Options

What was Charlie doing ??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,937
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What was Charlie doing when he was in the Diary room giving his nominations ? he started of by saying that he had not thought about it and then started climbing all over the chair until BB said something and , scared the shite out of him and told hem he would be up for eviction if he did not nominate.

Very strange, was he looking for something ??

Comments

• Options
    DeerdDeerd Posts: 21,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was Charlie doing when he was in the Diary room giving his nominations ? he started of by saying that he had not thought about it and then started climbing all over the chair until BB said something and , scared the shite out of him and told hem he would be up for eviction if he did not nominate.

Airtime AND I-don't-hate-anybody-ness-my-nominations-were-casual-and-didn't-mean-anything-ness:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D^ He loves to play the 'I'm a dead nice guy, me' Role doesnt he, its a shame the public arent as gullible as the bafoon thinks we are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, his nonchalant manner was so fake it was nearly as cringworthy as Sree.
  • Options
    donovan graciedonovan gracie Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But if he stays in there long enough opinions will change and he could possibly win..You guys know how fickle you can be
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was Charlie doing ??

In a word, a wonderful Yiddish word....schtick

" a contrived and often used bit of business that a performer uses to steal attention."

Contrived /steal attention/ performer.The word could have been made for Charley
  • Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

........probably looking for his brain :rolleyes: What a moron he is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he was looking for his suitcase as he seems to have a distinct lack of clothing.
  • Options
    curlywurlycurlywurly Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE

Very strange, was he looking for something ??[/QUOTE]

His personality
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was playing at being a cutel little boy suffering stress beacuse wicked BB wanted him to nominate.
    He's a complete buffoon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deerd wrote: »
    Airtime AND I-don't-hate-anybody-ness-my-nominations-were-casual-and-didn't-mean-anything-ness:rolleyes:

You said it in one - AIRTIME :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was so false but it was very transparent, he is not good at being nice it doesn't suit him
  • Options
    skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    He's such a bloody drama queen.Everything is al about him.He's a nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    :D^ He loves to play the 'I'm a dead nice guy, me' Role doesnt he, its a shame the public arent as gullible as the bafoon thinks we are.

Most of the "voting public" ARE guillable though.

Which is why that idiot could win this thing! :mad:
  • Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    If I were to give him the benefit of the doubt (and I'm not sure I can), possibly the names of all the HMs - they had a list for the first nominations I think, ie names against faces.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Odd that anyone needs to ask the question. It was obvious that the BB interviewer left the scene for a while (probably to take a leak) and told Charlie to amuse himself whilst he was away. The editing just failed to show that bit.

He surprised Charlie when he returned to his BB seat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    desmagee88 wrote: »
    Odd that anyone needs to ask the question. It was obvious that the BB interviewer left the scene for a while (probably to take a leak) and told Charlie to amuse himself whilst he was away. The editing just failed to show that bit.

He surprised Charlie when he returned to his BB seat.

That's plausible. It's the dreaded 'editing' again. Urgh!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Funny how he suddenly started spewing out names for nomination once BB threatened to put him up for eviction on Friday;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Airtime,attention seeking,desperate moron.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Horrible young man and a very bad actor.
  • Options
    40-40J's40-40J's Posts: 6,051
    Forum Member
    I wish BB hadn't told the idiot that he would be up for eviction if he did not nominate other Hm's - I wish they had just said "Ok Charley, you may leave the DR" and then come nomination announcement day, the House hears "This is BB. The Hm's up for eviction this week are, in no particular order, [long pause] Cairon, Freddie and Charlie".... :D

Charlie's face would've been priceless :eek:
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've said for years that there should be a time limit on noms. If you don't give both your noms within 5 mins you should be put up for eviction yourself
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we going to get this every week?

THis bafoon coming to the DR and moaning he likes everyone??? He knows the rules and hes had plenty of time to think of people to nominate. Hes a grade "A" idiot that needs his marching orders. I hope next week if he tries this stunt BB just stick him up for eviction of just sling his hook.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was looking for something to pee in as he said he was desperate. Be great if they kept a chamber pot under the diary room chair for emergencies.
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Honestly I think he was looking for his dignity behind the chair...

He sounded to me like a right big baby.

"I haven't thought about it and I got to go to toilet"

All he needed was a dummy and some nappies...

If he was any more dramatic he could have fled the diary room in tears and gotten a hug from Kris sobbing uncontrollably...

He could be the next Nicky Graham...

Little toe-rag
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,177
    Forum Member
    They snuck a lover into the DR (he was grabbing a quick kiss, behind the DR chair)