Options

Hollyoaks - The McQueens are all disgusting (family tree included)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
Forum Member
How could they all believe a stranger over their own relative.
If they're not killing each other they are sleeping with their family members partners.

5 family members have been raped as it is.

Onscreen (past and present) family below - Nearly 10 years of them now.

Myra McQueen
Jacqui McQueen
Phoebe McQueen - Dead
Mercedes McQueen
Bobby Costello
Baby McQueen
John Paul McQueen
Matthew McQueen
Tina Reilly - Dead
Max McQueen
Michaela McQueen
Carmel McQueen - Dead
Niall Rafferty (Matthew Brownlow) - Dead
Nana Marlena McQueen
Kathleen McQueen
Theresa McQueen
Kathleen - Angel McQueen
Myra - Pocahontas Savage - Mcqueen
Jennifique McQueen
Louis Junior McQueen
Bart McQueen
Reenie McQueen
Porsche McQueen
Cleo McQueen
Celine Mcqueen

Married, has a child with or adopted

Calvin Valentine - Married (Dead)
Calvin Valentine - Child (Dead)
Mark "Dodger" Savage - Child
Aleksander Malota - Married
Rhys Ashworth - Adopted Child (Dead)
Rhys Ashworth - Married (Dead)
Russ Owen - Married
Russ Owen - Child
Malachy Fisher - Married (Dead)
Doctor Paul Browning - Married (Dead)
Riley Costello - Child (Dead)
Riley Costello - Married (Dead)
Dom Reilly - Married
Ste Hay - Married
Chloe Chance - Adopted Child
Craig Dean - Joint dad of child
Lockie Campbell - Married
Joe Roscoe - About to have a child
Billy Alexander - Children

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bump.
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruh, let it go. Don't nobody care.
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The McQueen's are my favourite Hollyoaks family!!

You're right that it's awful that they don't believe Porsche, but I have heard of abuse cases where the family have not supported & believed the victim & I think Hollyoaks is trying to reflect that. It does make you feel for Porsche & be angry at the rest of her family for her behalf!!!
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Cheri wrote: »

Something tells me he wont ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheri wrote: »
    hazydayz wrote: »
    Something tells me he wont ^_^

Why are you being so rude to the poster? That's not nice!!! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why are you being so rude to the poster? That's not nice!!! :(

It isn't the first time. The second user wants me banned through retaliation.

Thank you for noticing Marianne.
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    The McQueen's are my favourite Hollyoaks family!!

You're right that it's awful that they don't believe Porsche, but I have heard of abuse cases where the family have not supported & believed the victim & I think Hollyoaks is trying to reflect that. It does make you feel for Porsche & be angry at the rest of her family for her behalf!!!

True, but it's not only that they disbelieve her; they've totally ostracised and rejected her, said they no longer care about her etc etc. Then there's JP thinking that Porsche "lying" makes it ok to shag her husband behind her back, and Mercedes shagging him too for god knows what reason... Surely if a trusted family member who'd never done anything wrong lied about something like that you'd be worried sick about what could be so wrong as to make them lie rather than turning on them like that. What kind of **** would just be like "oh well, **** her then, I'll just shag her bloke cos she's pissed me off." Ugh, the lot of them make me sick. Reenie in particular, what an absolute bitch.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You could do this kind of thing for other families that have had a long run on a soap and none of them are going to paint a pretty picture.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Men wrote: »
    It isn't the first time. The second user wants me banned through retaliation.

Thank you for noticing Marianne.

It makes me sad that some people are mean on purpose & get a kick out of trying to upset people. :(

If you have been getting trolled, please report it to DS!

Wishing you all the best sweetie! xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It makes me sad that some people are mean on purpose & get a kick out of trying to upset people. :(

If you have been getting trolled, please report it to DS!

Wishing you all the best sweetie! xx

I have just to make them aware should any other incidents happen. Hopefully it won't now other users are starting to notice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    True, but it's not only that they disbelieve her; they've totally ostracised and rejected her, said they no longer care about her etc etc. Then there's JP thinking that Porsche "lying" makes it ok to shag her husband behind her back, and Mercedes shagging him too for god knows what reason... Surely if a trusted family member who'd never done anything wrong lied about something like that you'd be worried sick about what could be so wrong as to make them lie rather than turning on them like that. What kind of **** would just be like "oh well, **** her then, I'll just shag her bloke cos she's pissed me off." Ugh, the lot of them make me sick. Reenie in particular, what an absolute bitch.

Really good points!!

I don't think the McQueen's said they no longer care about her, but they have acted like they don't & I was disgusted that Nana wanted to chuck her out of the house because of it. I usually love Nana so was disappointed by that especially as she was abused as a young girl.

I hate that they've ostracised and rejected Porsche, but I have heard that this type of thing happens in families when a family member/step father etc is accused of abuse. Many times the victim is not believed by their own family.

I've actually wanted Porsche to reject the whole lot of McQueen's for the way they've treated her & when they finally do believe her, I hope they feel awful & she tells them to go to hell. I really hope the sh*t hits the fan & I'm saying this as a long time McQueen fan.

JP has always been my favourite McQueen, but he has been a hypocrite & he shouldn't be hooking up with Lockie even if they do have chemistry because of Porsche. The writers obviously wanted the affair to happen & put a spanner in the works between JP & Porsche when Porsche denied her abuse a few weeks ago which resulted in JP doubting her when he had been previously willing to stand by her. JP ended up saying that he doesn't even recognise who she's become & used that as an excuse to sleep with Lockie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just to make them aware should any other incidents happen. Hopefully it won't now other users are starting to notice.

I hope so. It must be horrible for you. I wish you all the best!
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Really good points!!

I don't think the McQueen's said they no longer care about her, but they have acted like they don't & I was disgusted that Nana wanted to chuck her out of the house because of it. I usually love Nana so was disappointed by that especially as she was abused as a young girl.

I hate that they've ostracised and rejected Porsche, but I have heard that this type of thing happens in families when a family member/step father etc is accused of abuse. Many times the victim is not believed by their own family.

I've actually wanted Porsche to reject the whole lot of McQueen's for the way they've treated her & when they finally do believe her, I hope they feel awful & she tells them to go to hell. I really hope the sh*t hits the fan & I'm saying this as a long time McQueen fan.

JP has always been my favourite McQueen, but he has been a hypocrite & he shouldn't be hooking up with Lockie even if they do have chemistry because of Porsche. The writers obviously wanted the affair to happen & put a spanner in the works between JP & Porsche when Porsche denied her abuse a few weeks ago which resulted in JP doubting her when he had been previously willing to stand by her. JP ended up saying that he doesn't even recognise who she's become & used that as an excuse to sleep with Lockie.

Thankyou!

I thought some of them had? I'm probably wrong, my memory really isn't good but I really thought a couple of them had said something like they don't care what happens to her anymore. Yeah I agree, that was appalling.

That's true. It's just so horrible and maddening to watch.

Totally agree. I hope she tells them to take a running jump, even if she later comes round.

Same, I've always loved JP but the last few months he's become awful. The stuff with him, Porsche and Lockie has been utterly atrocious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    srhgts wrote: »
    Thankyou!

I thought some of them had? I'm probably wrong, my memory really isn't good but I really thought a couple of them had said something like they don't care what happens to her anymore. Yeah I agree, that was appalling.

That's true. It's just so horrible and maddening t. watch.

Totally agree. I hope she tells them to take a running jump, even if she later comes round.

Same, I've always loved JP but the last few months he's become awful. The stuff with him, Porsche and Lockie has been utterly atrocious.

Nana McQueen let me down. After what Reenie said to her I think Nana will become a hated character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nana McQueen let me down. After what Reenie said to her I think Nana will become a hated character.

Nana was the one person I thought would believe Porsche. She didn't know about Porsche's abuse claims until the funeral wake & instead of taking Porsche aside to speak to her, she sided with Pete straight away & wanted to chuck Porsche out of the house. I was appalled by Nana's reaction & hope she feels bad when she realises Porsche was right all along.

Apart from siding with Reenie on the abuse issue, I can't see Nana become a hated figure. Most of the time she's quite fun, I bet she will really regret what she said to Porsche once the stuff with Cleo comes out & she will feel she let Porsche & Cleo down which she has done.

I'm actually interested as to how Reenie will react when she knows with certainy that Porsche was telling the truth. Will she still want to stand by Pete knowing for a fact what he did to her daughters or will she want to kill Pete?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nana was the one person I thought would believe Porsche. She didn't know about Porsche's abuse claims until the funeral wake & instead of taking Porsche aside to speak to her, she sided with Pete straight away & wanted to chuck Porsche out of the house. I was appalled by Nana's reaction & hope she feels bad when she realises Porsche was right all along.

Apart from siding with Reenie on the abuse issue, I can't see Nana become a hated figure. Most of the time she's quite fun, I bet she will really regret what she said to Porsche once the stuff with Cleo comes out & she will feel she let Porsche & Cleo down which she has done.

I'm actually interested as to how Reenie will react when she knows with certainy that Porsche was telling the truth. Will she still want to stand by Pete knowing for a fact what he did to her daughters or will she want to kill Pete?

Did you not see the scene where Reenie talked back to Nana "You've not always been this sweet old nana, have you?"

Nana clammed up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you not see the scene where Reenie talked back to Nana "You've not always been this sweet old nana, have you?"

Nana clammed up.

I know Nana has not always been sweet. I don't think she was that nice when she first appeared on the show a few years ago & I think she was complicit in making Myra give Niall away. I can't remember 100%.

But since Nana has taken over as the McQueen matriarch in recent years, she's been fun & caring on the most part.
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many times will they disown someone/turn on a family member? Carmel/Mercedes/Porsche.

I'm sick of the lot of them.
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member

Nana clammed up.

Could be a reference to her making Myra leave Niall at the church when he was born.
  • Options
    pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you've seen the film 'Doubt', the mother of the son (spoilers) isnt hugely concerned that the priest is possibly abusing her son, as he is at least getting an education. I would say Reenie wont be *that* concerned as long as she has her Pete
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is pretty bad.

Tina - had a baby with her sisters ex-husband (Russ)

Carmel - had an emotional affair with her sisters ex-husband (Russ) and an affair with her sisters husband (Alexander - doesn't matter if the marraige was legit she didn't know)

Theresa - had an affair and a baby with her cousins husband then murdered him (Calvin) and made said cousin infertile via STI

Myra - slept with her daughters boyfriend (can't remember his name)

John-Paul - having an affair with his cousins husband (Lockie)

Mercedes - slept with her sisters boyfriend (Tony) and aborted his baby. Tried to sleep with same sisters husband (Rhys). Had an affair with sisters husband (Calvin) and her cousins husband (Lockie)

Cleo to a far lesser extent having an affair with her mothers fiance. YES I know it's abuse and she's been groomed but she also knows that is her mothers partner.

The only two who never screwed their family over were Jacqui and Michaela and thats only because Michaela only had one storyline after the other sisters were introduced.

Ignoring Kathleen selling them down the river a billion times, Mercedes causing the whole drama with Jacqui leaving and almost getting Myra killed by Browning, Phoebe selling them out to Sonny and then Carmel kidnapping Kathleen Angel. They're horrific to eachother and I think it's hugely unrealistic that there's never ever been a really long running feud between two members due to their actions.

Actors must dred getting cast as a McQueen lover as you know you're going to get killed off somewhere down the line.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you've seen the film 'Doubt', the mother of the son (spoilers) isnt hugely concerned that the priest is possibly abusing her son, as he is at least getting an education. I would say Reenie wont be *that* concerned as long as she has her Pete

At the moment that is the impression I get from her, that no matter what, she will still stick with Pete, but maybe she will surprise us differently, at least I hope so.
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is tegan gonna be arrested when the truth comes out?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Purple. wrote: »
    How many times will they disown someone/turn on a family member? Carmel/Mercedes/Porsche.

I'm sick of the lot of them.

I was disgusted by that as well & angry with them. The producers seem to have gone more in the direction of them threatening to disown their own family in recent times. In the past (when all the sister's were alive) they seemed on the whole a lot more supportive of each other from outsiders. Not threatening to disown all the time whatever the family member did & If an outsider crossed one McQueen, you'd cross them all. They were also protective of JP as the only boy.