Options

Has that weasel Rylan been dumped from BOTS?

2»

Comments

• Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't like either of them. AJ shouts constantly and I can't understand most of what she shouts about.She doesn't listen to anyone as she struggles to read the auto cue. Rylan OMG NO. His vocabulary is mostly limited to "babe" and " love you " He looks like a greasy salesman, ridiculous teeth just complete that image.
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creature? Are you real? Not only is that beyond rude and distasteful, it says a LOT more about you than him. :rolleyes:

I'm real of course :). I actually said creatures.(plural) Anyway, what's your boggle with that?
    I not perturbed when people, decide to abuse me and then get indignant. Its pointless, I don't value your opinion because you've resorted to such dramatic language and platitudes.
    You'll notice the majority of people in this thread like him. And that's coming from DS. He fits the job perfectly and I personally think he's done the show a massive favour.
    I don't have any interest in what the majority of people think or feel about him, you can't determine anything from taking a straw poll on a thread. The thread is about the weasel Rylan. That's the thread topic. Check the title :)

How unpleasant.

I couldn't stand him on the X Factor, but I really like Rylan, and he is getting better on BOTS, unlike the shouty sidekick.

You may think its unpleasant, but the topic is him. He's just ghastly.
    I am not the topic, so you should keep your opinions of me to yourself.
    Or have a chat about me with some other people via PM :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand the guy.
    As vain & shallow as they come.

I've not gone near BOTS this year, if there's a chance he'll be on there then I'd rather watch the Family Guy repeats.
  • Options
    saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    He is human flotsam and jetsam.
    Vacuous, crude and vain. The celebration of creatures like him is saddening.
    The BBOTS show does however identify the idiotic and ignorant market that channel 5 have targeted.
    I don't watch.

As opposed to the main show which is beloved of Oxford scholars and intellectuals the world over...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As opposed to the main show which is beloved of Oxford scholars and intellectuals the world over...

Deary me, why do people think they can make an effective point by being so extreme and misrepresenting
    :D

You may care to note that I am discussing the target audience for BBOTs Not who watches it ... Or the main BB show :)
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm real of course :). I actually said creatures.(plural) Anyway, what's your boggle with that?
    I not perturbed when people, decide to abuse me and then get indignant. Its pointless, I don't value your opinion because you've resorted to such dramatic language and platitudes.

I don't have any interest in what the majority of people think or feel about him, you can't determine anything from taking a straw poll on a thread. The thread is about the weasel Rylan. That's the thread topic. Check the title :)
    It's pretty over the top to call somebody (Who is a very genuinely nice person) a creature. Totally uncalled for when you don't even know him.

And I didn't even insult you at all so don't play on the victim role after you were the one firing the abuse at him and using "dramatic language" as it were. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Magaluf? What's he doing there, night club promotions of similar?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty over the top to call somebody (Who is a very genuinely nice person) a creature. Totally uncalled for when you don't even know him.

And I didn't even insult you at all so don't play on the victim role after you were the one firing the abuse at him and using "dramatic language" as it were. :rolleyes:

I don't think he is a genuine nice person, and I don't see how you can state that he is, seeing as you know no more about him than anyone else. But like is said, I don't value what you think.

:D. I'm not a victim, I've no idea how you could possibly think I was feeling victimised. Perhaps you don't understand what I said.

You seem to have become over emotionally invested. I'm not.
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deary me, why do people think they can make an effective point by being so extreme and misrepresenting
    :D

You may care to note that I am discussing the target audience for BBOTs Not who watches it ... Or the main BB show :)
    And the target audience for BB is...????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    Magaluf? What's he doing there, night club promotions of similar?
    He performs there every Tuesday. :) It's part of his extremely busy schedule.
    I don't think he is a genuine nice person, and I don't see how you can state that he is, seeing as you know no more about him than anyone else. But like is said, I don't value what you think.

:D. I'm not a victim, I've no idea how you could possibly think I was feeling victimised. Perhaps you don't understand what I said.

You seem to have become over emotionally invested. I'm not.
    I do actually. Everybody who has met him likes him and doesn't have a bad word to say. Perhaps you shouldn't judge him until you have, or even looked at him from a non-biased point of view.

And I was just replying to what you said, not emotionally invested on anything said on this forum. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He almost looks like a camp General Zod.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He performs there every Tuesday. :) It's part of his extremely busy schedule.

I do actually. Everybody who has met him likes him and doesn't have a bad word to say. Perhaps you shouldn't judge him until you have, or even looked at him from a non-biased point of view.

And I was just replying to what you said, not emotionally invested on anything said on this forum. :confused:

Many people who know him do have plenty of bad things to say about him, its no secret.
    Why lie?

It seems from your emotive language that you are over invested. Observation.

Anyhoooo... I'm bored now and Im sure everyone else is too. So goodbye.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many people who know him do have plenty of bad things to say about him, its no secret.
    Why lie?

It seems from your emotive language that you are over invested. Observation.

Anyhoooo... I'm bored now and Im sure everyone else is too. So goodbye.
    Name somebody then? Because honestly from all of the people who ever had doubts about him, once they'd met him / talked to him; they changed their opinion.

Night. :) #winning