Options

Emmerdale-Does Moira love Cain deep down?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    This is a stupid storyline. Cain was awful to her family, sure he has done some nice things, but he has also done some truly nasty things as well. Cain is a nasty piece of work, but seemingly thats all ok and screw John and the rest of her family who hate Cain for what he did.

I see what you mean.

Cain will probably dump Moira for Charity, once Charity finds out about Jai and Rachel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Does she now NO do i see it in the future possibly charity and cain will never get back together again the writer has said so i think its about time we saw him with an appropriate partner
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see what you mean.

Cain will probably dump Moira for Charity, once Charity finds out about Jai and Rachel.

If that happens I'm switching off.
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,387
    Forum Member
    jiggygem wrote: »
    Does she now NO do i see it in the future possibly charity and cain will never get back together again the writer has said so i think its about time we saw him with an appropriate partner

The executive producer who said he doesnt want cain and charity back together is leaving soon so the new EP can have them together again if she wants to.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Moira does bring out a better, nicer side to Cain, just like Sharon does with Phil in EE.

Are you kidding me. Cain called her a slag in front of everybody, insulted, humiliated and tormented her husband and laughed at her kids. John's ashes aren't even cold that she's already copping off with the man she had an affair with that devastated her husband. It makes her remorse look meaningless. I don't care about chemistry, I want better and interesting characters. What's left of the Moira who loved, her family and husband, who had principles? Nothing.