Options

Philip Schofield tweet about the egg lady

Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
Forum Member
✭✭
"she's back into utter obscurity and the show moves on with those with real talent"

A classically trained violinist isn't a real talent? I suppose gurning in front of a camera being a smug conceited **** is though Schofes?

Comments

• Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come to think of it she is pretty talented.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come to think of it she is pretty talented.

Ironically, more talented than most of those chastising her and that action alone has given her outfit more exposure and publicity than appearing on the show as contestants last year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ironically, more talented than most of those chastising her and that action alone has given her outfit more exposure and publicity than appearing on the show as contestants last year.

She is talented but I am not sure why she did it. I think there is more to this story because she didn't write the blog (which was just having a go at everybody in the world) but decided to do that on TV.

There is more to this. Either, it was all orchestrated to get them favour or something else happened.
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pip wouldn't know talent if it smacked him in the face.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Well the daft girl talented or not accepted the job didn't she. So why ruin the show for others? It was a selfish thing to do.
  • Options
    bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe anyone could defend that. She's a ****.
  • Options
    suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my honest opinion, usually classical musicians are like athletes. They spend most of their time practicing and mastering their skills!
    A classically trained violinist isn't a real talent?
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,378
    Forum Member
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    Well the daft girl talented or not accepted the job didn't she. So why ruin the show for others? It was a selfish thing to do.

She'll probably be regretting it for the rest of her life.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole thing was a set up to boost the flagging ratings for the show. People are very gullable.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Philip is desperate for a new prime time show now that DOI has been axed. His ego will massively deflate if he doesn't get one soon. So he's probably trying to brown nose Simon in the hope of getting a present "gig" on one of his vehicles.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    The whole thing was a set up to boost the flagging ratings for the show. People are very gullable.

Yep, some people are obviously very gullible...
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,493
    Forum Member
    She was wrong to do what she did. Especially considering the disrespect she showed to the two lads singing. However Phillip Schofield comes across as a moron with this tweet. First by calling a classical violinist "talentless". Aside from blandly hosting awful TV shows, what exactly is Phillip Schofield's talent? Also, this idea that obscurity is a bad thing could only come from the mentality of a fool. 99% of the people of the world aren't famous. By his logic, they are beneath his contempt.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    Pip wouldn't know talent if it smacked him in the face.

This is an idea! Can she sneak into This Morning and smack him in the face please :p
  • Options
    twogunthomtwogunthom Posts: 2,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    She'll probably be regretting it for the rest of her life.

She'll get more attention and bookings and invites to chat shows and more people are talking about her than the act who won. BGT is the talk of facebook, Twitter, DS, and every other online chat. what is it you guys are missing. Its worked out so well for Cowel its hard to believe he wasn't behind it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stop attacking Phillip. I don't think he knew that she was a classically trained violinist and to be fair to him, what she did was incredibly rude. Anyway I didn't know who she was until I read these forums and I suspect that the majority of viewers don't know either. It all came out of the blue.
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suniil wrote: »
    In my honest opinion, usually classical musicians are like athletes. They spend most of their time practicing and mastering their skills!

True - but talent is essential.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samy1014 wrote: »
    Stop attacking Phillip. I don't think he knew that she was a classically trained violinist and to be fair to him, what she did was incredibly rude. Anyway I didn't know who she was until I read these forums and I suspect that the majority of viewers don't know either. It all came out of the blue.

Why? Schofes is a piece of shit.
  • Options
    shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? Schofes is a piece of shit.

I read that a lot about Schofe on these forums but no one explains why he is a piece of shite?
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samy1014 wrote: »

He probably didn't know she was an accomplished violinist but he shouldn't just have assumed she was talentless.

In the same way I didn't assume Scofield was an arsehole the first time I saw him, it took years of seeing him on TV before I came to that conclusion.
  • Options
    C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, the ratings will be up next week because of this...

Nor are the ratings "flagging".

Some people are so keen to find a conspiracy in everything that they end up looking like total knobs.
    twogunthom wrote: »
    She'll get more attention and bookings and invites to chat shows and more people are talking about her than the act who won. BGT is the talk of facebook, Twitter, DS, and every other online chat. what is it you guys are missing. Its worked out so well for Cowel its hard to believe he wasn't behind it.

She's not going to be some kind of star appearing on Graham Norton, she'll be quickly forgotten. She'll never be booked for professional work on TV again and likely not at any high profile event given her extreme unreliability. It's not like she's a rare talent, she's easily replaced.
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "she's back into utter obscurity and the show moves on with those with real talent"
    This is from the twuntflap who thought it would be a good idea to hand a list of rumoured nonces to the Prime Minister on live TV and then ask him whether he plans to confront these people over the rumours?
  • Options
    junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are mere mortals and not worthy Lord Scoffs to be in the same world as you, we live in the obscure sewers of mankind wanting so desperately to appear as a smiling silver foxey wonder gent on everything ITV churns out, Oh lord Scoffs if only one day we could have a tiny bit of your talent. Your presenting skills of Ice Skating With Z Listers is second to none. So glad you give those of us beneath you some taste of your great wisdom in your tweeties. Thank you Philsey Oh thank you
  • Options
    bdpoopbdpoop Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone who manages to "Egg" Simon Cowel should be rewarded not shamed! Pity she didnt get him right in his smug mush!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope her next act is to bitch slap Schofes live on This Morning.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    twogunthom wrote: »

She'll probably end up on the next series of "Celebrity" Big Brother :rolleyes: