AARON'S SIDE of the story?

Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
Forum Member
✭✭
Oh dear...
AARON FREW
@AARON_FREW

I WISH I COULD GET MY SIDE OF THE STORY OUT THERE!!!😢😢😢

Is there another side to all this, are BB hiding something?

:confused:

Comments

• Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's always two sides. We see a tiny amount of footage. Joel may have said or done things that weren't shown, Aaron may have done other stuff that wasn't shown. We see 45 minutes out of 24 hours.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Oh dear...

Is there another side to all this, are BB hiding something?

:confused:

BB are experts at hiding stuff since they binned the LF.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing is right, I've supported Joel since the start and I myself believed he had a thing for Aaron - or was at least curious about him...

I know they had baths together frequently and the way Joel said the other day "don't flirt with me Aaron, Nick's coming in..." it seemed as if they may have had a running thing going on?

I'm wondering if maybe Joel and Aaron did have something going on in there, but maybe at Joel's request they didn't show it because of his career?

(Conspiracy conspiracy conspiracy) :p
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Aaron should just go away and get on with his life. He did something stupid and paid the price. If he keeps on and tries to blame anyone but himself he only going to look worse.
  • HonestLeeHonestLee Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron needs to find himself

Defined by sexuality just isn't enough

The 'Gay first, person 2nd' wears thin

I hope the person finds its way through the stereotype one day
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    His side will probably be *boohoo* *wah-wah* it was the other's fault, not me.

It is interesting though that such a big story like this and no-one's apparently interested in what he had to say. If this was 10 years ago it would be all over the magazines, even if there wasn't really anything new to say about it.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    self pity??
  • kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was quite evident in his diary room exit. The only thing he was upset about was his exit from the house - amazing how quickly how sorry he was... then how he couldn't believe his journey had ended...
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His side will probably be *boohoo* *wah-wah* it was the other's fault, not me.

It is interesting though that such a big story like this and no-one's apparently interested in what he had to say. If this was 10 years ago it would be all over the magazines, even if there wasn't really anything new to say about it.

Do you think the reason no one's interested is the specifics of this particular case, or because there just isn't that much interest in BB any more? (I think it's the 2nd.)
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor me.
    I was drunk.
    Poor me
    Pour me another
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    Do you think the reason no one's interested is the specifics of this particular case, or because there just isn't that much interest in BB any more? (I think it's the 2nd.)

yeah the 2nd, unfortunately.
  • Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really doesn't matter if they had anything going on or not, Joel said no to him a few times so he should have stopped. It was a big mistake on Aaron's side and he was encouraged by the others but he still an adult and he has to control himself. Maybe he will learn by it that not everyone is as open as he is.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So because of a tweet by a booted out HM, there's now some story going on we are not seeing? Don't buy it.

Aaron was foolish & it doesn't matter if he & Joel were having a relationship or not. (Which was missed by all the cameras?) His actions were offensive & humiliating to Joel.

Goodbye Aaron.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    The thing is right, I've supported Joel since the start and I myself believed he had a thing for Aaron - or was at least curious about him...

I know they had baths together frequently and the way Joel said the other day "don't flirt with me Aaron, Nick's coming in..." it seemed as if they may have had a running thing going on?

I'm wondering if maybe Joel and Aaron did have something going on in there, but maybe at Joel's request they didn't show it because of his career?

(Conspiracy conspiracy conspiracy) :p

Interesting post particularly as you're a Joel supporter.

I get the feeling that you have something here. What got me thinking was the way the HMs all threw themselves into the incident that night. It didn't seem to occur to anyone that anything was out of order and not one HM picked up on any reservations from Joel which made me consider they were used to flirting from these 2. Don't get me wrong I don't have any problems with Aaron being thrown out, though I do think a telling off may have been more appropriate however, he was drunk and I do think he went too far and Joel did tell him to stop. Whether Joel was assertive enough or not in telling him shouldn't really be the debate.

There was also Sarah's argument which I found more compelling than most seem to. Clearly the fact Joel likes dressing up in women's clothes doesn't mean he deserves to be sexually harassed but if this has been going on a lot, which it seems to have, and it confused some HMs as to what the motivations for it were, I can see how it may have made Aaron feel comfortable with flirting with Joel and like you've described Joel didn't seem to really have a problem with this.

I was also very interested in the embarrassed and confused looks when Joel was dressing up again in last night's episode. The HMs don't really get it and neither do I especially considering he says he wants a career in politics.

Whatever, I do think all of this made Aaron quite comfortable flirting with and teasing Joel and Joel did always seem ok with it, enjoyed it even. I can see why Aaron may have his own story but that doesn't lessen what eventually happened and Aaron's own responsibility for that.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    There are two sides to every story.

The first side to this story is that Aaron was a sexual harasser.

The second side is the Joel was the victim.

So Aaron got kicked out.

The End.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    Unless Joel asked him to get naked and climb all over him, Im not interested in his side of the story.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron was drunk, fancied Joel. Joel did not know how to handle it. Aaron went too far, encouraged by onlookers. Aaron appeared mortified and apologetic. Is he trying to backpedal now?
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing stopping him from getting his side out !
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    This is basically his desperate plea for a reporter to give him a fee for a cheap story nobody wants to hear.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's always two sides. We see a tiny amount of footage. Joel may have said or done things that weren't shown, Aaron may have done other stuff that wasn't shown. We see 45 minutes out of 24 hours.

Three sides to the story. Aaron's side, Joel's side, and the side presented to us by Big Brother.
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    As with every single incident there are always two perspectives. This is why in criminal cases we have both prosecution and defence. It is only once you have heard both sides that you can fairly form a view on which narrative is true or if the truth is somewhere in between. Reducing such issues to simple moral absolutes doesn't help anyone in the long run.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    Nothing stopping him from getting his side out !

It's getting things out that got him in this bother in the first place :o;-)
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel got 2 people out in the space of a day
  • TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His Twitter is irritating as he constantly retweets praise from his fans saying its boring without him there and not his fault
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fact is Aaron was drunk and BB could have stopped him earlier, they didn't. Aaron doesn't need any other side to his story.