Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Denise Welch says it best

"Just lock them both in the house together and never let them out!"
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopkins is far worse than Helen by a country mile, she says vile personal things to anyone without any arguement leading up to it, cold and calculated ,it is how she makes her living, horrible woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be very happy for both of them to never appear on TV, print and the internet ever again.
  • Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As requested, I have added a poll to this thread.
  • Options
    Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both revolting in their own special way.
  • Options
    Dave_62Dave_62 Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopkins is more dangerous, she craves legitimacy for her ideas. Helen doesn't have ideas, she just talks shit about people.
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kate Hopkins is like Mother Teresa compared to the vile and insulting Helen.

katie was actually more caring and her straight style was never bullying or insulting!
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I would say Katie Hopkins just beats Helen. Katie attacks anybody and everybody, including children. I don't recall Helen attacking them, but then I don't follow her, so she could have done and I just haven't heard about it.

Overall though, it's like asking what is better - shit or a turd.
  • Options
    R598R598 Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen.. Katie is intelligent. She says things in a sort of humorous way but does take it a bit too far, whereas the way Helen speaks is vile and she says things so much more nastily.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopkins.....She attacks the sick the old and kids....to name but a few.....no contest
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie has class Helen never has and never will.
  • Options
    Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Hopkins - never agreed with anything she said - ugly inside and out
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    I can't bring myself to vote as I dislike both of them pretty equally and can't have either of them on my telly. If anything Hopkins just edges it because Helen at least tries to confine her verbal abuse to people who have 'attacked' her first.

Hopkins is an indiscriminate equal opportunity verbal abuser.

Even though it might be tempting to believe that adults with a moral compass will realise that Hopkins' opinions are garbage, there are plenty that agree with her, and any amount of media attention to her or Helen will validate their vile dog eat dog view of the world. They chip away at civilised and tolerant behaviour standards in the same way as the bear pit of Twitter and it's spilling over into the real world, unfortunately.

People are much more aggressive and intolerant now than they were even ten years ago. Some people might say it's 'refreshing and honest' but most of us would say it's corrosive and destructive.

What always amuses me about people who champion the likes of Helen and Hopkins are that they are the first ones to bleat about unfairness and bullying when the tables are turned and they are on the receiving end of someone else's 'honesty'.
  • Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't bring myself to vote as I dislike both of them pretty equally and can't have either of them on my telly.

Good point, I should have put they are equally bad as an option.
  • Options
    Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    There's a case for both of them but I'm going with Hopkins. She's intelligent and articulate enough to know better but she still plays the 'evil witch' to get paid. Helen, as much of a c**t that she is, is actually just being herself.

This actually may have changed my mind..

It's definitely a difficult one.