Options

What do you think of this?

kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
Forum Member
http://youtu.be/y-a8dAHDQoo

I saw this yesterday and thought it was an absoloutley brilliant video.

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Link doesn't work ;-)
  • Options
    mac2708mac2708 Posts: 3,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Of course I meant that to happen

http://youtu.be/y-a8dAHDQoo
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that was a fantastic way to get the message over.
  • Options
    DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seen it on facebook, a great video.

I've worked with blokes in the past who think it's perfectly ok to go with prostitutes. So do I, but so long as you know for sure they're in it for the right reasons. One person I worked with moved to Dubai and used to post up on his facebook page stuff like " off out for a few beers and might pick up a tasty Thai / Chinese / Russian on the way home", it made me cringe and I will bet my last ten pence the girls he was taking home for a few quid were not opportunists with a sense of empowerment at all.

Two of my friends worked in "massage" parlours, proper ones, they enjoyed what they did, and I think that's fine. (One of them told us all kinds of stories about a particular politician waaaay before a rumours came out about him on the internet and in a groupies book).

On the other hand, a few years ago, about 4 doors down from me, this rented house place was busted as it was a brothel. There was two Chinese women found in the house and were the aken into custody, couldn't speak a word of English and the police made it clear they were there there as trafficking victims.

People traffickers and exploiters are the worst kind of scum IMO.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is a good video and I agree its a great way too get the message across.
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very good video