilarious. Even though I don't speak Tongan 😂
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dinah's mom milika had me hollering last night. She is so good at dragging, it's hilarious. Even though I don't speak Tongan 😂

Every parent would be good at dragging if it was their child 👊
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Basically

http://fifthharmonyofficial.com/news/246443

Pre-sale access will start on Monday. Looks like this tour is gonna be much bigger than before and I'm not just talking about the venues.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow I did not pay much attention to these new venues. Some of them are actual Arena's/Center's!!!!! Ex. San Jose Event Center Arena, San Antonio Tobin Center, Buffalo Shea's performing arts center. Now if you look up the images of these places on Google you'd realize how huge these places are. Lets hope they can sell this tour out and not cancel it like that other group who did the same with their Arena tour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow I did not pay much attention to these new venues. Some of them are actual Arena's/Center's!!!!! Ex. San Jose Event Center Arena, San Antonio Tobin Center, Buffalo Shea's performing arts center. Now if you look up the images of these places on Google you'd realize how huge these places are. Lets hope they can sell this tour out and not cancel it like that other group who did the same with their Arena tour.

I have faith in them, it will turn out well or so I hope so 💃
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

yeah i didn't mean for my post to come off shady or harsh but i just feel bad for perrie, i would think her bandmates, family and friends would let her know whats good for her, she looks like a bigger fool than zany for staying. I hope this really is a PR stunt for the sake of perrie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Milika went AWF, it was great. Now i know why Dinah has no chill. #familygoals
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worth it is back in the top 20 on the US iTunes, hopefully the RDMAs will give it another big boost since clearly none of the girls are willing to promote it on their own twitters. How hard is it to tweet the link once in a while?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The girls looked beautiful on the RDMA red carpet and they're also opening the awards!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Congratulations to the girls for winning Best Music Group at the RDMA's over 1D and 5sos!!! Girl Power!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Worth It is getting it's UK impact sometime in June apparently! Hope they get a BGT live show slot!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The RDMA's were sick!!! Here's the performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etJIGpoZPhE&feature=youtu.be

They were rigged for one award but I'm not mad. 2/3 is still good despite Harmonizers aiming to achieve all 3 nominations. I'm side eyeing the RDMA's and any other "Choice" award show at this point.(I mean Becky G for the fashion award over Zendaya? Even though Z had 200k votes and Becky had 30k? lmao)

I wonder how they're gonna keep occupied for the next 2 months before the Summer tour starts?(BGT? BBMAs? VMAs?) idk.
  • Options
    Johnny_Orfino1Johnny_Orfino1 Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    #22 (+1) with 3744 spins (+135) and 17.385 (+1.051) audience :o:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    #22 (+1) with 3744 spins (+135) and 17.385 (+1.051) audience :o:cry:

wow I'm impressed!
  • Options
    Forum Member