Options

HO Maxine Upcoming Storyline-Warning SPOILERS!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I hope this is a story of Maxine trying to get close to Patrick by pretending not to read, if she is lying shes made a big mistake and Patrick finds out she is lying his dark side will come out and teach her a lesson.

One thing Patrick doesn't like and also hates is lairs. Sinead, Diane and now Jen they lyed to Patrick and payed the price.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    Skyfall wrote: »
    I hope this is a story of Maxine trying to get close to Patrick by pretending not to read, if she is lying shes made a big mistake and Patrick finds out she is lying his dark side will come out and teach her a lesson.

One thing Patrick doesn't like and also hates is lairs. Sinead, Diane and now Jen they lyed to Patrick and payed the price.

Yeah, although part of me is hoping that she isn't lying, and that the texting etc will be explained, because I don't want Patrick to do anything to her.
  • Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TvGeek_ wrote: »
    Oh, ok, I was just curious because someone said Ruby got together with her tutor and her problems seemed to magically dissapear :)

She never went to school, and could only just write, not sure if she could read that well either.

Duncan had taught her bits though.
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Yeah, although part of me is hoping that she isn't lying, and that the texting etc will be explained, because I don't want Patrick to do anything to her.

I hope this story Maxine is in is a good story she really needs a great story so she can move on from the last story were Kevin drugged her and kept her hostage and Walker tryed to kill her.

Nikki Sanderson doing a great job as Maxine hope she does well for herself in hollyoaks storys to come.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The actual SL sounds good, its also interesting to know more about Patrick. I also really like these two characters and I think we'll have some fabulous scenes by them as both are great actors.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    The actual SL sounds good, its also interesting to know more about Patrick. I also really like these two characters and I think we'll have some fabulous scenes by them as both are great actors.

Agreed, I think that the storyline could be very could provided we are given an explanation as to why she is seemingly able to read texts etc. :)
  • Options
    kenny7kenny7 Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit random!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kenny7 wrote: »
    Bit random!

It does seem very random, we haven't had any obvious indications of this before!!!
  • Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem very random, we haven't had any obvious indications of this before!!!

With Ruby there were a lot, she was always copying Esther's homework and she got Sinead to write the letters when they were pranking Esther.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    With Ruby there were a lot, she was always copying Esther's homework and she got Sinead to write the letters when they were pranking Esther.

That makes more sense, I never actually saw the storyline with Ruby. We have actually seen Maxine texting and reading before, so doing this storyline with her in particular doesn't seem to make much sense :)