Options

Dannii would make a good comedian!

Born FreeBorn Free Posts: 610
Forum Member
✭✭
After Simon criticized Matt's performance she responded by saying "I think someone is using tactics" just like you did you mean with Wagner last week calling him a creep and questioning Danyl Johnson's sexuality last year, guess she forgot about those tactics she used! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    Born Free wrote: »
    After Simon criticized Matt's performance she responded by saying "I think someone is using tactics"

just like you did you mean with Wagner last week calling him a creep

and questioning Danyl Johnson's sexuality last year
    An accurate assessment.

He and his mentor had already done so. But Simon and Cheryl both tore him to pieces, too. So where's the poorly conceived rant about them?

She didn't 'question his sexuality' at all. Danyl had already sold it to the Sunday papers.
  • Options
    Born FreeBorn Free Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An accurate assessment.

He and his mentor had already done so. But Simon and Cheryl both tore him to pieces, too. So where's the poorly conceived rant about them?

She didn't 'question his sexuality' at all. Danyl had already sold it to the Sunday papers.

Well just to even it out Dannii can't accuse other judges on the panel for using tactics when she uses them herself only fair right?

She should of pointed the finger at Katie not Wagner who had never entered the bottom 2 until last week(when he left) 4 bloody times she went in the bottom two, but blamed the wrong person as per usual basically following Simon's order because he was stuck up Katie's backside!
  • Options
    FreddiePFreddieP Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    When she said it to Simon I just thought she was taking the mickey as he had said it to Cheryl. As usual Simon is allowed to say things but when the others say the same he throws his toys out of the pram!