Remember Ray Shah?

patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just did a two minute interview on TV3. He wants Joel to win but thinks that Danny will. His favourite left last week - Marc. He thinks Nick did the right thing taking the money. Nothing too controversial to say but nice to see him. He's looking good!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure he was in BOTS a few weeks ago?
  • emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Ray Shah is the only BB contestant I ever met. He was pleasant, but a bit full of himself.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always liked Ray, he's got brilliant taste.

He was one of the livelier housemates of BB4, Cameron didn't like that.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure he was in BOTS a few weeks ago?

Was he? Don't watch BOTS I'm afraid!
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was that on Xposé patsy ?
    I believe Jade was a guest presenter on last week I think
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kali wrote: »
    Was that on Xposé patsy ?
    I believe Jade was a guest presenter on last week I think

Yep - never normally watch it but the kids wanted to see Jedward......:D
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked Ray Shah. I voted for him to be kept in for the final - and that was my last BB phone vote ever!

I saw him in Dublin, one day, talking with a mike beside a radio van, at the side of the road - about 7 years ago now.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just did a two minute interview on TV3. He wants Joel to win but thinks that Danny will. His favourite left last week - Marc. He thinks Nick did the right thing taking the money. Nothing too controversial to say but nice to see him. He's looking good!

Thinking Nick did the right thing ought to be controversial. :(
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    I really liked Ray Shah. I voted for him to be kept in for the final - and that was my last BB phone vote ever!

I saw him in Dublin, one day, talking with a mike beside a radio van, at the side of the road - about 7 years ago now.

Everyone's seen ray in ireland. It's a long running gag among my friends. He's everywhere and dying desperately to cling onto fame. I saw him at a festival and he didn't appear to be all that friendly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade was guest presenting on an Irish TV show the other day and ray shah was on there at the same time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Thinking Nick did the right thing ought to be controversial. :(

This isn't word for word but what he basically said was that it's not real money to them and they'd lost £100,000 for talking. He also said that he, like Nick, was a real fan of the show going in and that getting to the final is like a dream come true for them.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it amazes me how these housemates are still earning a couple of quid out of a decade later, Ray Shah??? I wonder if Gos is doing anything ? :cool:
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He will be forever etched in my memory as a wiggling figure under a duvet in the loo one night :cry::cry:
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    it amazes me how these housemates are still earning a couple of quid out of a decade later, Ray Shah??? I wonder if Gos is doing anything ? :cool:

Gos will be testing out couches at DFS

;-)
  • go57ukgo57uk Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He will be forever etched in my memory as a wiggling figure under a duvet in the loo one night :cry::cry:

Yes that is all I remember about him too :blush:
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best housemate in BB4 by a mile. Not sure that is a massive achievement but yep he still was. :D
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I mainly remember him as apparently having a huge cock.

He was in the wrong series, I wonder how he'd have faired in BB3 or 5.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

One of the few BB4 HMs with any spunk; a little too literally in his case.:blush:
  • Conall CearnachConall Cearnach Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ray had a gig for a good while on one of the Dublin radio stations and more or less escaped having to live off BB.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the few BB4 HMs with any spunk; a little too literally in his case.:blush:

He hasn't aged a day. Maybe he now uses it as a moisturiser :o:D
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He hasn't aged a day. Maybe he now uses it as a moisturiser :o:D

This is why I love DS :D:D
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He hasn't changed a bit. Still the smoothy.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Cook book? :D
  • Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved Ray - legendary housemate!
  • Joey_BloggJoey_Blogg Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    He's got his own show on iradio I think, he's pretty good